• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're a Troll, I'm a Troll we're all Trolls

Melody

Banned
Years
  • When I post, I generally have something to contribute to the discussion. With that being said, I'm not known to post often, I really only reply to topics if I have a heartfelt interest in them and have a heartfelt reply to them.

That being said, in OT, I am pretty playful and strange sometimes but eh, that's the place for that kind of posting so it doesn't really matter much.

Still, if I can't get into the spirit of the topic being discussed, I won't reply, I just flit off to the next thread I find interesting. :p

Years
  • LOL is this some kind of attempt to make us feel guilty so we post in your thread? XD

But yeah I only post in threads I find interesting or have something important to contribute in.

And LOL win:

Trolling troll has now trolled here. Trollingly.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

If it's something that I'm interested in and it's not too controversial then I'll post in it. I usually try to avoid all the controversial threads in OC because I hate to get into arguments with other people, since I find it hard to explain what I mean online. I just quickly put in my two cents and leave abruptly if I have to say something.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • I only post to threads that I have a good response to. (Not including this one, since I'm just explaining...) :)

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • Depends. I usually hte first few posts and then skip to the end and read the last page. Do you really expect me to read, like, 300 pages before posting?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I post only if (think) I know the topic at hand. Otherwise I'll just leave it.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I think it's mainly down to the young average age of this forum's members, is all. Youths are prone to somewhat missing the point of discussion boards, perhaps.
    What? I'm 15, and I don't miss the point of discussion. Don't be quick to judge. I've seen kids that are far more intelligent than people in their twenties on here.

Back