• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    There are going to be lots of future updates. Currently, I am working on custom moves (have about 40 done). More importantly, a redditor has decided that he wants to help out on the sprites and is currently going over every sprite and redoing all the bad ones.

The future will bring better sprites, more monsters, custom moves, more character duels, more events, more map variation.

I'm also open to any recommendations the player base has to offer!
    Nice I cant wait for it! I had someone make me a battery-less version of this to make into a physical cartridge but going to reuse the cart for a different on and get a new cart for it for all updates. I hope you add a title screen for the hack😁 Looking forward to the future updates for this and glad I have it as part of my physical collection!

Years
  • Are there any plans to release a pre-patched Rom? I play on my phone and I'm not tech savvy enough to patch a Rom on my phone.

Posting links to roms is against the rules. You will have to get a clear Fire Red ROM (Cant tell you how to get one, it's illegal), the patch from this page, and a program called Lunar IPS that is VERY EASY to use. Just open it, select apply IPS patch and choose the ips file you downloaded, then choose the firered rom, name the new made rom whatever you like and there you have it

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ok so i heard this is gx and dm focused but yuseis in the game and he got no representation neither did he's freinds but in all honestly this monster lineup is just bad their are so many iconic monster and for one limiting yourself to gx and especially dm is only gonna hold the rom back i love the concept but having stuff like man eater bug and beaver warrior or stuff like pot of greed and change of heart which arent even monsters is just taking up space with all this potential you chose to full your ranks with cards you just throw in the box and forget?their isnt even stuff like gate guardian or any of yuseis synchros or even any of jadens fusions but the vast majority is just random old cards all the kids used because they couldn't afford the better cards which is fine to have them to fill out space but when you have stuff like 7 colored fish over stardust dragons theirs a problem like uraby?but no destiny heros cyber angles any of bastions cards the cyber darks and any of the 5ds dragons like you wnat iconic you have stuff like blackwings or the junk syncros yet neither are in the game its just crazy to me

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    So i Just beat the game and have a problem
    IDK why but i cant save the game on the rom so ive been using save states when i beat it though it just started a new game.
    Using VBA emulator can anyone help me?

KiremeShadow

Your Everyday Competitive Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey this Rom Hack seems very promising. I, too, am a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon, not to mention a fan of Pokemon: Dragon Ball Team Training, so I can't wait ot play this game. Also, where is the petition to add the Yubel line to make a nice Dark into Dark Dragon Type cough cough.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Yubel will come eventually, maybe not in the next update but definitely in V4. Version 3 is already crammed with a ton of changes including new sprites for all the monsters. I think Yubel will either be Dark or Ghost, and then its evolutions will be Dragon/Dark or Dragon/Ghost.

Years
  • Hello. I am ortz3 and I'm a massive Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh fan.
    This game is a mod for Pokemon Fire Red which replaces all the pokemon with iconic Yu-Gi-Oh monsters.

Patch file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/2scp1b0zrx2ib2f/Yu-Gi-Oh_POK%C3%A9DUEL-2.0.zip/file
    You must also download the original pokemon game: Pokemon Fire Red US 1.0 and apply this patch onto the rom using a patching software such as Lunar IPS.

Wikia: https://yugioh-fire-red.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh_POKeDUEL

Discord: https://discord.gg/9vKCaAe5mK

The next update of this game will be released in a couple of months, and will include new sprites (including shiny) for every monster in the game, custom moves and significant balance changes. You can check the Discord to see what the sprites are going to look like.

Screenshots:
    bAXcbpv.png
    Oo1cbBE.png
    mm6mNJ7.png

PKRfvA3.png
    R1pq3s0.png
    UlANmny.png

tuxX54a.png
    tv6lvCO.png
    Q5FWrFO.png

Izve3xa.png
    v21LKWt.png
    yCAeVe2.png

YNeaEj7.png
    bgNEzKP.png

Main Modifications of the game
    - All Pokemon were replaced with iconic Yu-Gi-Oh monsters (163 in total)
    - All Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion were replaced with Yu-Gi-Oh characters
    - NPC's throughout the region have their dialogue updated in order to make references to the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and trading card game
    - New maps
    - Gym leaders/Elite Four use 6 monsters (from 3rd gym onwards)
    - Many Yu-Gi-Oh characters are spread throughout the region for you to battle
    - Music from the Yu-Gi-Oh anime

Changes in Version 2 (Latest Update)
    Spoiler:

Monster List
    Spoiler:

Evolutions
    Spoiler:

Known bugs in Version 2.0
    Spoiler:

Why this Game was Made
    Spoiler:

How to Download
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Hello, my name is Adham and I played Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL on my youtube channel I really enjoyed it :). I made an account here specifically to comment on your post: Thank you for the amazing game sir ! in the last part of my youtube playthrough I mentioned the monsters I'd like to be added to the game if possible. I'd be very happy if you would check it out and add them to version 3 before it is released. Thank you very much for your effort :)
    The monsters: injection fairy Lily, maiden of the moon, Zorc, kaibaman and the creator.
    Link to the last part on YouTube: https://youtu.be/9RLMffFkneU

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2021
    Hi, I'm currently facing this problem, when I encounter Archery G, my screen will same as the screen in the picture, may I know how to solve it? Thank you for such a great game.

Attachments

• Yu-Gi-Oh_POKeDUEL_Completed_2.0.png
      Yu-Gi-Oh_POKeDUEL_Completed_2.0.png
      4.1 KB · Views: 11
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hi, I'm currently facing this problem, when I encounter Archery G, my screen will same as the screen in the picture, may I know how to solve it? Thank you for such a great game.

This might happen because you applied multiple patches to the same Fire Red ROM. Try downloading a brand new Fire Red 1.0 ROM, apply the v2 patch to it and then move your existing .sav file to the location of your new ROM

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Yubel will come eventually, maybe not in the next update but definitely in V4. Version 3 is already crammed with a ton of changes including new sprites for all the monsters. I think Yubel will either be Dark or Ghost, and then its evolutions will be Dragon/Dark or Dragon/Ghost.

when is patch 3 coming out?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2022
    Excuse me but how do I evolve my starter Blue Eyes? I've gotten it to Level 39 right now and it hasn't evolved into ultimate

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Excuse me but how do I evolve my starter Blue Eyes? I've gotten it to Level 39 right now and it hasn't evolved into ultimate

In V2, starter Blue Eyes doesn't evolve. You need to catch a Wild Blue Eyes. From v3 onwards the WIld Blue Eyes will be removed and there will only be 1 Blue Eyes line.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Does the game currently have the physical/special split? If not, are there plans to add it eventually?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    No physical/special split. It might be something that gets added in the future, but as of right now there are no plans

Back