• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Well, I think Jordan's cheating you out, lol...I believe the country begins with "North Rhine-" and then it's followed by a W along with the rest of his name. I'm thinking the country is near Denmark or Germany somewhere. YOU'RE SUCH A COMPLICATED PERSON, JORDAN! ^_^;;

Hmm. *light bolb flashes*
    Oh, is it North Rhine Westphalia or something like that?
    I really think it is.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Phoenix Boy said:
    My real name is James
    Do you guys like it?
    Do anyone share my name its quite common

James is a cool name. I think I have a cousin that has the same name as that. Also I think I know atleast 10 James in my school.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's...very unique? o.O;
    He is complicated, but very pickable. o.o;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Estphal..Estphal. Sounds cool.
    Can anyone guess my last name? :P
    I think you're missing the W in the beginning, buddy, lol. ^_^;; Mine last name's fairly easy...if you translate "clear" into Italian. You'd get part of my last name. Although, my entire surname begins with an L. I'm complicated as well...O_o; And, I wouldn't be able to guess your name through a hole in the wall, Pokemaster! Any hints?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Alright here are two hints.
    Hint 1: T***
    Hint 2: It's very common in Vietnam.

I bet you won't get it in your fist guess. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Yes, Renaissance means "rebirth"--in French. But, in Italian, Rinascimento means "Renaissance". Although, he is right that Renato means "reborn" or "rebirth" also in Italian. His last name is not a state, lol. I didn't even know Jordan's last name was a country until he said it was! ^_^;; It's going to take you a loooooooooooong time, Pokemaster, lol.

In Portuguese Renaissance ? Reneisan?a :) Not really close from Italian.

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Alright here are two hints.
    Hint 1: T***
    Hint 2: It's very common in Vietnam.

I bet you won't get it in your fist guess. :P
    Tran? That's the only Vietnamese family I know that's a four letter word that starts with "T."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have a classmate with that surname... Very possible... :P Guess mine too! It's a Chinese surname and it begins with a C! XD C****

Years
    The funniest member award to Sapphire Latios is well deserved... I still am guessing. Nothings in my head, thats why it hurts..

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, you're right Sapphire Latios, not. =P Carzy isn't Chinese. Guess again. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back