• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've never met such a gentle Grimer

Gentle Grimer

Extremely Huggable
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Hi guys, I'm Robin, or Rob is fine.

After agonising and furiously backspacing for a good 5 minutes, I've decided to use bullet points to help me be concise and avoid writing a horrible page of waffle.

• I'm 19, I live in the UK, and I'm in my first year of University.
    • For those familiar with the UK, I attend the University of Liverpool, but I'm originally from the West Midlands.
    • I study Politics. Although, it would be more accurate to say I am tortured by Politics.
    • I'm gay. Probably a solid 6 on the Kinsley scale.
    • I've been playing Pokemon religiously since Silver.
    • I enjoy coffee, not tea.
    • I like dogs more than cats.

I think that's everything important you need to know about me really, with a bit extra incase any of you ever want to make me a hot beverage or invite me to your cat-filled home. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I like your style! Politics eh? Do you know what you want to do in the future?

Anyways, welcome to PC you gentle little Grimer! I hope you enjoy your stay (:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    How can you like dogs more we cannot be friends.

You've never met such a gentle Grimer

Welcome to PC! I can't imagine studying politics - I studied biology at university which is pretty far removed :< I've heard Liverpool is a nice place though! If you can get used to the scouse brow and odd phrases :L.

We have a LGBT club over in our fan groups section, I'd say a fair few of our regulars are not quite heterosexual, so it's nothing new here!

Hope you enjoy the forums :) I moderate the Roleplay Corner which is clearly the place to be if you fancy some creative writing. Otherwise, you sound like a Discussion and Debates kind of guy - put that degree to some use ;).

Gentle Grimer

Extremely Huggable
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcomes!

I like your style! Politics eh? Do you know what you want to do in the future?

Anyways, welcome to PC you gentle little Grimer! I hope you enjoy your stay (:

Haha, thanks. I really have no idea what I want to do, I'm not even sure I want to follow any sort of political path. I really just hope I float into a nice career somehow :/

How can you like dogs more we cannot be friends.

Welcome to PC! I can't imagine studying politics - I studied biology at university which is pretty far removed :< I've heard Liverpool is a nice place though! If you can get used to the scouse brow and odd phrases :L.

We have a LGBT club over in our fan groups section, I'd say a fair few of our regulars are not quite heterosexual, so it's nothing new here!

Hope you enjoy the forums :) I moderate the Roleplay Corner which is clearly the place to be if you fancy some creative writing. Otherwise, you sound like a Discussion and Debates kind of guy - put that degree to some use ;).

I don't mind cats, but they really just cannot compare to dogs.

Liverpool is a really great place, I absolutely love the city centre. Scouse sayings, and even the accent are things that I've not truly mastered yet, but I'm definitely learning.

And thanks for the recommended forum sections, I'll definitely be checking them out! :)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Robin la'. People shay Scouseland is full of divvies and scallies but it's shound ash a pound really mate.

Wait a mo. Ye war mate? You like dogs more than catsh? Lindsay and her ma down in the Tocky ain't gonna take too kindly to that. Mad cat lady, that one.

Though in seriousness, hello, I'm new too, you seem cool and seem to have a battle plan, I on the other hand have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, can we be new together? Lots of love,

Luck Hax xoxoxox

P.S: Politicks fer a degree? You're a right whopper lad, should be doin proper sums or sumthin at Uni mate!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeya Robin! Which is a really, really great name by the way; reminds me of Teen Titans!Robin, and Fire Emblem!Robin, hehe. Anyways, welcome to the forums, buddy~ <3

Awesome to meet more long time fans, too! I've been playing since the Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow days myself, but I do remember picking up pokemon Gold, and Pokemon Crystal too, and loved playing it along side my friends! We used to spend minutes trying to find Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in the cave that connects to Azelea Town. Of course, those pokemon aren't obtainable, but, it's still was good times!

Mmm, so what's it like, studying Politics? I think my cousin wants to study abroad on that, but, I've been studying Chemical Engineering myself. Ah, but anyways, whatever you decide to do for your career path, I hope it's something that you love to do, and I hope it all goes well for you in the future. <3

Nonetheless, thanks for stopping by, and nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the forums, don't hesitate on asking one of the staff members, or anyone of us, for that matter! We would always love to be here for you to help. I'm sure you won't regret it! :3

AW BOO. I'm a huge sucker for tea and don't enjoy coffee, hah. But I also love me some delicious hot chocolate on a cold day. :') Good to meet you and welcome, Rob!

