• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Wierd Dreams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I guess I'll put this here.
    Well, here you can tell about your recent or unrecent dreams.
    So... Here the dream I had last night.

Well, Me and my dad went to this library and Sasami was the librarian there. I was looking for the second of twon DIgimon Books. When ever I invisioned the first one I would picture Ikakumon(Joes partner) Swiming across an icy ocean area. During my search I found what in my dream I called the Digimon Lanturn and this wierd large brown cape thing that was completly blank but somhow had somthing to do with DIgimon. I found the book which turned out to be really tiny. I left down this floating trail of earth and grass but then Sasami yelled at me and I reallized I forgot to check the stuff out!!! When I got back Sasami gave me a lecture about checking things out. Then I cheked out the cape and the book but I didn't need to check out the lanturn. But then I lost the book and the cape! I went searching with my dad searching this time. We went to the other side of the Library and suddenly the lights went out and it became extremly dark. Then the lanturn lit up by itself and a red ligth pointed to the other side of the library. My dad raced ahead of me as I went back to the other side. When I was almost there I stoped walking and angled it slightly and the light turned green. I was at the table it was pointing to when I had to go down some stairs where the left part of sasamis desk(Her left) was. I sat down in a seat with my dad and we listened to this guy talk. He had the weird bit of extra skin on his Right cheek(His right) that would inflated like a bubble a couple of times during each of his setences. This little boy in the row below us yelled out and said that he needed surgery on it. He said that he was going to get surgery on it and that it was muscle(SP?). I went on staged and then got off it and went up the stairs back to the upper part of the library. I went to that on table and the things!!! I rechecked them out, put on the cape, attached the lanturn to my belt, attached the book which was also a keychain to my belt, and was about to leave when I woke up.

So... Whacha Think?!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I've got not much dreams these days...but let me dig up a recent one from my blog ^_^:
    ~~~
    Saturday, April 10, 2004
    1st part: Gushing water, death---Story of a nation? (vaguely egypt?)....
    2nd part: There were 2 indian men heads per bench in an open area with a lot of benches; I wandered there and wanted to leave at the gruelsome sight, but a man stopped me and wanted my soul. I ran as fast back to my hotel, into the elevator, but this man who knew black magic could send his soul to reach the elevator door. I took off a beaded bracelet from my right hand and transfered it to my left. The man demanded to see it. I refused to let go and swiped the bracelet across his face. He disappeared. (This bracelet, in real life, is blessed by a follower of the Goddess of Mercy.)
    The moment I went back, my two friends were packing up. I noticed their heads having a line and asked. Their head remained on their head although it was neatly cut from the body, and mine suffered the same fate. The moment I coughed vigorously, pus can be seen flowing out from the cut area around the neck.
    The next day, we went to another area and I felt sorry for the remaining people there who suffered the same fate as us 3. And the dream ended here.
    (I did not remove my head since there was an earlier dream of mine which I vaguely remembered that I was told not to remove my head[?])
    ~~~
    This is a very weird dream, considering that I should have died in it...=P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    OK, this was a couple of years ago, and it was when I got my cat:

I was dreaming that I was in a courtroom, and I had handcuffs and a white and black striped suit. The judge was a hippopotamus, the prosecution was a tiger, and my defense was a mumbling giraffe in a tweed suit with suade elbow pads, who kept mumbling "Thou shalt not kill" and doing a moonwalk. I was charged for not giving my cat (who was sitting in the audience or whatever you call it) enough cat food. The prosecution gave it's evidence, which was simply admiring itself in a mirror, and showing a couple of photographs of me playing on the Internet. The jury were a selection of African animals including another giraffe, a gazelle, a number of zebra, and a St. Bernard. The jury and the congregation/audience then gave the tiger a standing ovation, whilst it bowed and sat down. My defence was simply the giraffe moonwalking around the judge, and he even came up and sat on the hippo's knee asking what he would get for Christmas. At this, the crowd gave him boos and hisses, and the judge put him in contempt of court. Then the jury started to talk, and gave their verdict - in which I woke up. :D If that isn't weird, then I don't know what is...

