• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Yume Tsuki's arts & comics

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Hi hello, I'm back ~

Since my last thread dates back from at least 6 years ago, I figured it would be better to start with a fresh clean slate.

So what can you expect here? Well, mostly comic updates, since that's where most of my time has been spent on. Though occassionally I might get into some doodling so the occassional image might sneak it's way in here. So let me just start with some recent drawing's I've done.

Spoiler:

Now onwards to my long-term comic project...

ddyj8ab-76bc7f95-ae16-4c76-a50c-e03def62f66c.png

Wanted! Is my ongoing Nuzlocke Comic Project, based on a run I have played on Pokémon Colosseum. For this comic I have taken some artistic liberties with the plot, replacing the protagonists with my own OC's and I have been tweaking the original plotline of the game quite a bit. New page updates happen every friday. ~

Rules

- If a Pokémon Faints it must be placed in the last box and cannot be withdrawn.
- You only have one chance per trainer battle to capture the Shadow Pokémon. If it faints, you cannot try to capture it again from the same Trainer.
- All Pokémon must be nicknamed after purification, Umbreon, Espeon and Plusle must be nicknamed as soon as the Name Rater can be reached.

[FONT=Droid Sans, Helvetica, Verdana]

Warning!
This comic contains mature content!
Rated Mature for Violence, Gore, Strong Language, Self-harm, Homophobia and Mentions of abuse.
[/font]​

Other Places to Read at

Deviantart
Comic Fury

Prologue
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
Spoiler:

Intermission
Spoiler:

Chapter 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Due to my buffer having grown considerably large I have decided to go with double updates. Will see if this lasts properly for a while...

Warning!
this image contains mature content!
TW: Gore
[/font]​

Spoiler:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Spoiler:

This comic will now have two update days, instead of double pages on Friday. Monday being one of them.

Warning!
this image contains mature content!
TW: Gore
[/font]​

The next pages once again contain some gore so open at your own risk
Spoiler:

Back