And yes yes, definitely check out the LGBT club. I'd say it's one of our most active clubs and you'll find that it houses quite a lot of interesting discussions; always good to participate. There's also the animal lovers association over at Fan Clubs & Groups for pet owners like us so that's another suggestion to take into consideration. Personally I'm more of a cat person but animals as a whole are really wonderful. I feel bad for all the homeless ones out there and dream about owning comfortable shelters for them all to live happily in. But alas.. that is but a dream, aha.

Looks like you're already meeting some fantastic people! Best stick around then, yeah? Otherwise we'd all be sad pandas. PC is a place where everyone will fit in so be sure to read the rules if you've not already and enjoy your time. I'm down for a good chat anytime, too! Cheers.

Gentle Grimer

Extremely Huggable
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Robin la'. People shay Scouseland is full of divvies and scallies but it's shound ash a pound really mate.

Wait a mo. Ye war mate? You like dogs more than catsh? Lindsay and her ma down in the Tocky ain't gonna take too kindly to that. Mad cat lady, that one.

Though in seriousness, hello, I'm new too, you seem cool and seem to have a battle plan, I on the other hand have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, can we be new together? Lots of love,

Luck Hax xoxoxox

P.S: Politicks fer a degree? You're a right whopper lad, should be doin proper sums or sumthin at Uni mate!

Genius.

Ahk, divvies an scallies ya shay? Na, ya jus dant wanna be walkin in the dead o night down sum alley.

Bloody maths ay uni ya think? I ain't studying any wishy washy numbas mate!

I fold. You're infinitely better at it than me. And of course we can be new together xoxoxoxo

Heeeya Robin! Which is a really, really great name by the way; reminds me of Teen Titans!Robin, and Fire Emblem!Robin, hehe. Anyways, welcome to the forums, buddy~ <3

Awesome to meet more long time fans, too! I've been playing since the Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow days myself, but I do remember picking up pokemon Gold, and Pokemon Crystal too, and loved playing it along side my friends! We used to spend minutes trying to find Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in the cave that connects to Azelea Town. Of course, those pokemon aren't obtainable, but, it's still was good times!

Mmm, so what's it like, studying Politics? I think my cousin wants to study abroad on that, but, I've been studying Chemical Engineering myself. Ah, but anyways, whatever you decide to do for your career path, I hope it's something that you love to do, and I hope it all goes well for you in the future. <3

Nonetheless, thanks for stopping by, and nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the forums, don't hesitate on asking one of the staff members, or anyone of us, for that matter! We would always love to be here for you to help. I'm sure you won't regret it! :3

Haha, I get a lot of Teen Titans/Batman references. Thank you for the warm welcome, I actually never played RBY, I only ever played that gen when FRLG rolled around.

I can't imagine doing anything like an actual degree. Politics is really just a lot of arguing. But yeah, again, thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to ask if I need any help! :)

AW BOO. I'm a huge sucker for tea and don't enjoy coffee, hah. But I also love me some delicious hot chocolate on a cold day. :') Good to meet you and welcome, Rob!

And yes yes, definitely check out the LGBT club. I'd say it's one of our most active clubs and you'll find that it houses quite a lot of interesting discussions; always good to participate. There's also the animal lovers association over at Fan Clubs & Groups for pet owners like us so that's another suggestion to take into consideration. Personally I'm more of a cat person but animals as a whole are really wonderful. I feel bad for all the homeless ones out there and dream about owning comfortable shelters for them all to live happily in. But alas.. that is but a dream, aha.

Looks like you're already meeting some fantastic people! Best stick around then, yeah? Otherwise we'd all be sad pandas. PC is a place where everyone will fit in so be sure to read the rules if you've not already and enjoy your time. I'm down for a good chat anytime, too! Cheers.

I don't think anyone could ever possible argue that they don't like hot chocolate, especially on a cold day.

I'll definitely check out both of those groups! Thank you for the welcome, I'll be sure to stick around! :)

Back