• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your VC Crystal team?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    A bit early, 1.5 months till its released but if you have thought about it what pokemon are you thinking about?Going for your favorites? Pokemon you havent tried before? I like to keep most of my Gen 2 playthroughs composed of 4-6 gen 2 pokemon.

Id go for

Cyndaquil, special sweeper

Teddiursa, physical attacker

Marill, bulky water

Shuckle, defensive bug, too bad I wont get toxic till Kanto

Delibird, for fun, ill grind coins and purchase a blizzard TM at Goldenrod

???

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm... Honestly, I think I'll start with Cyndaquil because I started with Chikorita in my Silver VC. As for the others, I might trade over a Mareep and use a Zubat. ^^ But I definitely will use the odd egg because of the many, different Pokemon that can hatch from it!

Years
    • Seen today
    I want to use Nidoqueen, no real reason but I've been wanting to play through a game with nidoqueen

Also, Ursaring since it's one of my all time favorites, but it's hard to find in some games so I generally don't use it.

Last edited:

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Probably something like this:

Feraligatr
    Arcanine
    Alakazam
    Umbreon
    Sneasel
    Snorlax