• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your username

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    My username is my real name. I hate calling people by usernames because it sounds so artificial. I like calling people by their real names.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm a stupid huge lame ass nerd and at the time the female Jellicent was my obsession in Pokemon so I named myself after her. I don't regret it, though. No one else got one like me, and it actually suits me pretty well imo.

Years
    Alfieri is a pretty cool name o.O

My name doesn't have too much meaning to me other than it displays my love for pie and my individuality. Also, I like to think that it is easy to remember and I try not to use my actual name online.

I have never used a different username on PC and I doubt I ever will.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love fairies, and that's really all there is to say on the matter. I adopted the name last year because I had fallen in love with the Pokémon type, the lore, and everything they've come to represent to me. It's a name that can hold completely different imagery for different people, and I like to think it reminds people of simple, happy things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Adventure is nice looking, sounds great when I'm a roleplayer and fits with just any kind of theme.

I sometimes change to Doctor though 8) because of Doctor Who. I get into moods where I want to use DW avatars and the username is cool then. I'm a huge fan, so.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    I feel stupid for picking this name I have right now. My
    Special one that I use most of the time is Kokoro. I guess something that has to do with a heart in the name has some special meaning to me (Aside from Sinon). It's also my favorite character from my favorite series, Dead Or Alive.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My username is special to me because I enjoy comics and comic-book movies. I chose the name because I thought that it sounded cool, and is the name of the person who transforms into the Hulk. I liked it originally and still do, but plan to change it to Zoro, from One Piece, soon. What chose me to pick my username is the above statement, as well as it was what I was thinking at the time. I wanted a catchy name, and "Bruce Banner" just stuck. Yes, I changed it to acatfrommars previously, and I liked that username too. It was a bit more random, but my friend "awolffromspace" had changed his and I thought, "Why not?" So I hopped on the bandwagon and changed my name just 'cause.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I've been Arylett for over ten years, and because I've existed mostly online, I have learned to identify with it more so than my real name. Actually, I've been called Arylett many more times than that other name. It's become a bit of a problem, and has caused me to seriously consider changing my name. (I will in a few years.)

To say that my name is important is an understatement. A name is what people will call me, and will affect their perception of me. What we call items affects our perception of them. (For instance, cheese is funny because it is called by a stupid-sounding word. If it were called groniculus, it wouldn't be quite the same.) So I always want a name that accurately portrays me to others. This one says who I am indirectly. It is unique, it is feminine, it sounds like a real name. (People often think it is my real name.)

Dawnsborough used to be a part of it as well, but I removed that a few months ago and replaced it with the less formal and more fitting Charnoa. I wanted a name that was more approachable and easier for me to type. Charnoa's existed for several years, I just haven't used it as the official last name. I think it flows better with Arylett than Dawnsborough. Arylett Charnoa just comes off the tongue.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I came up with my current username because I think that'd be great to combine the name of my dream anime (Starry Wings) with Windy. Windy has been my nickname ever since I joined with the username Wind Heart, and I grown to like the combined name when I adopt it as my username in PC Battle Server, so I switched into this name in here as well when the username change feature was reimplemented about a year ago.

At one point, I was considering to switch to another name (Heartouch, in this case) for some fresh start, but the bad timing when the name is applied because it resembles the name of the certain new virus/malware at that time makes me considering to changing back, so yeah.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    So why is your username special to you?
    Because no one else but me will use it. kuku

What led you to chose your username?
    daigonite (always lowercase) is a combination of "Daigo", which is Steven Stone's Japanese name, and "-nite", a suffix indicating a mineral (it's actually "-ite" but daigoite sounds dumb).

Have you changed you username before?
    I used to refer to myself as Charon the Ferryman but I don't usually go by that anymore.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Mine is actually my nickname in real life. My boyfriend was the one who came up with it, but soon our close friends also started calling me by it. It means "meow" in my native language (and other languages as well actually) and since I'm a cat lover, it's purrfect ♥

The all caps is stupid though, which is why I'm changing it to Miau. The reason I used MIAU in the first place was because of how older Pokemon games had all the names capitalized {XD}

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
    Eh. It's not, honestly. I'm surprised it was available

It's an inside/Perverted joke between my friends and I off of PC about the wonders of "Miracle Seed"

Nope. I doubt I ever will

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've had it a good 13ish years.

The 7 year old me wanted an awesome nickname for an email and neopets account (and back then had lots of numbers at the end of it).

No, but I'd love too... I've had this for too long but I can't think of a preferable new username.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
    I picked my name because my favourite username (Braixen) was not available and I love Saki from Shinsekai Yori. I'm unsure if it will stick but I guess it will for now ^_^

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So why is your username special to you? Well, I think it's because my hero kind of knows me this way on Twitter. Though, I wouldn't say it's special. I just really liked it after finally coming up with something more unique.
    What led you to chose your username? Pretty much what I explained above. 'The Fangirl' seemed rather boring and blah, so I decided to use the name I came up with on Twitter. I also use it on other places now as well. :3
    Have you changed you username before? Yes, Plenty of times... but I think I'm going to keep this one. Yeah, Yeah... I know, I said the same thing about 'LokiofSassgard. :P

My username is very special to me because it just.. defines me. I've been using this name for a few years now and it stuck so easily that I absolutely cannot imagine myself with any other name, except maybe my real name which I've reserved on an alternate account. Sheep is cute. ♥

My name before this one was Cirno, from joining in September 2011 to November 2013, if I remember right. No more changes. :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    My username is something special of mine; I am not 21 going onto 22 years old in my life and I've had the nickname CureYoshiDarkness since I was only 7 years old. 15 years almost now.

Though I have had many on many nicknames in my life, Mega_Rosalina, NinStar, Jirachu, ect ect. It all draws back to my original nick, CYD 'CureYoshiDarkness'.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Aside from the fact that it just looks nice doesn't it, I picked "Honest" because it defines the one characteristic I deem the most important; honesty.

Back