• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts on Team Skull?

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
    Team Skull is my favorite enemy group in the series. They sort of remind me of the Dark Axis which also took the form of a comedic enemy group early on before getting serious.

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
    As of matter of fact just last night after nearly a month of entering post game did I face Guzma in another battle after walking into his house and him telling me to meet him at the beachfront to face off in another battle. Of course he still lost and the island Kahuna came over believing that he can help him find a better path as a Pokemon trainer and Guzma ended up leaving me a gift before he left. So that was an awesome post game experience with Team Skull that I enjoyed. I love Team Skull not just for Guzma but for their overall look in their apparel that's rebellious but not over the top and their wanna be like gansta demeanor but something that comes off of comical and light! I even love Po Town they took over because of the little details that you can find including a broke down Pokemon center that you can't even use because they couldn't afford to pay the bills. I love details like this! Post game you can even get a team skull shirt for your Pokemon trainer which my trainer now wears and even updated his whole look at the salon and clothing store because of this.

Vitarious

Kanto Original (RB-001-316)
    Years
    Team skull = team dull, ever since Kalos this feels like I'm being sold a product rather than following a series, sure Litten and Cosmog were welcome but aside those two little blips it's been a long time since I felt like a game was played out of pleasure rather than necessity

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
    I personally really like Team Skull! Their popularity isn't without reason; they're a breath of fresh air as far as an "evil" team goes. It's nice to have an evil team that's just a bunch of normal, everyday hooligans causing trouble and not much more than that.

I wish Guzma was given a lot more exposure, though!

I agree! I didn't think I'd like a not-totally-freakin-evil-and-world-dominating team, but they grew on me. They made me laugh a few times. And my boy Guzma needed a lot more exposure. :D

Years
    You know, they're really a breath of fresh air. After probably, what, six generations of teams actively trying to destroy the world, it's nice to have just a rag-tag group of misfit teens/young adults who are just causing a little trouble, but most people are just kinda putting their hands on their hips and shaking their heads in amusement.

You know, before you get to the whole Lusamine thing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I might be one of the select few who can't stand Team Skull and think they are useless. To me they're not really that funny and seem like a joke and not in a good way.

Back