~ MCD

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    So i was rollerblandin in a baseball stadium, right? And suddenly i trip on one of those line dividers (like in airports and stuff). Then... i start flying! Exsept i fly around and theres this giant saxaphone in the middle of the baseball stadium. Like, taking it all up! Huge! Then, it starts talking. It yells "And there he goes, folks!" While im flying overhead. Aparentally its a giant talking saxaphone. So then i fly over town untill i land at a cave. Then i wake up.

Hmmm... I had this one where i gerbal was bitting me when i was strapped to a desk...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The majority of my dreams are video game related (I'm an obsessive little freak). Nothing beats having a dream where I'm dressed up like Link (though I would prefer to be wearing pants) fighting off Ganon and his minions. Whats annoying is when I've been studying for a long time and then my dreams are about what I was studying. Its not even a dream its like I have the stuff memorized and it wont leave my head.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Lets see. I had a dream where the Yu-gi-oh! charas were looking for Malik. Then they went to his room, and saw a bunch of blood-y dead bodies. O.o; Too much blood on it. It didn't scare me, just grossed me out =P

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I keep getting a reoccuring dreams of me getting shot. I think I've been playing Hitman too much...or maybe I should watch for people who seriously hate me. I have other wet dreams but I'm not posting them...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My dreams all involve fear and loss...not too much different from my concious life ^^;;

The most vivid dream I've had in a long while was back in January or February (I might have three dreams I remember per year...)

I was in a school, somewhat like mine, but larger. I was in the library with two people that I knew in real life and two people who were just made up but were supposedly my friends in that world...well a guy and his little sister came into the school library, shot the two ficticious people dead, and me and the two real people escaped...well we were being hunted in the school, and I kept telling the teachers that there was a murderer huntung me and other people in the school, but they didn't listen, so after some narrow misses of the murderer killing me as I ran in the endless hallways, he eventually killed the two other people. I was able to escape school by running out the door and hopping on a flatbed semi, but I realized that the killer's little sister (I remember her name being Sandra Williams and the killer being named David Pemberton for some reason...) was on the flatbed with me and I had to jump off and run away in the snow to the dreary industrial district in my town that is sort of ficticious and is in many dreams I have...I hid in restaurants and warehouses, being hunted all the time, and, after lots of terrifying near-misses, it gets a bit less memorable from there on out...but I do think I was able to get the authorities to believe me and they were apprehended, but I'm not sure.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I have a lot of odd dreams...
    Here's one: I woke up and went to get my breakfeast and when i picked up the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box, it exploded and Cinnamon Toast Crunch flew everywhere until the house was flooded and I ate some of it but sufficated from lack of air and died so I woke up

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't usualy remember my dreams. but i've had some pretty messed up ones. i die a little too often in my dreams. supposedly you're not supposed to see yourself die in dreams, but i've been shot, eaten (be a lemon and a dinosaur), pushed off a cliff onto sharp rocks, and stabbed. ya... it was simon and garfunkle that pushed me off a cliff, so i have an aversion to them now... but sometimes i get really messed up dreams. like there was this one, where i walk into a room where a girl is sitting on a chair. she doesn't see me. so i just stand there watching her. and then some guy wearing some black robe comes in and starts beating her up, severely. then after he's beaten her dead, he takes all her blood and smears it on the wall. then the guy leaves, and the girl comes back to life and heals. then the guy comes back and does the same thing, over and over again. (it is understood that he's trying to cover the huge wall with this girl's blood. when she comes back to life, the blood stays) so after a while of watching this, i go into the room and try to help the girl, i stand in front of her and she can't see me. then the guy in black comes up behind me and beats the back of my head. and then i wake up. i've had this dream a coupe times.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    My eldest brother and me we're in the party. I don't know how we got to a gothic party? it was obvious, no one was into gothic in our family. So we went to a goth party, where everyone has a devil 666 thingie sign. I was so scared of the people, I wanted to go home. While I didn't know, the place was a lot like disney land for instance, but somewhat scary. I went into this place alone when I looked in the back my brother wasn't there anymore. I was freaking out. I saw this person, he or she the face was unseen no body seen only face. It kept following me and the I saw the body with the knife.
    Suddenly I found a door where the person came from, I went there, it was a bar where they all goth's seem to lose out of control. This person that was after me tried to open the door, bang against it. When that happened, all the people in the bar settled down, and looked at me strangely. The banging was gone, everyone in the bar was walking up towards me slowly while I open the door, it couldn't. I thought that was the end of me, I woke up. O_O

