• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Rescue Team

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • So which Pokemon did you pick? What was your team name? Do you nickname your Pokemon? Tell us about your rescue teams.

Personally I love the PMD series, it's really the best spinoff imo. I've restarted so many times but here are some of my favorites:

Eevee & Phanpy, Skitty & Torchic, Cyndaquil & Turtwig.

I think I plan on restarting Blue with Cubone & Treeko, that combo seems interesting.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Since MDs are probably the most reseted games in my gameplays I must say I love them =)

The last reset was MD Sky and I started with Riolu (Satoshi) and Charmander (Gray) and later added Dragonite, Espeon (Espie), Manaphy (Mana) and Shaymin (Shaymie). And I'm turning them according to dungeon we go with Lucario as unchangable leader =)

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • In all of my PMDs, my team is named Fury and has a Skitty (Kitty) and Squirtle (Bubble). My sister chose the names for the Pokemon '~'
    I can't remember which other Pokemon i had in Blue and Time, but in Sky it's Shaymin and Darkrai :D

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I have absolutely no originality, so my team name in PMD2 was Team Pokepals (default)
    The team I used for the longest time was: Munchlax, Piplup, Dialga, and a Hitmonlee, I think.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hmm... my last reset was POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON EXPLORERS OF THE SKY my team name was TEAM LIGHT hehehe.....

My POKEMON was RIOLU (Z) and his partner PIKACHU (PIKA).....

Well I only nicknamed my MAIN CHARACTERS.... :)

And my other team members are WALREIN, SEEDOT, ARIADOS, LAIRON, ELEKTRIKE, GASTRODON, GOLDUCK, MIGHTHYENA, RHYPHERIOR, LUXIO, KAKUNA, DRATINI, SHELGON, MANAPHY, SHAYMIN, DIALGA, PALKIA, DARKRAI, BUDEW, etc...

I can't list them cause I have so many members... :)

Took a lot of time til I reached the MASTER RANK : ) lol... :)

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
    Years
  • I recently reset on Red, and got Cubone and Bulbasaur. I named the team something stupid I think, like Team Fun. ;P

On Darkness, I'm a Cyndaquil with Mudkip and a Tangela that often comes to dungeons with me.

I have Red, Blue, Darkness, and Sky though, so I reset one of them at least once a month, lol.

Nerketur

PokéScripter
    Years
  • PMD Sky:
    Team name: PokéHelper
    Hero: Pikachu (Nerketur)
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Discharge, Agility, Double Team
    Partner: Eevee (Cream)
    Moves: Bite, Helping Hand, Tackle, Quick Attack

PMD Time (Cartridge):
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Discharge, Agility, Thunder Wave
    Partner: Chikorita (Leafy)
    Moves: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Safeguard

PMD Time (Emulator):
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Discharge, Agility, Thunder
    Partner: Chikorita (Leafy)
    Moves: Razor Leaf, Reflect, Magical Leaf, Safeguard

I adore the PMD games. They are WHY I love Pokemon. I've loved them so much, partly because they let you play AS A POKEMON! And I had always wanted to be one.

As for nicknames, it depends. Some I do, others I don't. Me and my partner are based of me and an RP character I had, except for Leafy. I just came up with that on my own. PMD is my favorite Pokémon game in general. It is why I exist as a Pokémon fan. =D

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • -PMD Darkness-
    Team Name: Eclipse
    Team Rank: Hyper (almost Master Rank)
    Team Leader: Blaziken
    Team Partner: Swampert

Nerketur said:
    I adore the PMD games. They are WHY I love Pokemon. I've loved them so much, partly because they let you play AS A POKEMON! And I had always wanted to be one.
    This.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I just restarted my sky 2 days ago after all the PMD related posts i see and i missed one of my favourite games;

Team Name: Dusk
    Hero Name: Twilight the Riolu
    Partner Name: Midnite (yes that is spelt the way it was intended ;P) the Shinx
    Team Rank: Normal Rank (Is it called that? xD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Started Sky
    Team is me as Shinx (Leon) and Vulpix (Pyre)
    Team name is NightDaze

Last edited:
    Back