• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
  • Do you guy like yu-gi-oh, i like it it's very very very very very very very Cool!

i love the wway have Yu-gi defeats those rare hunters!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hate the dub. It's terrible.

I LOVE the original series, though. It's my favourite anime of all time. XD I love everything about it (except Kaiba. :< He's mean.)

My favourite characters are the yamis... Yami Yuugi, Yami Bakura, and Yami Malik. ^_^ Yay~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *Is scared of seeing the dub*
    I enjoy the original too. n_n I learned how to play the cards though the Anime.
    My favorites are Yami Yuugi, Malik... Is there more? >_<

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • i love the dubs *gets hit with flower pot by Lightning* and the TCG, im known as the yugioh tcg sage at my school, they treat me like a god
    I'm reading the manga now, in korea we're on issue 33, ha ha, you north americans must be on what, issue 3, ha ha, *gets thrown out of building from north american yugioh fans*.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, we're on book 34 in Taiwan. ;P And I've seen it! o.O; *gets hit by raging fans*

The dubs sound freaky. I've heard about the episode when Yuugi was dueling with Pandora, and..."If you touch those blades, you'll be dragged into the dark world!" Or something like that... o.O; blades+legs=blood=hurt=ouch. <---Who doesn't know this?

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • actually i heard the "shadow realm" is just a cover up.
    it's really death, but they didn't want the dubs to say that "yugi if these blades touch you you'll die".
    too freaky for younger viewers.

Cherrim

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    The dubs sound freaky. I've heard about the episode when Yuugi was dueling with Pandora, and..."If you touch those blades, you'll be dragged into the dark world!" Or something like that... o.O; blades+legs=blood=hurt=ouch. <---Who doesn't know this?
    =death. >_> That's how it was in the original. That's one of my least favourite dub episode because THEY RUINED THE SAD PART AND MADE YAMI YUUGI A HEARTLESS FREAK!!!! ;_______;

G-LANCE said:
    i love the dubs *gets hit with flower pot by Lightning* and the TCG, im known as the yugioh tcg sage at my school, they treat me like a god
    I'm reading the manga now, in korea we're on issue 33, ha ha, you north americans must be on what, issue 3, ha ha, *gets thrown out of building from north american yugioh fans*.
    You live in Korea? I bet they have a better dub than we do. o_o; *shrugs*

We're on manga... *checks www.kikiwai.com (best store ever!! I go there once a month :))* Volume 34. Ooooh! *shrugs* I've read it all online anyway. :P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I only watch the dubs...;_; even though the dups are friggen retarted i know what happens when your on top of a glass building and the glass breaks...Gravity + falling from a skyscraper= death! duh! i bet the Yugi VS. Bakura dubs gonna suck! oh, yeah, are the uncut episodes on the DVD?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Yu-gi-oh Is Cool

Ya YU-GI-OH IS COOL

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARD MINE IS BUSTER BLADER

Cherrim

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    I only watch the dubs...;_; even though the dups are friggen retarted i know what happens when your on top of a glass building and the glass breaks...Gravity + falling from a skyscraper= death! duh! i bet the Yugi VS. Bakura dubs gonna suck! oh, yeah, are the uncut episodes on the DVD?
    Indeed. You can buy the DVDs (which, btw, have kind of... "odd" subtitles) from a lot of places online, and probably quite a few anime specialty stores around. You can also find them in online auctions. :) I know they sell them at www.discountdvd.com.

My favourite card is the Celtic Guardian for many different reasons. Actually, it's just for one really stupid reason, but whatever. =P

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My favorite card is Dark Magician Girl. >_> Why? I dunno. =P

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Lightning
    You live in Korea? I bet they have a better dub than we do. o_o; *shrugs*

We're on manga... *checks www.kikiwai.com (best store ever!! I go there once a month )* Volume 34. Ooooh! *shrugs* I've read it all online anyway.

yes i live in Korea, and because so many people read manga here it costs waaaaaaaay less then in America and Canada. That's actually how it is for Asia in general.

Favorite Card: Spirit of Flames because i use a fire deck. Please excuse Michael (binsky) he's my friend from San Diego, i introduced him to Pc, i think he accidentally used caps lock

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    There is one thing that has been plaquing my mind. Who has the Millenium Scale thingy?

Cherrim

Years
  • Allstories said:
    There is one thing that has been plaquing my mind. Who has the Millenium Scale thingy?
    Shadi owns the Millenium Scales along with the Millenium Key. :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I watch only the dubs (mainly because I: A)Don't know how to acquire non-dubs or B)Am too lazy to try to acquire the non-dubs), Of course, I know everything that they changed in the dubs (one thing I don't understand is that they changed the Chainsaw and top-of-building duel to a more kid-friendly consequence, but in the Yugi vs. possessed Joey duel, the consequence is still death in the dub...)

My favorite character is Joey becuase he is a reletive amateur to the game, yet his cunning is winning him high-rank titles...(it kinda reminds me of me when I first started playing pokemon TCG competitively) and my fave card in the game is Black Skull Dragon (I have one in my own deck IRL...)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I only watch the dubs, for two reasons.
    1. We don't get the originals here.
    2. I don't understand Japanese.
    I pretty much like most of the characters, except Pegasus. He's mean. Kaiba's cool: "It's in the briefcase, you moron." And Joey: "It's not a chicken!"

Back