• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Summer

Lucid

Probably spend time with my sister while she's in town, go out with friends, and get a tan. XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I don't know at the moment. I don't think my family and I are going on vacation this year, and I'm not taking driver's ed or getting a job becuase I'm not that old yet. XD I guess I'll just hang out with friends, go on the computer, normal weekend stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Going off to see my sissy and niece in florida for 6 weeks in a month :3 ..and working on my final project >.<

Years
  • I am going to chill, and try to be active at the same time. I gotta get right for high school. Gotta be different, look different, and feel different when September rolls around, I like starting fresh. I will be sure to enjoy every moment of summer this year, because summer doesn't come around often, and I wanna be able to say "Summer of '05 was the best time of my life!" when I look back on it. No regrets!

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    I have a bunch of things... i go to a one week tennis sleepaway camp, im goin to cancun, las vegas, and i can go to taekwondo A LOT more than normal cus of no hw :) :) but i hate doing those summer reading assignments...

Years
  • This summer is going to be awesome, just because of the pure fact that it's going to be 3 months long after my exams! I'm gonna get a summer job and get some Surfing and Horse ridding lessons in. My friend Liz said she would ask her Canoeing teacher if I can join with her and I will probably be down the beach most of the time. Me and my father are going Hiking this summer as well ^0^ the only down side is that one of my best friends is leaving for Cardiff ;-;

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I'll have to find a summer job right know, so I'll hopefully spend my summer doing it then.
    I'll also try to learn the guitar, finish my book about PHP and working on my website.
    We'll also go on holiday somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not gonna be fun for me. XD Going into my first real season of college, then at the same time I have to get a job and train for football(soccer)...leaving me ungodly tired by the time I get home...Sounds fun, work, work, and more work! XD

Years
  • my summer is going to be BORING.
    Two hours of TV and one hour of computer a day? I barely survive the weekend. >>;;
    I should go volenteer or something. Or get a life.

However, they are planning a trip to Wisconsin, and Worlds/Oceans of Fun. Guess I have that to look forward to. ^^;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm going to spend 3~4 hours on the computer, 5~6 hours playing basketball.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm most probably gonna go back to my home country, spend a few weeks there. Then come back and make my eyes explode by watching TV and using the computer.

Back