• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yugioh or pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    About the same neither is that great but i were pushed...pokemon yu-gi-oh's been about WAY longer but pokemon just grabs me more.

Years
  • ...I preffer the Pokemon manga hands down. Now...if I just know how to move threads... :\

edit: MOVED

I still think Pokemon Manga rocks! XD But that's just me...

Last edited:

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Okay I'll be the first one to say I like the Yu-Gi-Oh manga more ^^; To me it's way better than the show, much more darker, much more twisted and violent, I just love it XD Although Pok?mon Adventures is a good manga series too, since that too has it's dark side but I still perfer the Yu-Gi-Oh manga much much more.

Years
  • huh? I thought I moved this thing?... *scratches head*

*MOVES AGAIN*

Golden Groudon said:
    I don't like really *violent* things.

If you hate violent things, why did you go for Pokemon? So you like Arboks getting chopped off in half, huh? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This belongs in the manga section!

*moved*

Anyways, I like Pokemon the best, whether it be the TV show, games, or manga. ^_^;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • the problem with the pokemon tv series is that it has the same plot each episode. You know: the group meet a pretty girl who brock flirts with they see a new pokemon team rocket steals the new pokemon and pikchu and escape. ash tracks them down and team rocket blasts off. ash returns the pokemon and wals off in to the distance with his new friend waving. I only watch the gym battles and the championships. Yugioh is just...crap...to be honest

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yu-Gi-Oh! hands down! XD Pokemon is too fricking kiddish it annoys me to no end.. x.x;

*dies*

Back