• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL

Years
    • Seen today
    hi, did you manage to look into the randomized ability bug issue? i was just wondering if you solved anything yet? its been a month alread so just wondering

Hello, sorry for the late reply

The bug you are referring to is where randomized abilities would become unrandomized in important battles. This bug has been fixed in the latest patch (V4.0.3)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Hello, sorry for the late reply

The bug you are referring to is where randomized abilities would become unrandomized in important battles. This bug has been fixed in the latest patch (V4.0.3)

Hello could you send me a link to the latest game patch of this game if possible thank you am enjoying the game just stuck I'm missing 6 mons to complete the dex

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello could you send me a link to the latest game patch of this game if possible thank you am enjoying the game just stuck I'm missing 6 mons to complete the dex

The latest patch can be found on the original post on page 1. You can also obtain the patch on our Discord (link also found on original post on page 1)

Years
  • Hey, just finished the game yesterday (40 hours deep) and felt like i had to create and account here just to praise you guys and leave my comments on how amazing this game is!

All the Custom Moves, the Special Battles, the small YGO references spread across A LOT of the NPC's throughout the entire game, i couldn't possibly have enough words to describe my feelings playing this as both a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! and a Pokémon fan.
    It makes you really feel all the love and effort that has been put in this project.

First of all, all the game modes/custom options you have available since from the beginning are amazing!
    I personally went for the Hard Mode w/Level Cap and Maximum IV's and had such a great experience!

Second, Cerulean City is a blessing. That's just it.
    Having the options to easily EV Train, aswell as Nature/Ability modifying makes so you can use any card you want to at any moment without having to spend hours on it!

And you know what? 40 hours of gameplay without finding a SINGLE BUG at all!
    (Well, there's a roaming interrogation point on my map which was supposed to be one of the Legendary Dogs, i guess? But that's just visual, so doesn't really matter)
    The game is so PERFECTLY POLISHED!!

Last but not least, i also felt like the cards stats, Abilitys and Custom Moves are so perfectly balanced and fitting, creating a whole world of possibilities when it comes to team building!

A really amazing job done by everyone involved in this project, my sincere gratitude, thank you guys very much for all the hours of fun!

PS: Looking forward for more updates and maybe, just maybe... Some more HERO's? xD
    That's all, gotcha!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey, just finished the game yesterday (40 hours deep) and felt like i had to create and account here just to praise you guys and leave my comments on how amazing this game is!
    A really amazing job done by everyone involved in this project, my sincere gratitude, thank you guys very much for all the hours of fun!

PS: Looking forward for more updates and maybe, just maybe... Some more HERO's? xD
    That's all, gotcha!

Hello, thanks for the kind words :D I'm glad you enjoyed the game! It's been a blast working on this game and there are still so many plans for the future.

There may or may not be a Hero's update in the future to add in some of the more popular Hero's that are currently missing ;)

Days
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hello,

I'm starting a new playthrough and I recently rewatched 5Ds and I'm planning on using a stardust dragon on my team. I've been looking at the 4.03 document and I know it says sardust dragon is a final evolution but I don't know if it has any preevolutions. I tried looking at the evolutions page but I can't find stardust dragon there either so I assume it is a one stage evolution. I tried looking at the "grass and cave"and the "fishing and surfing" section but couldn't find it there either. Thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Unfortunately you can't get Stardust Dragon until you reach One Island, where it can be found in a cave on Kindle Road.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello,

I'm starting a new playthrough and I recently rewatched 5Ds and I'm planning on using a stardust dragon on my team. I've been looking at the 4.03 document and I know it says sardust dragon is a final evolution but I don't know if it has any preevolutions. I tried looking at the evolutions page but I can't find stardust dragon there either so I assume it is a one stage evolution. I tried looking at the "grass and cave"and the "fishing and surfing" section but couldn't find it there either. Thanks :)

Stardust Dragon as of right now is a single stage monster that can be obtained on 1 Island. It is a static encounter. If you want to play with it early, I suggest playing on the Sandbox game mode as this game mode lets you add any monster you want to your team right at the beginning of the game.

In a future version of the game (V5) tons of 5D's content will be added including a full line for Stardust Dragon ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Was wondering where can I find the Good Rod?
    I've obtained the Old and Super Rod but can't find Good Rod

Days
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I just downloaded this game today and i am having issues with grass encounters. Every time i encounter anything the screen looks like amixed tv channel in the 90s. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have the right Emulator and did all the right steps

Years
    • Seen today
    I just downloaded this game today and i am having issues with grass encounters. Every time i encounter anything the screen looks like amixed tv channel in the 90s. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have the right Emulator and did all the right steps

This is an error that happens when the game is incorrectly patched. Delete your rom/patch file and start from scratch. Make sure the ROM is Fire Red 1.0 Squirrels and that you are using the latest patch file. If you are still experiencing problems, join the discord and we can resolve their.

Years
    • Seen today
    How to get Kyutora in latest version?

Defeat Rafael in a duel on 2 island. He'll give you an Orichalchos, then go to Pewter City museum and speak to 1 of the scientists. He'll take your fossil and give you Kyutora

Days
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    I don't know how but I must have missed the left arm. Can you help me lol

Back