• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Awesome. <3

Regumika

So Graceful
    Years
    Regarding negative things, I wouldn't really bother with telling them since they probably aren't worth my time (to make me feel negative towards them in the first place). If I feel my close friends are doing something I'm not "okay" with, I'd tell them my opinion and how I feel.

Regarding positive things, I have gotten better at letting them know. Though, I'm the type that would rather keep silent and show you how I feel about you rather than tell you how I feel about you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's really hard for me to come out with feelings towards people. I don't mind friends, because I actually appreciate them no matter what, but when it comes to people I don't know as much...especially crushes, that's a whole 'nother ball game.

For my current boyfriend, I was really, really, really shy and nervous to show him how I feel towards him, but he liked me and played it casually...so I decided to follow. When I finally warmed up towards him, I told him that I really liked him, and I wasn't afraid to show him my feelings of love anymore. No longer shy. :3

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Often the truth is irrelevant or disconnected from the discussion so I just tell them what I think they want to hear. I can be the kind of person who can tell if a person is insecure and needs a lie or serious and needs an answer.

Not that I'm a people-pleaser. If someone pisses me off, well in 9 out of 10 cases, I ask them to stop or I pretend they're a figment of my imagination.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm the type of person who will tell someone they are awesome or beautiful no matter what. I do this to make them feel good about themselves. A lot of people are really hard on themselves when it comes to appearance. So, the worst thing they want to hear is how ugly or awful they look. That's why I figure it's best to be somewhat supportive of the person rather than just being honest. Honesty can hurt a lot, and it hurts much more than people think it does.

Years
    I actually have a hard time saying anything like that. Whether it's to the person, or to other people, I just...am not really good at giving out compliments like that, regardless of how I feel about somebody. Now, if I feel really strongly about a person, that will increase the chance of a compliment, but even then it's not going to be something I just come out with normally. Maybe during a fit of emotion or something. I just have a really hard time expressing such things through words.

Probably makes me seem like a huge jerk or something, I realize. :(

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Um, I usually compliment people in front of others or tell them how I feel about them around others, but on 1-on-1 conversation I find complimenting people and being straight with them pretty hard. I'm pretty direct when it comes to telling someone I dislike them, though.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Of course. Being nice is...well, cool, and complimenting people will 100% make them feel special so, like, why not?

But...if I find them annoying or stupid, I really don't want to hurt their feelings even if I do hate them so instead I try to say something nicer or better than just insults :p

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I'm a very quite person so I usually don't tell people to often how I feel about them unless I'm having a problem with them but that's very rare.

Back