• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes, yes. Do share. ^_^ That's kinda bugging me. x_X;;

And the banner is so adorable. *steals Yami* o.o;; Lol, I'm jealous of people who can draw like that. ._. I wish I could. (The banner is too big for the limits, though ._.)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Yes, yes. Do share. ^_^ That's kinda bugging me. x_X;;

And the banner is so adorable. *steals Yami* o.o;; Lol, I'm jealous of people who can draw like that. ._. I wish I could. (The banner is too big for the limits, though ._.)
    okay I'll tell but its a little long "10,000 years ago, Dartz was the king of Atlantis.He and his queen lived in peace for a long time until one day Orichalcos (get it that season is also call Orichalcos) power covered people's minds in his kingdom. His population even his queen were turned into monsters. While Dartz was amazed by this situation, he obtained Orichalcos power into his right eye (that's why one of his eyes is gold or brown or whatever you wanna call it) that changed his personality.Orichalcos powerlet him see his mission to resummon the Orichalcos god." all that was thanks to Janime it is all from her info on Dartz page.

I really liked that banner when I first saw it and I still do. sadly I didn't draw that someone else did I don't know who I just found it while I was surfing Janime (I don't think its too big its smaller than yours)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    wow just got the last issue of yu-gi-oh it's strange to see it end after 7 years

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Yeah, technically I live in Canada but since I have a digital cable box I can see the new episodes, the last time I watched YTV was before Summer 2003 o_O; Oh wait, that isn't true, I watch it once a week for Inu Yasha. :)

Right now I am more transfixed on Yugioh more then any of the other shows on KidWB! I find that this season is really interesting. =D

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    wow just got the last issue of yu-gi-oh it's strange to see it end after 7 years
    wow even though I live in America that is kinda sad to hear that Takahashi (sp?) is finally done with it so could you tell me what happened I really wanna know since it'll probably be a good 19 years befor we get there. Was "the end" good?

Cherrim

Years
    It really did end? Gah. Now I'm really depressed. ~_~ I'm going to a Japanese store to buy that issue of Shonen Jump as soon as I can.

Don't spoil it for me, please. ;_;' Um... yeah. Does anyone else feel that empty void? XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    It really did end? Gah. Now I'm really depressed. ~_~ I'm going to a Japanese store to buy that issue of Shonen Jump as soon as I can.

Don't spoil it for me, please. ;_;' Um... yeah. Does anyone else feel that empty void? XD
    yes the new hit me just today and I read this summery of the last episode in the shonen jump it made me cry my gawd when it comes over into English I'm gonna be crying my eyes out spoiler lighting don't readYami/Atem who ever is gone he dies and takes the millenium items with him ARRGGHHH! its going to be so sad

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jinona said:
    Yami/Atem who ever is gone he dies and takes the millenium items with him ARRGGHHH! its going to be so sad

*sniff* I can really tell it's going to be sad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    tha jap version it'll be around 3 years not 19 till we get to the end in america i must say 7 years and 38 volumes was a good run.

And they had to fight each other to see who was going to be the next pharoh so it's yugi who won.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Are you guys talking about the shows in US or Japan?

Right now Yugi is facing Noah here, and they just turned Tristen into a stone monkey! =O
    no we're talking about the manga seiries it's over

tha jap version it'll be around 3 years not 19 till we get to the end in america i must say 7 years and 38 volumes was a good run.
    I know it's not going to take 19 years to get to the end here in America I was just being sarcastic.

I liked todays episode two more episodes till the Battle City finals and Yami's got Noa runnin' scared poor Yami though all his friends got turned to stone.P.S. hey blue where did you get the Pokemon in your signiture?

Cherrim

Years
    Arigatou for the spoiler warning there, Jinona, but that quote kinda defeated the purpose of it, PokeMaster10000. ^_^;;

I searched for a few hours today to try to get that issue of WSJ. I can't go to the downtown store that I know sells the magazine until Friday, though, and it probably won't be there by then. ;_; *cries* I want that because the graphic novels never have any colours and I wanna see the colour pages without having to wait several years for Shonen Jump to translate it in their magazine. ~_~

._. I at least want to find good scans to print, lol.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I read a fan translated version of that last manga online last night (*Funny cos it's the actual first Yugioh Manga chapter I've ever read XD I'm the type of person who is silly enough to read the end before I read the rest of the story before it*) And I felt so sad, I felt like crying and afterwards felt kinda nostalgic similar to how I felt when Digimon ended forever...
    ...but at least we've still got the rest of the show to look forward too and that movie that's supposedly coming out in August! YAY!
    Plus I've yet to read the rest of the scans and stuff on the site I found them on Hehehe :D

