• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Sound System Setup

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • What kind of sound/speaker setup do you have for your computer?

I have two sets of speakers which are plugged into one sound jack through a splitter. It's nothing too special, but I can adjust one set or the other for an extra bass boost and it sounds awesome, especially when I listen to metal or rave/techno.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • right now I'm simply using the onboard speakers or a Bose heaset for my sound needs. unfortunately, due to complications with the neighbor I'm forced to use my Logitech 5.1 surround for paper weights because of the stupid paper thin walls they have.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    High fidelity circumaural headphones. I'll hear your movements on CoD4 even if you have Dead Silence.

The only bad thing about my 'setup' is that I'm prone to ear infections due to my prolonged use of them (the air between my ears and the phones is warm, so bacteria multiplies faster, you've probably learnt this stuff in biology).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It was a 4:1 with a bass boost, but it's busted now. I think I'll get a 2:1 with bass boost as it's replacement, since I really don't need a 4:1, I just need good quality sound.

I also use headphones, but my ears hurt after a while if they're not good, so I'm also thinking of getting a new headphone.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround. Ohhhhh yeah. :P

Mostly my setup is more for gaming and music due to how my room's set up. I'd like to rearrange it so it'd be good for movies, but it's too small. =/

The sub also handles my bass guitar pretty well. :D

Back