• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    and hows this tournament different then Noahs saga right now? :laugh: well i wonder what will happen at the very end of the series? like Yami returning to Egypt or somethin? dunno :laugh:
    In the Noa/Battle City arc, they use cards for their duels. Back in Ancient Egypt, in order to summon and maintain monsters in the physical plane, you had to use your own energy (ka/ba). ^_^; So the tournament wouldn't be like the ones before, I'm guessing, it would rely more on stamina and willpower rather than strategy.

As for the ending... some people guess that Yami will just... go on to the afterlife or something. o_O; I dunno. It'll almost indefinitely be a happy one though. o.o

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    welll this is how they would fight it would be the 2 fighters in a round useing magic and monster to kill the other and they wouldent use card or tablets they would use there item's it's been said the jaoey might get the mellenium Staff and that kiba would get the mellenium crwon/new item's that should be appering soon.

Cherrim

Years
    Agh... no new items. x_X That'll just kill the whole thing. Although I don't WANT it to end, I'd rather Takahashi-sama end it after AE than continue on like this. ><;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    but of course since this new tournament will include killing the opponent 4kids will definatly come up with something stupid to cover up for death...most likely the friggin shadow realm...gosh i hate that stupid dub... >_<;;

Years
    Heh..them Dubbers...Im glad we have it but I just dont like Dubs! >__< Im scared of what they'll re-name the people for the...er..Doom series? whatever its called the one with Dartz and stuff...I found this hillarious clip...should I put it here?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    but of course since this new tournament will include killing the opponent 4kids will definatly come up with something stupid to cover up for death...most likely the friggin shadow realm...gosh i hate that stupid dub... >_<;;
    yeah stupid dub. every time someone is supposed to be dead they say they're i the shadow realm to cover up for it cuz little kids watch the show. it's not made for little kids to watch. it's not fair!

Cherrim

Years
    Yes, post the clip. =3

It's actually kind of weird... I mean the Shadow Realm thing. In the anime, it's all anti-death, but in the Sacred Card game for GBA, death is just like it is in the anime. All the duels have the same penalties as in the original. o.o; Mixed messages, ne? ._.

Cherrim

Years
    *dies laughing* I remember seeing this, but it was terrible because I was on my grandparent's computer and it kept skipping. x_X; It's what spawned that "Evil is my anti-drug... what's yours?" with Yami Bakura on it. Hehe...

"I wouldn't be the world's best duelist if I smoked marijuana."

That is SO going in my sig with a picture of Yami. x3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    What will happen in the dub when the tournement saga gets here? Still that's almost 5 saga's away there's still doom saga 3 dragon saga kiba grand prix saga Death saga(look's like there's going to be another card saga after the grand prix) the memorie's saga and the unity saga(from interview's i've read someoone supposed to get married in that saga starting in nov.) Wow 6 more saga's untill we reach japan ...not to mention what we still have left of battle city **** it when is the memories saga gonna get animated?!?

Cherrim

Years
    It's coming. ^_^ The newest OP/ED has Pharaohboi and TK Bakura~

https://www.janime.biz Media > Song Download

I think they're going straight from Grand Prix to the AE arc. The only reason I see for having all these fillers is to let the manga get ahead again, so they don't make any stupid mistakes in making the switch to animation and to sell cards since they won't be advertising them through the series. @_@;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    It's coming. ^_^ The newest OP/ED has Pharaohboi and TK Bakura~

https://www.janime.biz Media > Song Download

I think they're going straight from Grand Prix to the AE arc. The only reason I see for having all these fillers is to let the manga get ahead again, so they don't make any stupid mistakes in making the switch to animation and to sell cards since they won't be advertising them through the series. @_@;;
    I think I remember watching that OP/ED who's pharaohboi?
    Janimes got clips of the first season up now I got so happy when I saw that and just about killed my comp when it said I couldn't download them

you guys are completely confuseing me now could you guys tell me what comes first and what comes last with all those series all I can list off so far is Duelist Kingdom (oh so long ago) a bunch of fillers then Battle City (which buy the way is about 24 episodes away from being done here) then doom and the grand prix thing.

