• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're a Troll, I'm a Troll we're all Trolls

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I thought this thread was dedicated to Jolene, I'll be leaving now, since I'm dissapointed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Members: 170,050, Active Members: 18,212 (last 60 days)
    Small text, but it is there on the main page... Although I suppose what you mean is who actually tries to make constructive posts... Well, most everyone that regularly posts does, and most of said regular posters are community supporters easily told apart by their italic blue names.
    My own signature however is a blatant lie played for the amusement of those who understand the irony in the fact that my posts are really quite naff. I'm not a troll, but still here only for my own occupation and out of habit.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Depends on the topic for me. This topic I wouldn't've posted because I don't really have anything to say, but I felt obligated to for some reason...

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Small text, but it is there on the main page... Although I suppose what you mean is who actually tries to make constructive posts... Well, most everyone that regularly posts does, and most of said regular posters are community supporters easily told apart by their italic blue names.
    My signature however is a blatant lie played for the amusement of those who understand the irony in the fact that my posts are really quite naff.

Well yeah the more serious topics never get many replies, but get like 2000+ views I just think we need less SMAP(SPAM) and more real replies, with more serious thoughts. Not "Yeah I agree,(and to make sure my post is more than 25 characters i'll repeat what the guy before me said)". Just Stupid Pointless And Meaningless, like the post before you was.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well yeah the more serious topics never get many replies, but get like 2000+ views I just think we need less SMAP(SPAM) and more real replies, with more serious thoughts. Not "Yeah I agree,(and to make sure my post is more than 25 characters i'll repeat what the guy before me said)". Just Stupid Pointless And Meaningless, like the post before you was.
    I think it's mainly down to the young average age of this forum's members, is all. Youths are prone to somewhat missing the point of discussion boards, perhaps.

Last edited:

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    You usually read the OP, then scan through what everyone else says.

And me?! A troll? Why would anyone imply that little ole me is a troll.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Depends with me.

If it's, say, Other Trivia, I'll go nuts and say what's on the top of my mind.

If it's anywhere else, I'll try to act as mature as possible. I go to OT more often, seeing as I've been here for 3 years and don't have 1000 posts yet. >_>

I should start spamming DCC...

Oh, and I got b& for trolling once for about 2 weeks.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It depends on the thread that I read. If it catches my attention, then I would view it. Now, it must be something that relates to or something I can post about.

Once, I used to post in every thread I viewed, but now it kinda slowed down. All I ever do is post in threads such as this all day. =)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I read, and if it's a good discussion and I have something to say, I'll go ahead and post something. Or if it's in OT.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I can't be bothered posting when reading through most threads since what I want to say is normally already said. However on threads like this one it's okay if my answer is repetitive since it's a simple question or imperative.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    If the title is relevant to my interests, or the discussion is interesting in a sense where it makes me think in ways I haven't done before, then I'll post.

Or if it's other trivia, I'll just post to make people laugh. I do that. XD

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No, I do not always post in the topics that I read.

I thought this thread was dedicated to Jolene, I'll be leaving now, since I'm dissapointed.

I am not a troll. I am a good girl but I am misunderstood.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I actualy find it quite hard to relate to the subject of said topic. My posts are usually short, I try to think up of things to say, but I just can't seem to. Dx I only really post in things if I can get my reply long enough...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I actualy find it quite hard to relate to the subject of said topic. My posts are usually short, I try to think up of things to say, but I just can't seem to. Dx I only really post in things if I can get my reply long enough...
    That's pretty much my view here. If I can't think of anything worthwhile to say, I don't post anything. XD

But usually I can come up with my own two cents to add to a thread's topic. ^^

Years
    I usually won't post in a topic if I feel my opinion has been previously stated, or if I feel I don't have enough to say yet.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Are you subliminally trying to bash a certain member with this topic?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, don't post on every single thread I read. It depends on the subject and wether I'm interested or not. I also have to come up with a good reply =]

Back