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Wow ryan, thats a really creepy dream....worse then your one that you told us that crepped you out when you saw the car. Seriously...that dream is messed up. I die too sometimes, but not as brutal as yours. I usually just dream things like looking out the window and seeing people staring in at me, or someobdy standing in the corner of my room....just staring at me. Guess it explains why you think i'm paraniod sometimes.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    My weird dreams, eh? I dream every night, so I have quite a few...Like one where I was in a huge, ornate ballroom or something and it had no doors, and almost all the walls were windows, and the room was underwater. Ash Ketchum was standing next to me in scuba gear, and all of a sudden a huge snakelike fish with a head like that huge fish with big eyes and teeth in Finding Nemo swam up, and roared, and I woke up...
    Another strange dream was a really realistic one...I was sitting on a raft with a pikachu in the middle of the ocean, it was a lovely, clear, cool night, and I looked into the water, and saw something huge and blue coming to the surface. It had white spots on it's back. All of a sudden, the wailord came up, and opened it's huge mouth. I didn't wake up, but found myself as Harry Potter in a cornfeild...Then I woke up 0_o;;
    Another one was where I was nked all except fo suspenders, underwear and a necktie in the mall...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Everyone has dreams, every night. The thing is people just can't remember them sometimes.....like me!
    I can hardly remember my dreams, but there were a few wierd ones...

I did, however, have a dream last night. A nightmare, to be exact.
    *shudders*
    That dream was really disturbing....yikes!

As for wierd dreams, I had one where I was flying around in the sky. It was pretty cool! The only downfall to the whole thing, was that I was getting tired and I wasn't able to land.
    Kinda strange hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    As for wierd dreams, I had one where I was flying around in the sky. It was pretty cool! The only downfall to the whole thing, was that I was getting tired and I wasn't able to land.
    Kinda strange hehe...
    Lol, I have a funny story to tell you about a dream when someone was flying, too. I was sitting in my 6th period class which is pretty close to the end of the day. So, there is this one boy (actually, there are a lot of boys that sleep in that class...) that was sleeping on his desk and another one in the seat next to him was sleeping--he sits in front of me. All of a sudden, you hear the first boy I mentioned scream, "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" and he fell to side, waking the boy up that sits in front of me, and then he fell smack on his butt right on the floor, lol. It was SO HILARIOUS. The whole class was in an uproar! The teacher gave him one of the queerest looks ever (remember that, lol) and then after everyone calmed down he asked him what he was dreaming about. We were kind of afraid to get the answer, lol; but, he said dreamt he was in a circus and he was on a trapeze and someone said, "Okay, you're going to fly now..." and he flew up and that's how he screamed and fell out of his chair, lol. ^_^;

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Hmm..probably, it must of been about a couple of months ago, i can remember having two quite strange dreams, i'll only mention one of them though, because with the other one some people might get the wrong idea.....

Anyway, in my first dream, i was sitting in my Chemistry class and in that class we have these huge sturdy wooden lab table-bench things, well i can remember sitting there waiting for class to begin and the teacher left the room to go get something and while he was gone, i don't know how i did it, ...but i broke the table in half! And no one noticed, which was odd, and then the teacher came back and he never noticed either! The next thing i knew class was over and i remember feeling really bad for breaking the table...so i went to apologise to my teacher....i got half way through apologising and then i started crying and hugged my teacher!

My friends never let me live that one down....everytime they see my chemistry teacher pass, they crack up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back