• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdosa's Legendary Event Shop!

zapdosa

GG
    Years
    You welcome, i've more of the new generation (i don't know if you see them) i split my events in two posts XD
    And i can RNG shinies just in case you need one.

Ok, I'll be sure to check out some more of your pokemon later on. And if you can somehow come up with a Shiny Magmortar with Modest nature be sure to contact me asap!:)

Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Yeah sure but can I get the one with the higher stats as you mentioned here?

More details on the Crobat: Aug.15,2010/Pokemon Event/Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30./Alert to sounds./Life Orb/ID No:08150

I also just got another one with the same details but the characteristic is "Somewhat vain." Stats are higher also.

Back