• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Pokemon moments ever!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Hmmm my worst thing was when i was playing my diamond a while back(2 years XD), I had like ALL the events at that time, then i was stupid and accidentally erased ALL of it.....I was so pissed, still kinda am lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    A couple years ago I lost my Game Boy. That wasn't that bad cause I could have gotten a new one but...... Sapphire was in it. Sapphire was my first GBA Pokemon Game. I still cry about it. (Luckily my Emerald file made up for that). My second worst was when I had a whole team ready for the Pokemon Video Game Showdown 08. It was kill against all of my friends, but at the tournament I lost on the first round because the guy had a Smeargle with Dark Void. My Pokemon didn't wake up until it was too late. If he didn't do that I would've won for sure........

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    When I was playing yellow,
    all the pokemon were replaced by boxes
    I started to cry
    but then my mom told me the cart was not in all the way
    so naive

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I remember playing Crystal, and the I find a shiny Hoothoot. And as half of the posts here, I had no balls. Atleast i hadn't bothered lowering it's health before checking though. And one time playing Ruby, and the Sky Pillar was hard for me. It was taking me forever, and I was using my GBA so I could battle my friends, and the DS was not invented yet. And at the last crack on the last floor, my battery fell out while I was getting excited. And the countless times my lv. 100 Swampert was defeated by a lv 70 Tropius, or a lv 70 Double Team spamming Rayquaza. Oh, and my dad is a car dealer. one day from coming home, I left my Gold, Silver, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Game Boy Color in the truck we were in. i went to get them 10 minutes later to discover my dad sold the truck. I was left with a GBA and Crystal.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • When I was fighting a team of Magikarps... (All they do is splash around) I mean seriously, how can you expect to win a battle by having 6 magikarps using splash only?

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • My first time ever getting into the Battle Frontier on Emerald, I'm so excited and as soon as I'm about to enter a multi battle the power goes out.... I was just so excited that I played through the whole game without saving...... Grr

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
  • i acidently used my master ball on a (its too embaressing NOT to put in a spoiler)
    Spoiler:

and i didnt know until i fought mewtwo, and when i did find out,i made a new file: i should of traded my team out:
    6 level 100's
    149 pokemon (all i had left was mew+ mewtwo)

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I lost with a Jynx in the Battle Frontier Tower, she defeated all my 3 Pokémon, and well I threw my GBASP into a wall. And I broke it, in other words. I still have it, as I stopped playing and later bought a DS, so I may post a screenshot to show you it is xD

Sure, my worst moment ever. Arggg Jynx!

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Probably Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Intense Mode, almost did it without a continue but then I sneezed and Lance destroyed my Pikachu with his dragonite and that was the last pokemanz I had. ;-; IT WAS DEPRESSING. But I still love that game. Cuz it has puzzles and stuff and it's just not the normal little thing

Worst game moment was screaming at my GBA sp in that mach bike stuff...cuz I forgot to switch from my acro in Mavile

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    My worst moment was in Ruby when I was battling Steven.Both of us were down to the last pokemon my swampert VS his metagross.For my swampert's attacks all the PP ran out and it kept using struggle.It almost destroyed metagross when when it used some attack and KOed my swampert.Worst part was that I saved before the Elite four so I had to go through it again:(

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Losing my Platinum would be the worst right now... though one time my Pearl copy sat for a year and a half in my backyard and it still worked when my father found it.

Absolute worst? Seeing three shiny Zubat in the same run of Mt. Moon on FireRed. Playing on a GBA screen, the green Zubat look brown, and I just figured it was a glitch and fainted all of them. When I actually found out what Shinies were, I was running around Mt. Moon for days trying to get another one... no luck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    My worst time was probably i think it was last year, i was heading for gym badge 3 and some guy said he'd trade me he gave me about 4 pokemon, charmelion was one i can't remember the rest but they were really powerful good ones he gave me some eggs too, then later on i told my friend and she told me they were clones and they were unfortunately and i'd traded them an evolved starly,shinx,turtwig and squirtle.
    I was really upset and started the game all voer again because they didnt obey ither!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Maybe, but i was left with non of my own pokemon, i could of caught one and trained it but i didnt.
    Good idea actually.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Truth.

Probably would have been fun to play through the game with only, say, a Luxio. xD

aribradshaw

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    In my pokemon diamond version i went in a cave, and i found a lv. 9 shiny geodude!!! so i caught it and, then i brought my beloved arceus that my friend traded me into the safari zone, AND IT DELETED ALL OF MY SAVE DATA!!!!!!!!!! i was so mad for a long time.

Back