• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music your September tunes

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    your September tunes

September for a lot of people means darker days, colder nights, crispier air and a yellow tone creeping into the landscape. Also scarfs can be used again, finally :]
    Of course, for some, September probably means it is finally getting warmer ;)

In this thread, please share links to or names of music tracks, albums or artists that you think are just p e r f e c t for this time of year!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    wake me up when september ends - green day
    american idiot (2004)

hate to be obvious but i mean. it does remind me of this time of year lmfao.

Years
    Autumn is when I listen to slipknot the most.

- The Negative one
    - Custer
    - The Devil in I

Mainly because the album "The Gray Chapter" was released around this time in 2014

pkmin3033

Sorry, I had to.

I don't know why, but Autumn puts me in the mood for calmer symphonic metal from my younger years...probably because I had a playlist of this stuff when I started College. Epica seem to be pretty good for this time of year in particular. Symphonic versions of Sonata Arctica songs, Within Temptation's The Silent Force album...and Avantasia's The Scarecrow, too. idk why that one's in there.

This time of year puts me in the mood for Vogel Im Kafig, too. Although a lot of video game soundtrack with a more subdued tone to it makes its way into my playlists as well. If I go into that it'll make this a VERY long post, so I'll skip it. xD

Also, September 30th is the only day you're allowed to sing this.

Back