• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Malik (I can't stand "Marik", sorry) does have a "good" side and a "bad" side. For simplicity, people refer to the darker side as Yami Malik. His good side was the one who was obsessed with becoming Pharaoh, so that's why I like to say "good" with quotation marks. ^_^; His Yami is just insane. There's no other way of putting that. o_O;

Jinona said:
    O.O Bakura gets to duel Yami Malik! But how I thought Yami beat him and he was sick?
    Yami did defeat Bakura, but only because Yami Bakura took over. Yami Bakura can handle more pain than Bakura, so... yeah. Anyway, after the final attack on his LP, I guess he let Bakura use the body again which explains why he was weak again. Then after resting a while, Yami Bakura just takes over the body again. :\

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kaiba won??? ARGH! What happened? Didn't Ishuzu have the millenium necklace thingy? O.o;; Did Kaiba figure out how to not make it work or sumthin'?

Drat..! Dang it, Kaiba! >.<;;

Huh.. So there are more yugioh comics someplace else than the USA? Dang, that sucks.. Hurry up, translators and get me my comic book!! >.<;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Kaiba won??? ARGH! What happened? Didn't Ishuzu have the millenium necklace thingy? O.o;; Did Kaiba figure out how to not make it work or sumthin'?

Drat..! Dang it, Kaiba! >.<;;

Yea I know it does kind of stink that Kaiba won and I'm still trying to figure out what was going on at the end there with the millenium rod where it showed the priest Kaiba standing there. does any one know what that was?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Kaiba won. He decided to summon the Blue Eyes Dragon instead of Obelisk the Tormentor. After the battle Ishizu thanked Kaiba for helping her realize that the future can be changed and that there is hope for Marik.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hot d@mn.. That completely stunk.. I sooo was wishing she'd defeat Kaiba..

Anyways, I just watched the episode where she's dueling Kaiba and that he was about to call upon Obelisk or sumthin like that..

*gets shot by Blue Eyes*

~CaRtOON

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just saw the episode where Kaiba won.. O.o;; Huh.. I was dissapointed there.. But who was that woman that dude was carrying in Kaiba's flashback memory..?

*gets killed by Egyptians*

~CaRtOON

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I just saw the episode where Kaiba won.. O.o;; Huh.. I was dissapointed there.. But who was that woman that dude was carrying in Kaiba's flashback memory..?
    ~CaRtOON

Yea I'm wondering the same thingthat and also why can't Kaiba for one moment in his life be nice I mean all of the comments he was throwing at Ishizu while they were dueling would itt just kill him to actualy be nice to any one I mean he even treats Mokuba like one of his employees.

*Kaiba walks in and stares at the comp. screen*
    Kaiba: "why I oughta'..."
    "uh,oh gotta run" *fends Kaiba of with the chair*"bye"

Cherrim

Years
  • Kaiba's a jerk. No offense to any of his fans, but it's true. x_X;;

I'm not quite sure, but I think the girl was something like... the person who housed the spirit of the BEWD in ancient times. The manga hasn't gotten that far. If it has, I haven't seen it yet. >_>;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Oooo!!! I just watched Americas new yu-gi-oh episode and I change my mind I like the Malik before he became evil and he was just so cute when he was younger. :classic:

Cherrim

Years
  • He was, wasn't he? ^_^ He's adorable as a kid. But he still has that nasty irritating voice. x_X Evil dubbers. ;_;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • wow were is every one no one has posted here in a while
    Who thought the new enter the shadow realm episode was cool I really liked it I just love the new opener and Kaiba somehow and I don't know how seems a little tiny bit nicer after Joey hit that soft spot about that new tower he built.

