• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL

Years
    • Seen today
    So i tried to use this on my android and patched the file with macrobledo.com. The file doesnt play. The copy of fire red i downloaded for the patch works but not the Poke Duel game. I downloaded the files on my pc and did the same process. The fire red works on my pc but not the rom itself. Does this require a specific gba emulator? I also saw someone mention having issues in a previous comment and linked a page suggesting lips103. I downloaded this on my pc and did the process but the file still wont play. What in the world am I doing wrong?

Step 1. Download Yu-Gi-Oh Fire Red version 1.0 (it must be 1.0, not 1.1)
    Step 2. Downloand Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL patch file
    Step 3. Download Lunar IPS
    Step 4. Open Lunar IPS
    Step 5. Click Apply IPS Patch
    Step 6. Select Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL IPS you downloaded from step 2
    Step 7. Select the Fire Red ROM from step 1.
    If you follow these steps, the fire red ROM will turn into Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    A bit of a weird question/request/idea, but the new evolutionary stone that was added can viably apply to all of the starters from Stage 2 as they all do have a variant that works in the physical TCG. Is this intentionally being avoided?

Also most of the starters make sense, but the starting stage as Illusion Magician feels off when compared to the rest. Magician's Robe/Rod or Skilled Dark Magician seem like they could be viable alternatives? (Although I completely understand if it's more work than it's worth to adjust at this point in development lol, it is just semantics at the end of the day)

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
    Years
    • Seen today
    Do you have an ETA for the next update by any chance or still in the working progress?

Years
    • Seen today
    A bit of a weird question/request/idea, but the new evolutionary stone that was added can viably apply to all of the starters from Stage 2 as they all do have a variant that works in the physical TCG. Is this intentionally being avoided?

Also most of the starters make sense, but the starting stage as Illusion Magician feels off when compared to the rest. Magician's Robe/Rod or Skilled Dark Magician seem like they could be viable alternatives? (Although I completely understand if it's more work than it's worth to adjust at this point in development lol, it is just semantics at the end of the day)

In terms of your first comment, that is correct. It's just that there are higher priority monsters that we want to add first before adding more toons

One of the reasons why Illusion Magician was chosen is because it quite literally looks like a baby Dark Magician. Generally speaking, if there are multiple viable options, priority is given to the monster that appeared in the anime. Robe and Rod are both reskins of regular Dark Magician. Illusion Magician fits more as a pre-evolution.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    hi, i was playing this game and i turned on the randomizer at the beginning and i got to have to new abilities but after the first gym when i checked my monsters, i saw that their abilites became the same as the default in the documentation, idk what happened, if it's a bug or...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2023
    How do you find Slifer in version 4? And where do you get exodias head to summon him.

Years
    • Seen today
    hi, i was playing this game and i turned on the randomizer at the beginning and i got to have to new abilities but after the first gym when i checked my monsters, i saw that their abilites became the same as the default in the documentation, idk what happened, if it's a bug or...

There seems to be a bug associated with randomized abilities. Will investigate it

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    hi, did you manage to look into the randomized ability bug issue? i was just wondering if you solved anything yet? its been a month alread so just wondering

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hello I'm new to this game and I almost finished most of my pokedex I'm playing version 4.0.2 I want to ask how do I get exodia I know you need all 5 pieces but one of the pieces is thrown early on by weevil any way to get it back in post game

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hello I'm new to this game and I almost finished most of my pokedex I'm playing version 4.0.2 I want to ask how do I get exodia I know you need all 5 pieces but one of the pieces is thrown early on by weevil any way to get it back in post game

Hiya, during the sevii island stuff you get the lost piece, to be able to get both exodia and exodia necross, it's not one or the other. Weevil is unavoidable on the ship. Good luck to you with getting all Mons, getting those extra neos from the game corner gotta be tough...

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hiya, during the sevii island stuff you get the lost piece, to be able to get both exodia and exodia necross, it's not one or the other. Weevil is unavoidable on the ship. Good luck to you with getting all Mons, getting those extra neos from the game corner gotta be tough...

Not really if you Do the Ricky mission in saffron clubhouse battle fuji banish him the kid will give you 1million pokedollars enough to buy 2 other neos since you get 1 from jaden in Celedon city and another neos in cinebar Island trade for a saggi then in the cinebar lab you can fuse him with rainbow dragon to get rainbow neos anyway thanks for the tip about exodia

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    So I finished most of the pokedex in pokeduel I have all 5 pieces of exodia and I caught necross but where do I summon exodia the original one also there is a gap in the pokedex for 244 to 249 I searched and battled everything but haven't found those missing ones

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    So I finished most of the pokedex in pokeduel I have all 5 pieces of exodia and I caught necross but where do I summon exodia the original one also there is a gap in the pokedex for 244 to 249 I searched and battled everything but haven't found those missing ones

original exodia is in the pokemon tower in lavender, at the top. i suggest save stating your run and resetting and turning on sandbox mode and get to kid that lets u generate any mon and figure it out from there, without seeing what u already have, i couldn't guess, i haven't played the game in about a month, i've just tried lots of nuzlocke runs of it over the years.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    I caught exodia and ifound the missing ones with the sandbox but they don't appear on the map at all saying area unknown so my guess it that they can only be obtained by breeding but I don't know which one to breed to get that one

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Is version 4.0.3 out and if so how can I play it I don't mind starting from scratch again

Back