Cherrim

Years
    SPOILER WARNINGS~

Honestly, I cried. And I've read it about 5 times now, and I'm still crying whenever I get to the part where Atemu says, "I lost... Aibou..." It's so sad. ;___; My mom thinks I'm insane or something because whenever she looks in I'm kinda... sniffling and everything. But it's not my fault. ;_; It's weird, too, since I don't usually get too emotional about simple things. (People often call me... heartless because I don't cry at parts where everyone else does @_@) But... yeah.

*goes off to print it for offline reading* @_@

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Here my friends is the final chapter summery
    ****SPOILER***

"There will come a day...when you will surpass me... And when that time arrives..."
    - Yami Yugi
    Duel 200- Courage That Can Be Seen
    As stated in previous chapters, the outcome of the duel will determine Atemu's fate. If Yugi wins the duel, Atemu will move onto the afterlife and leave the living world behind. If Atemu can win the duel, he gains the right to stay in the current world and keep his newfound body.

Atemu: 2500 LP
    Yugi: 1000 LP

Atemu uses Raise Dead (Reborn the Monster) to bring Saint Dragon Osiris back to the field. Yugi currently has a monster with an attack strength of 3500 on his side as well as a magic/trap card that brought a box, like the one the Millennium Puzzle had originally came in, on the field. Yugi opens the box to reveal another Raise Dead. The card cancels out Atemu's Raise Dead and Osiris returns to the graveyard.

Atemu's field is empty and he knows he has lost. He has 2500 LP but Yugi's monster has an attack of 3500. Yugi's hands begin to shake as he grips his cards tightly. Tears blur the edge of his vision. Atemu simply watches Yugi, his expression resolute and strong.

Come... Aibou...

The duel is brought to an end with a bright flash of light. Jounouchi, Honda, and the rest look on in shock as Anzu bows her head, fighting back tears of her own. Yugi falls to his knees, his tears flowing freely now. Atemu makes his way over to Yugi and lays his hand on the other boy's shoulder. I wonder if they realized that this is the first time they've touched, true flesh to flesh. Atemu tries to comfort Yugi as best as he can.

Their time is short together. The Wadjet Eye on the door before the Pharaoh Memories begins to glow. The door slowly opens. A bright light is shining through the opening.

"Yugi!" They cried in unison. Anzu tries to convince Atemu to stay but even Jounouchi knows the former king must leave. Atemu throws them a thumbs-up as he walks into the light. The light washes over Atemu and they witness him in all the glory of his attire as Pharaoh. Atemu does not look back as he vanishes into the light. One can barely see the forms of the five Priests, Shimon Mura, and Atemu's father waiting on the other side.

The door closes and all is silent. The temple begins to shake though. The Pharaoh's Memories cracks apart and the Millennium Items disappear into a hole that forms beneath. The pillars supporting the temple collapse and the rest of the temple soon follows. Looking back, one can see the faint figure of Shadii watching them leave. They stand together under the hot Egyptian sun as the fact of Atemu's departure sets in.

The Pharaoh's story has come to an end... But it has been an experience that they will never forget...

Yugi looks up at the sun. He is no longer crying.

The End

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Ahhh! I so want to find some scans of that I've read that summery before and I still start crying when ever I think about it, I mean you'd cry too if you found out your favorite anime character in the world dies, the only nice part is that their still going in the anime I wonder what they'll do after the Grand Prix.

Cherrim

Years
    *coughjenniyahcough*

Considering the new opening and ending themes have images from AE/Memory Arc, I think they're finally going to go into that. So I'd guess the anime still has a ways to go before it ends. =\

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    *coughjenniyahcough*

Considering the new opening and ending themes have images from AE/Memory Arc, I think they're finally going to go into that. So I'd guess the anime still has a ways to go before it ends. =\
    Awww man he couldnt have picked a sadder way of ending the manga Yami's dead, the millenium items are gone so pretty much when Yami died he took any remaining evidence of him being there with him Yugi didn't even get to keep the millenium puzzle*WAAAA!* I really wasn't expectin it to end like that and I really don't want him to go and another thing is when the anime finishes we'll have to probably watch it again in full motion color.what I don't get is what Yugi says at the very end. good thing the anime is still going on for a while though.

Back