WoW! the episode they just showed here was good it was so sad it actually made me start tearing up the episode was the last piece of Noa vs.Kaiba and it's sad because Kaiba 1.when Kaiba looses Mokuba runs up to his big brother but Noa turns them to stone befor they can reach eachother and the statue of Mokuba has tears in its eyes 2. because the one time in a very long while that Kaiba shows he has a heart still and I mean they show it in his eyes and his voice this time and Noa has to ruin it 3. they left you on a clifhanger at the end and now they've got me guessing how Yami's gonna beat Noa with only 400 LP left arggg!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Duelist Kingdom
    Fillers
    Battle City
    Noa
    Battle City Finals
    Doom/Doma
    Grand Prix
    Memory/Ancient Egypt

I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. Some of the fillers beween DK/BC might be named. Like the DDM part, or the virtual world. *doesn't know* @_@ Oh, I'll go get the screenshot of Yami getting punched now... *has nothing better to do* o.o;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    yeah, even i got a lil teary eyed at the end of the Noa VS. Kaiba episodes...so sad...poor guys, but Yug's *is talking like Joey* gonna wipe the floor with Noa! GO YUG! :P its gonna be strange seeing Yugi duel with Kaibas deck huh!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    yeah, even i got a lil teary eyed at the end of the Noa VS. Kaiba episodes...so sad...poor guys, but Yug's *is talking like Joey* gonna wipe the floor with Noa! GO YUG! :P its gonna be strange seeing Yugi duel with Kaibas deck huh!
    What amazed me the most is the fact (and I may have mentioned this allready) that Kaiba truely showed he had a heart and I absolutely loved the way they animated the BEWD in that episode and it also hints at the the blue eyes jet that appears later(I'll try to get you a pic of it) but it really was sad
    that is gonna be wierd seeing Yugi duel with Kaiba's deck I'm just kind wandering why on earth Kaiba picked that seahorse Kaiser (or whatever that things called) to be his deck master and Noa's deck master really surprised me.

oh and thanks for the list Lightning

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Jinona said:
    What amazed me the most is the fact (and I may have mentioned this allready) that Kaiba truely showed he had a heart and I absolutely loved the way they animated the BEWD in that episode and it also hints at the the blue eyes jet that appears later(I'll try to get you a pic of it) but it really was sad
    that is gonna be wierd seeing Yugi duel with Kaiba's deck I'm just kind wandering why on earth Kaiba picked that seahorse Kaiser (or whatever that things called) to be his deck master and Noa's deck master really surprised me.

oh and thanks for the list Lightning
    yeah, that episode was sad. i just saw it this morning cause in CT for some reason they air everything from pok?mon on, on sunday morning. it will be really weird seeing yami duel with kaiba's deck and i'm also wondering why he chose his deckmaster. it's weird. when he picked it he said it was an obvious choice or something but what exactly does it do?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    yeah, that episode was sad. i just saw it this morning cause in CT for some reason they air everything from pok?mon on, on sunday morning. it will be really weird seeing yami duel with kaiba's deck and i'm also wondering why he chose his deckmaster. it's weird. when he picked it he said it was an obvious choice or something but what exactly does it do?
    wow that would bite if they showed it on Sunday here
    the dack master that Kaiba chose its ability is to let you summon a powerfull monster with out haveing to sacrifice for it but that doesn't make sense cause when he summoned BEWD he had to sacrifice at least one monster

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Jinona said:
    wow that would bite if they showed it on Sunday here
    the dack master that Kaiba chose its ability is to let you summon a powerfull monster with out haveing to sacrifice for it but that doesn't make sense cause when he summoned BEWD he had to sacrifice at least one monster
    oh yeah... that's right. sorry i knew that actually. yeah he did have to sacrifice one...weird.

yeah it does suck seeing everything a day late. it used to all be on saturday back in 2000 but then they changed it. it's even worse cause everything gets ruined for me even more than it already is. if i don't want something to be spoiled for me i have to avoid anything that might give something away.

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, we used to get new episodes weeks in advance... but then YTV smartened up and they play one new episode every Friday. Considering they missed over a month of new episodes mid-Noa arc... we're really behind. o.o;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lol, we used to get new episodes weeks in advance... but then YTV smartened up and they play one new episode every Friday. Considering they missed over a month of new episodes mid-Noa arc... we're really behind. o.o;;
    wow that really bites that you guys are so far behind we only have 3 more episodes of Noa's arc and 23 episodes till the doom sieries. Oh and I just found out yesterday why that Dartz guys eyes are two different colors you want me to tell you why?

P.S. how do you like my new banner?

Back