• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] Yume Tsuki's arts & comics

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Hi hello, I'm back ~

Since my last thread dates back from at least 6 years ago, I figured it would be better to start with a fresh clean slate.

So what can you expect here? Well, mostly comic updates, since that's where most of my time has been spent on. Though occassionally I might get into some doodling so the occassional image might sneak it's way in here. So let me just start with some recent drawing's I've done.

Spoiler:

Now onwards to my long-term comic project...

ddyj8ab-76bc7f95-ae16-4c76-a50c-e03def62f66c.png

Wanted! Is my ongoing Nuzlocke Comic Project, based on a run I have played on Pokémon Colosseum. For this comic I have taken some artistic liberties with the plot, replacing the protagonists with my own OC's and I have been tweaking the original plotline of the game quite a bit. New page updates happen every friday. ~

Rules

- If a Pokémon Faints it must be placed in the last box and cannot be withdrawn.
- You only have one chance per trainer battle to capture the Shadow Pokémon. If it faints, you cannot try to capture it again from the same Trainer.
- All Pokémon must be nicknamed after purification, Umbreon, Espeon and Plusle must be nicknamed as soon as the Name Rater can be reached.

[FONT=Droid Sans, Helvetica, Verdana]

Warning!
This comic contains mature content!
Rated Mature for Violence, Gore, Strong Language, Self-harm, Homophobia and Mentions of abuse.
[/font]​

Other Places to Read at

Deviantart
Comic Fury

Prologue
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
Spoiler:

Intermission
Spoiler:

Chapter 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Due to my buffer having grown considerably large I have decided to go with double updates. Will see if this lasts properly for a while...

Warning!
this image contains mature content!
TW: Gore
[/font]​

Spoiler:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Spoiler:

This comic will now have two update days, instead of double pages on Friday. Monday being one of them.

Warning!
this image contains mature content!
TW: Gore
[/font]​

The next pages once again contain some gore so open at your own risk
Spoiler:

Back