• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your team?

Years
    Hey all,

Im just wondering whats your main pokemon team?
    Let it be a team of 2 or a team of 6 :o
    Show em off!

Idk what mine is yet but I know for sure Umbreon is in it, (My favourite pokemon)

Years
    For Platinum I gave myself a team of breeded pokes from my Diamond, and it was: Infernape, Venusaur, Raichu(Later Switched for Electivire), Blastoise, Gengar, and Tyranitar, and for a while I had a Pidgeot.

HBRaw

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    My team in Platinum is Ryhperior, Magnezone, Umbreon, Miltank, Manaphy and Dragonite.

But I have traded over babies from my Diamond with good natures and all.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    My team right now is Silverfire(Shiny Female NINETALES), Blackwind(Female SALAMANCE), Lugia(LUGIA), Geckofoot(Male SCEPTILE), Oceanfang(Male FERALIGATOR), and Ghostmage(Male MISMAGIUS).
    I love my Silverfire, and it loves me back!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I ran through Platinum with Torterra (Terrace), Luxray (Liger), Vaporeon (Vivi), Garchomp (Sephira), Crobat (Tabaz), and Gardevoir (Stellar).

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I ran through Diamond with Empoleon(Skype), Staraptor(Aerie), Kadabra(Kazza), Machoke(Lucius), and Haunter(Hollister).

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Through E4 it was Blissey, Empoleon, Giratina, Rapidash, Staraptor, and Garchomp. Now, it's Empoleon, Altaria (Staraptor's replacement), and generally whichever other generation Pokemon I'm trying to evolve or eggs i'm trying to hatch. Sometimes Blissey when I need an HM Slave.

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    My Diamond team: Rumpy (Rampardos) Omnimie (Honchkrow) Solarius (Solrock) Dizzy (Spinda) Rush (linoone) Karmon (Manectric)

Platinum: Ray (luxray) Conway (Houndoom) Storm (Staraptor) Wave (Lumineon) Glacia (Glaceon) Vinci (Smeargle)

Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    My Platinum team I am currently running is> Flare (Female Infernape), Iceman (Male Staraptor), Tails (Male Floatzel), Chomper (Male Garchomp), Glider (Male Gliscor)

Right now trying to decided between Froslass, Weavile, or just wait and catch Giratina.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Im not sure cause i catch everything and just train pokemon when i need or want the so i really had like a 30 pokemon team lol

but the 6 pokemon that beat the elite four were

Infernape
    poliwrath (i love being able to trade eggs to other games)
    Torterra
    Jolteon
    Scisor
    and Staraptor

p0kemon master

rare pokemon hunter
    Years
    the team i beat the elite four was
    dragonite lv 74
    golem lv 53 (shiny)
    torterra lv 64
    houndoom lv 59
    charizard lv 61
    tyranitar lv66

Years
    I think I got my team :D (Im working on getting them.)

Umbreon (Shiny)
    Riolu
    Lugia
    Typhlosion
    Meganium
    Feraligator

Back