• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you're favorite type of book

favorite type of book

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    My favorite type of book is war books and every now and then a comdy book. I tell what type the book is by looking at it's cover.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    My favorite type of book is war books and every now and then a comdy book. I tell what type the book is by looking at it's cover.

*talks to a teacher's voice and shakes his index finger*
    Now..now..now kids. Never judge a book by it's cover. :P

I like comedy, fiction, and fantasy books...BUT I hardly read. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I really am a big fan of horror books =P So this means I'm a big Stephen King fan, I read Cujo, Carrie, The Shining, Rose Madder, Pet Sematary, Firestarter, Christine, and Misery. My favorite out of all of them is Pet Sematary, which scared me the most XD But they're too gory in too much detail O.o;

*dies*

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    You barly read! Out of 48 hours. I'm on the computer 39 hours. Reading a book about 0 sec. and sleeping the rest. But i do read stuff on the computer like you're post.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    You barly read! Out of 48 hours. I'm on the computer 39 hours. Reading a book about 0 sec. and sleeping the rest. But i do read stuff on the computer like you're post.

*slaps his forehead and shakes his head*
    If you count reading posts...I have an unlimited amount of reading. :P
    I even read in my sleep...XD j/k

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't have a favorite genre, but some of my favorite books tend to be fantasy stuff like the Harry Potter series and Eragon and dark, depressing stuff and social allegory stuff like Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451 and Frankenstein.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    I like war, but my favorite ever book is Halo:The Fall Of Reach, which is a combo of war and fiction.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    My fav. war book now is Left For The Dead it's about the battle ship that sink on the way to the Phillpens. And thousands of lives were lost.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I don't have a favorite genre, but some of my favorite books tend to be fantasy stuff like the Harry Potter series and Eragon and dark, depressing stuff and social allegory stuff like Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451 and Frankenstein.
    You read Fahrenheit 451? That is one of the most awesome Scif-Fi books =3

Anyways, fantasy also rawks, I almost like any kind of book except Non-fiction. O_o; But I love most horror, I used to read R.L Stine a lot. ^^ I don't really like sci-fi, but some are exceptions, like The Cure by Sonia Levitin.

I also really like real life issues books, like Night by Elie Wiesel, or also Annie of My Mind by Nancy Garden. Something like that ^^

*dies*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    I also really like real life issues books, like Night by Elie Wiesel, or also Annie of My Mind by Nancy Garden. Something like that ^^

*dies*

Night...I read that book about a year ago and that book was like...whoa o_o Of the few books I've read in my life, that one has to be the most dark and disturbing books I've ever read, and what makes it even more powerful and stunning is the fact that it's real...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    other, meaning mystery!
    you are talking to one of the most beloved sherlcok holmes fans! it is the greatest book i have and shall even read! i hate when you love a book so much, then it ends and there is no more of it, except what has been written...*sniff*
    i wish Sir Arthur Conan Doyle would live forever and write more...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm not really into war... But where's Drama? Books dont really turn me on, but if I wear to read a book, it would definately have to be a catalogue...

Back