• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Flaw

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have a quick temper and a short fuse. I have practically no sympathy and always seem to say stuff that should stay in my mind, without realising.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I overthink everything and I care what everyone thinks about me.
    I need to stop looking for deeper meanings to what people do and just have fun ;-;

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009

My biggest flaw is that I'm too perfect for the world.

Honestly, I am terrible at commitment. Whether it be with friends, sports teams, relationships, etc...I really need to start working on that.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Oh boy, where to start?! I have to be one of the most flawed people in the world. In school a couple weeks ago, I actually made a flaw list about myself and got up to sixty-five. I narrowed it down to the thirty-two most problematic, and I'm working to have them disappear. It's rather stupid, but it's a good goal for me.

Anyway, flaws. I'd say that my absolute biggest flaw is my lowww self esteem. I have to find everything negative about myself in every situation possible, whether it be my looks, what I say, how I move, and what I do. I feel like a loser for having low self esteem, but I'm getting better as I slaughter myself in this post!

My second biggest flaw is how much I care about what others think and how I'm afraid of people. Online, for instance, I hate approaching people that I don't normally talk to. It's terrifying for me and I'm really afraid of what the person will think of me. Thennn when they reply back, I'm afraid that the conversation is boring for them and they won't be my friend. Finally, when I continue the conversation and it dies, I wonder if they hate me and think I'm irritating. :/

I could go on about my other thirty flaws, but that'd just be wasting time. Plus, no one would care and think I'm wtfish. Lawl at how I just showed my flaws in those sentences. I don't really care much about pointing out my flaws though. I can easily make a "good thing about me" list and get far higher than sixty-five. :'D!

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Procastination, like most people, and the fact that I'm so insecure. Plus I'm loud and annoying, and when I get really nervous (like when I'm around a guy) I start telling jokes and stupid stuff like that. And I won't approach a guy normally. If I'm feeling confident that day, I'll talk to him, though.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I have a few.

Lack of motivation + Procrastination = a bad combo.

Addiction: Not anything bad. Just playing games and shows and liking people (:p) ends up making my procrastination worse.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'd have to say that my worst flaw is being too good of a person.

Nah. Hmmm well I procrastinate like many other people. I'm also uber obsessive at times which is probably related to anxiety. I can also be kind of confrontational because I'm stubborn and strong-willed.

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    my sister,mom,& current girlfriend say i'm weird cause i like to share.. im alway saying do you want this or that or want to have & im like is that really that strange & they say Yes

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    My biggest flaw is being indecisive. Even though I'm quite the opposite on PC, in real life I am not decisive at all. I'm like Louis XVI bad...which is okay usually, but when I have to do something important or make an important decision, I have a lot of trouble actually doing that. My head gets overloaded and...it's just a real mess really.

Another flaw of mine is that I'm just too easy to walk right over...another quality of mine that probably surprises some of the Shoddy-goers lol. In real life, I'm actually way too nice for my own good, and my form of sticking up for myself is being standoffish to who I'm mad at and basically a passive aggressive approach which doesn't usually work. I never lose my temper or even confront somebody; I just wait for them to change and hope that they will. Yay...

And even though I procrastinate, I don't consider it a flaw at all since I can handle the workload and I don't do anything too ridiculous. I've pulled my fair share of all-nighters working on projects, but I don't really mind it. My problems is actually putting off getting help on stuff I don't understand, especially in math. I have to teach it to myself and hope things end well...my success rate is about 50% hahaha.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A very, VERY bad case of procrastination. I will literally save it until 5 minutes before it is due, unless it was a report or something. It is real bad, I tell you. xD. It seems to be intoxicating my friends. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um. Being an attention whore, making people do what I want, procrastinati-- damn only one. But yeah, those are... my main flaws. XD; I know there's more but getting over them? Hard. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah found another flaw. I am also indecisive. I can't choose one thing over the other. I tend to worry if I pick this over this, something bad will happen. So I have to think a lot and I get stressed out. ._. And I love to shop, but I have a budget. There are things I want to buy, but again I am indecisive on that too. I wish I could get both, but it has to be one or the other. I hate that!

Back