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    yeah, that episode was pretty good. the title song is really cool. but i don't really like noah's voice. he sounds too girly, although that might be just my opinion. btw, does anyone know why this new season is called "enter the shadow realm" even though it has nothing to do with the shadow realm?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • pokefreak said:
    yeah, that episode was pretty good. the title song is really cool. but i don't really like noah's voice. he sounds too girly, although that might be just my opinion. btw, does anyone know why this new season is called "enter the shadow realm" even though it has nothing to do with the shadow realm?
    I have no idea why they called it 'enter the shadow realm', I like Noa's voice but could someone explain to me who Noa is supposed to be is he like a computor hacker or some thing?

Cherrim

Years
  • @_@ Geh.. the new episodes don't start here until next Friday. But we get 3 in a row, so I won't complain much. :D

Kids WB just picks cheesy names for the episodes they play to make them sound more interesting. The shadow realm probably has nothing to do with anything. ~_~;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    @_@ Geh.. the new episodes don't start here until next Friday. But we get 3 in a row, so I won't complain much. :D

Kids WB just picks cheesy names for the episodes they play to make them sound more interesting. The shadow realm probably has nothing to do with anything. ~_~;;
    wow cool you guys get three episodes we only get two and stupid WB puts one on at 7:30a.m. and the second at some were around 10:00a.m. a few hours later so I missed a whole lot of the Battle city episodes that way, and now I'mm haveing to see them in reruns and hope they don't skip any.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I saw the Enter The Shadow Realm premier. I was hoping they'd at least finish the Battle City finals before they jumped into this new season. When the finals started the commercials said that every millenium item would have a new owner. I really thought the Duelist Kingdom Episodes were the best ones. It looks to me like the show is going downhill. But since the new episode was just a premier, I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Cherrim

Years
  • Allstories said:
    I saw the Enter The Shadow Realm premier. I was hoping they'd at least finish the Battle City finals before they jumped into this new season. When the finals started the commercials said that every millenium item would have a new owner. I really thought the Duelist Kingdom Episodes were the best ones. It looks to me like the show is going downhill. But since the new episode was just a premier, I guess I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
    o_o I've really got no clue as to what's going on in the anime just after Battle City, but this is just a detour before they finish the BC finals, I'm pretty sure. I dunno if it took place in the manga, because it could just be a filler because the anime caught up to the manga and had to wait it out, or something. They're doing that now before they get to the Ancient Egyptian Arc. @_@

pokefreak

proud 2 b a pok?maniac!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    did anyone see the first and second parts of yugi's duel with big 1, gansley? i thought it was okay, although i was a bit disappointed that there was not as much duelling as i had expected. i especially liked the second part because it deals more about the kaiba brothers' past.

(after seto and mokuba see when seto as a kid beats gozoburo at chess)
    seto: that was the day i changed our future.
    mokuba: that was also the day you stopped calling me moky.
    :laugh:
    never knew that moky was a nickname for mokuba.

Cherrim

Years
  • XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Those were the 3 funniest episodes I've EVER seen. (YTV finally showed the first 3, "Enter the Shadow Realm" episodes... I don't understand the title of the episodes, but meh. Stupid 4Kids.) I'm going to rant about them because I feel like it. X3 Btw, I have this thing where I just randomly say, "loser" when something pathetic, embarassing or bad happens to people on TV. I'm almost certain I called everyone a loser at least once.

Yami is cool. *glomp* I liked it when he said, "I didn't choose you." to Kuribou. oO; It was probably the best part out of the episodes. XD I liked the tone he said it in. And he also used the "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian" (o_O?). So that was pretty cool since the CG is my favourite card. X3

Teehee. Moky. It sounds like Smoky. XD Anyway... that was cute. But... really annoying. (Kaiba has the FUNNIEST voice as a little kid rofl. I don't like him. Loser. XD) Hehe... Moky. That's funny. (Don't mind me. I'm under the influence of caffeine combined with being on the computer for the first time in a few days right now. X_x)

Eh... what else? They didn't have enough Bakura or Malik. o_O; They left Malik on the blimp. (Haha! Loser! XD) And Noah scares me. His hair colour is... ewwie. >_> And so is his voice. o_o

;_; They stopped playing the new eppies here.. that's not fair. XD;

*shuts up*

Back