• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    fake really really fake just fake

Jinona said:
    OMG I just finished reading the most awsome Yu-gi-oh fanfic here I'll give you a link to it https://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1313382&chapter=1 it's really really really good

Just wandering but what color are Yami's eyes supposed to be I've seen some pictures of him with green eyes too, which might I add scares me, along with red and his most widely known purple eyes.

ok I just watch the most awssome episode of Yu-gi-oh yet :D :D :D the episode is called Noa's secret and it is so cool it had me on the edge of my couch almost the entire time Yugi even made a comment about how short he was compared to Tea :laugh: and *Squee* Yami Malik's back yay I really did miss the old psycho :D .

that is so fake someguy just made this up u loser ive seen all the episodes before duel monsters cam out and he didnt get his puzzle for 8 years after his mother died and father probaly longer and he didnt know about yami yugi when he first got hes puzzles as well someguy just @#$% up bad and made this bull#@$% up ok dont read its not worth it yugis mum was always dead der

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    do u know what im talking about

Sapphire Latios said:
    please dont curse, and yes the Shadow realm is a cover up so it dont scare the little kids a dub is where you take something and edit it to that language.
    the shadow realm is a place where duel monsters are real and if u get banished to the shadow your still alive and u just think but not move joe and mai have been banished to the shadow realm and so has yugi i dont think u know what ur talking about thm three are all still alive whatch battle city eps before u say anything

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    okay lets play a fun game its called "Lets inform and S-Mod or the Praetor" ya play this game after you insult a mod i would be a mod thank you and please like i said dont cuse and dont flame people and call other people losers thats why its called fan fiction. yes i know what im talking about the US stripped the original Japenese episodes pretty bad and the episode with Arkana ya if ya hit the disk your mind dont go bye bye...ya lose your legs!

oh yes dont double post have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    yeah i know i have seen every episode and nearly every characters been in the shadow realm yeah and on aracana ep they do die they dont say anything about the shadow realm on hte ep the saws kill them but nowone really dies ok

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    lol lol lol lol lol lol yeah right lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    okay your starting to get on my nerves please...just please stop thinking you know so much more than everyone else...-_-;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, you?ve been giving enough warnings about disruptive behavior in this thread and others. *ban* >=/

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    sambam said:
    that is so fake someguy just made this up u loser ive seen all the episodes before duel monsters cam out and he didnt get his puzzle for 8 years after his mother died and father probaly longer and he didnt know about yami yugi when he first got hes puzzles as well someguy just @#$% up bad and made this bull#@$% up ok dont read its not worth it yugis mum was always dead der
    *curled up in a corner* That hurt, that really hurt
    Okay you really must be new around here, I know every thing you just said and I take that as a major insult when you called me a loser I really know that it is fake that is why it's called FANFICTION it isn't true it's storys people make up with their favorite TV show characters in them if ya don't like it don't read it so I really do not give a care what you think about it it's still my most favorite FANFICTION. and I really wish you wouldn't cuss here
    P.S. that really did hurt my feelings
    P.SS. Yu-gi-oh is my fav. anime in the world

Okay back to the anime yeah I'm waiting for the next Yu-gi-oh manga to come out too and the anime is getting around to finishing the Joey-Yugi vs. big 5 duel and the last new episode had them with some of the most unfamiliar faces I've ever seen it was kinda funny :D

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hoo boy... leave for a day and look what I miss. o_O;

@_@ I'll probably get around to getting those AE manga scans in today... If I can figure out where I put the book. *sweatdrops*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You going to upload them to LA? ^_^; I think the last episode I saw Yugi and Joey were battling with those weird deckmasters and stuff against the guys who took over Tristan. ^_^; I know how to play Battle City from the GBA games, but it seems odd.

Cherrim

Years
    *NEWSFLASH*
    Lightning said she would do something and she actually got around to doing it! *cheers*

Um, yeah. Scans. XP My arm/hand hurts from standing at the scanner holding the spine of the book down in such a way that I won't ruin it too much or move it while it's scanning ._.; That's why the scans aren't the best quality. Also because I was too lazy to do any minor edits to them. o.o; But, whatever. Enjoy.

https://www.geocities.com/yamikha/scans.html

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Geocities?*bandwidth is used up* *cries*

I bet you didn?t *really* do them but put up a Geocities site to cover up. =P j/k

Cherrim

Years
    ;_; I went to my anime store today (er... it's not mine, but you know what I mean) and they didn't have volume 35. =\ I want to wait for the volume 36 which, to my understanding, will have chapter 333 which is the one where Yami finds out his name.

I did get Sound Duel II, which is basically a soundtrack to the Noa Arc/Battle City Finals. ^_^; I like track 13~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I just saw the episode when Tristan's body got taken over by the big five. Jeez. I think the big five is better playing alone than playing together.

Back