• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Flaw

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    This is also one of mine.

I'm also lazy, and IRL I never go out of my way to meet people due to extreme lack of confidence/social skills. The only friends I have are ones I made in certain situations where I was introduced to them in some way.

That is the same with me also. I tend to get extremely shy in social situations and when I do talk to people I don't know, because they somehow said something to me, I tend to stutter and sometimes have trouble keeping the conversation going.

I also have another flaw I didn't mention. See, I'm inspired by writing a lot which I've done since the fifth grade. However, I have a very VERY short attention span. The way I see my writing circle in my mind is almost as if a minefield is going off. D:

And then if I don't write for a while, I start getting really irritable and whatever because writing is one of things I like to do to get things off of my mind. D: There is also times when I tend to write things that are bothering me in my binder journal, which is more of a comfort thing to me. Everything usually goes into it and pretty much never comes out. XD

Another flaw is when I have outbursts. I get angry alot and I get a few meltdowns or tantrums thrown about. It's really a terrible habit that I wish i could break but I'm just so childish so I have so many flaws that I can't think of them all. XD

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'm a bubbly-cold person. I'm hyperactive, I'd love to hang out with you, but I'd never tell you a thing about me until you began to pry and even then you've got a good chance of running into a wall because I have severe trust issues not to mention I'd blame every single one of our fights on myself. n_n And then, if you were mean to me, I'd take you back as many times as you came back. Because...it's unbearable in my mind to be alone 24/7

on the flip side I'm unbearably shy. I'm bubbly...but I don't just run up and talk to people. I was also introduced to any of the few friends I've really had offline.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    That is the same with me also. I tend to get extremely shy in social situations and when I do talk to people I don't know, because they somehow said something to me, I tend to stutter and sometimes have trouble keeping the conversation going.

Another flaw is when I have outbursts. I get angry alot and I get a few meltdowns or tantrums thrown about. It's really a terrible habit that I wish i could break but I'm just so childish so I have so many flaws that I can't think of them all. XD

I'm pretty much the same way. Especially around girls. I have friends who are girls and I'm perfectly normal with them, but when I talk to girls I don't know or am just meeting I'm really shy and I hardly say anything. I mostly give one word answers.

Same with the anger meltdowns. Sometimes I get really pissed off at life (No, I'm not emo) and just completely meltdown. I don't really get physical about it, but once I did throw down a chair and accidentally snapped the legs off.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I overthink things that don't need to be, but when I'm in situations when I need to be like that, I'm not like that, lol.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I don't see what's so bad about procrastination. I've got better things to do than homework. I don't consider doing things I like over mindless work to be a flaw, I consider it to be rational.

I suppose my worst flaw is how easily I am annoyed with other people. I get annoyed very easily, though through this, I've learned a great deal of self-control. I can refrain from lashing out regardless of how annoyed I get with someone or some group.

Years
    Procrastination, Lazyness, never take ANYTHING seriosly, and like Shinji said: "if you hit me, I'll stab you" nature. yeah, i have that to. :\

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Um, I get attached to people too quickly. Not easily, because it takes a lot to start getting attached in the first place, but once it starts... it's fast. Unfortunately it's lead to a lot of trouble for me and the people I get involved with.

This applies to any sort of relationship, be it a friendship or romantic or whatever else. Blah.

OMG this is also me. I'm the same way with own of my very best friends. I ended up getting too attached and now that she went her separate way, it's like she doesn't want anything to do with me. So now, I fear that getting too attached to other people, might lead to the same things. D:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'd have to say my main flaw is Procrastination (The classic flaw eh?)

Anyways, despite what others say I don't have much more as flaws go. I just tend to piss some people because I can't stand certain types of people. x3

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    OMG this is also me. I'm the same way with own of my very best friends. I ended up getting too attached and now that she went her separate way, it's like she doesn't want anything to do with me. So now, I fear that getting too attached to other people, might lead to the same things. D:

;-; but not getting attached makes you feel unbearably lonely, right? so while you tell yourself not to, you end up getting attached anyways?

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Poor anger management, as well as getting attached to people too quickly, and not trusting very many people.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Pessimism. Lol. Life has thrown me a few curveballs, and it really pisses me off.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Procrastination without a doubt. The reason why I end up staying up fairly late most nights. That and my almost obsession with my grades lately. =/

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I Procrastinate all the time, and have pretty low self-esteem yet think higher of myself than some people.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm..too nice, really. I'm too acceptant, but at the same time I can't trust people easily until I know enough about them. I'm such a living oxymoron XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I often feel like the world revolves around me and that you are entitled to do things for me. Im not always that way though but most of the time. Atleast I can admit its a flaw though.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I have even more flaws to add, how exciting;

I'm too quiet and always miss out on things because I don't question things, but I do stand up for what I think.

I also speak before I think, which mostly ends up hurting me in the longrun. I get angered easily and tend to get violent with people who I feel are doing the wrong thing.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a bunch of flaws, I am not perfect. Well for one, Procrastination is my main one. I just can't get stuff done in time. And time management. I can't work around my schedule for the week. There are times I wish I could watch anime, play my DS, hang out with my friends, and watch tv. But since I been working and exercising I can't fit them in my schedule. Most of the time is work, exercise, and online. That is all I do.

And I tend to leave when a conformation strikes. When there is a problem and I don't want to be in the middle...I get away. I don't try to fix it because I just make it worse. Because I am not good of fixing everyone's problems because I have my own to deal with.

And another flaw that I am too easy. I always end up saying yes to stuff even though it is something I don't want to do. But I am working on that. I been saying no and I feel better about it. ^_^

And another thing is I don't speak up. I tend to speak in a low tone that no one can hear me. I smile when I speak. I need to stop that. No one can't understand me when I talk like that. And that is all I can think of. I know I have few more, but that is all for now.

Back