• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    XD That's one of my favourite fanart sites. Another GREAT one that is always, always, always stolen from is: https://www.ne.jp/asahi/bokura/kukuretai/ The art is adorable and there's nothing really bad there. *squee* X3
    I like the art there but it also brought up a question that I've been thinking of recently because of all the Bakura art I've seen but Does any one know what happened to Ryou Bakura's arm? I mean what could have happen to his arm to the point that he can't even stand up without Yami Bakura's help?

and ending this post on a better note, it has been confirmed that America is only on book two in the manga seiries and the third is due to come out in December this year.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Volume 35 of the Yugioh comic (Chinese) is coming out here on the 16 of December, the same day in which Pokemon Adventures (Another comic book I read) is released as well.
    I've not enough money to buy both...oh well -_-
    Why must good comics come out at the same time at one go?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's weird... all the good stuff comes out at the same time. o_o Then there's nothing for a long time, then you're hit with everything again. *gets that* XD

Bakura's arm? It's rumoured that Yami Bakura stabbed himself there to show his loyalty to Malik when they first met eachother. I'm not sure about that, though, since it didn't show it in the original anime. =\ But I only saw a few episodes after that before I took the (faulty) DVDs back. *sniffle* Either way, it's cool. XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    GAHHH!!! I missed todays episode of yu-gi-oh but I still got my fill of yu-gi-oh I now have the first manga book OMG!! it is so cool I am almost done with it and I just l-o-v-e it :D .

Cherrim

Years
    Is the chapter where Yami sets the 777-guy on fire in that graphic novel? That's the best chapter. XD

I don't buy the graphic novels because I get it (bigger) in Shonen Jump anyway. o.o I want to get several of the recent Japanese ones though. @_@ Mmm... tanned Pharaoh. Nummy. X3

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Is the chapter where Yami sets the 777-guy on fire in that graphic novel? That's the best chapter. XD

Yea that one is in it I just finnished reading that part it's also pretty close to the anime episode some of the pictures look almost identical to the way they did them in the anime.

Cherrim

Years
    Hehe.... fire. Yami was so much cooler back then. Even though he... lacked a nose... for... the first few chapters. >_>;;

Eh... yeah. I kind of miss the old style. o_o People had much funnier facial expressions.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Hehe.... fire. Yami was so much cooler back then. Even though he... lacked a nose... for... the first few chapters. >_>;;
    I love the old Yami he really was cool and it's kind of funny you mentioned he doesn't have a nose when they show him head on (looking straight at him)I noticed it too I just finishied it this morning and I can't get enough of it. Grrr! must there only be three books out now.
    sorry I just keep ranting and raveing about that three books thing but it kind of makes me mad that someone is out there right now reading the 28th book or something and I'm stuck on the 3rd. :'(

yea punkie90 we are talking about the manga

Cherrim

Years
    ;_; I know what you mean. Shonen Jump takes forever with the manga. It only gives about 3-4 chapters in each magazine. We're not going to catch up, or even come close to catching up at this rate, and that's bad because I'd like to get the real translations as the scanlation site I visit has been deemed "unreliable" by some people who frequently buy the latest manga as it's released in graphic novel form. =\ The series will end up continuing for at least a year or two after it has ended if SJ doesn't boost the manga load a little.

Cherrim

Years
    https://www.shonenjump.com is the english website. It has a few manga pages you can read online (although the quality is pretty bad :\) You're better off just buying it, or better yet, getting a subscription. ^_^;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I've been reading Shonen Jump too. Hey! Its faster at publishing than those people translating the comics ^^;

I didn't read the latest one though >_<;; I ususally just read them at the store and when I'm finished with it, I just leave it. Saves me money, but now its sealed!!! NOOOOOO! >________<;;

*Looks at Lightning's sig*

Oooh! You also got Perfect lyrics! ^_^ Hee hee! *pokes Simple Plan* Its mah favorite song of all time! It reminds me of me!!! XD

*Gets killed by Simple Plan*

Cherrim

Years
    @_@ They only sealed the most recent one because it included a REBD card. :P They usually come unsealed, though. I would read them at the store, but I just like to have things for reference... especially since I obsess over Yuugiou and I like to have the manga to prove my points. XD

Simple Plan = yay. :3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Lightning said:
    @_@ They only sealed the most recent one because it included a REBD card. :P They usually come unsealed, though. I would read them at the store, but I just like to have things for reference... especially since I obsess over Yuugiou and I like to have the manga to prove my points. XD

Simple Plan = yay. :3
    O_____________________O;;; Dang, I guess that proves why it was sealed O______o;; How much do they cost? O_o; Perhaps I should start buying them ^_^; I like Jonouchi a lot and need pics of him!!! *walks like zombie*

*Jonouchi arrives and tears CaRtOON's arm off*

CaRtOON: ARRRRRRGH!!! DOGGONE IT!!!

*Dies*

Cherrim

Years
    $4.95 US / $7.95 CAN an issue

Subscriptions are cheaper in the long run, though. =\ I have to renew mine. ;_;

Cherrim

Years
    It's... mostly just manga. ^_^; Right now the titles are Shaman King, Yuugiou, Dragonball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Hikaru no Go, and Yu Yu Hakusho. It also has a few articles on new anime, other manga in the Japanese Shounen Jump and other things. =\ The articles aren't much to look forward to, though.

Back