• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your username

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This is why my current username happened
    Spoiler:

And Juno doesn't really mean anything significant to me, it was just something I picked when I joined and it stuck. :)

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    I stole the name Abbadon from a different forum's RP character when I joined BMGf because I wasn't able to come up with my own username. People called me Abba for short, and it stuck. Then I thought, hey Abble Pie would be pretty funny, cuz liek, it's like apple pie, but with my username, get it? hahaha kill me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My current username doesn't make any sense on the first glance.

Spoiler: It's a long story...
    Unapologetic is to remind me to remain unapologetic to my ex-love interest and my ex-friends who messed me up. It's also to show them how unapologetic I am (at least one of them knows PC, I also expressed my concern to Janna that they might mess up with me here).

Sunflower? It's my favorite flower. It reminds me to stay positive whatever happens.

But I'm ready for a name change. :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Koishi best girl, all I can say

Spoiler:

...now that that's out of the way, I can push aside all the Touhou stuff and discuss my first proper username here. Back when I was a Sonic fan and I was pining to get Generations, I kinda...fell into a classic Sonic game phase. I played the classic games so much that I ruined one of my laptops due to what I used to emulate, and I really liked Classic Sonic's appearance in Generations. Thus, the birth of Classic Sonic.

Last edited:
    Back