• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZOMG! Greta (and her fanclub) are back ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    As in Puff the name. It's alright if used reservedly, but every other post here's a tad annoying.
    o x; I ALWAYS call Drummershuff by the name of Puff. Its like, its his nickname from me. Get used to it.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    X3 Then I guess I'll just have to act like another girl. |giggles| Awh, get out of here you random DCC guys.

Oooh.. she'll tell you all about interesting, Puff.

If she wants. I don't lead a very interesting life. So, I doubt it will be anything worth knowing.

Digital Mage said:
    Y'know that puff thing's even starting to annoy me.

Yeah, It really annoys me too. XD

Wha'? o x; "Puff" the name, or Puff Thing as in Drummerpuff himself?

Mage is my best friend. If I did annoy him. I'd hardly think he'd post in a fan club.

Digital Mage said:
    As in Puff the name. It's alright if used reservedly, but every other post here's a tad annoying.

"Really" is a better term to use.

o x; I ALWAYS call Drummershuff by the name of Puff. Its like, its his nickname from me. Get used to it.

Why couldn't you have called me Matt in that post, not Drummershuff?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Greta's life's the most funnest and interestingest life ever. Its so much of it actually, that I made up two entire words in my last sentence.

Puff. <3 The awesome name created to annoy its bearer.

Puff puffed up Mage so they're now best friends. >: Too bad.

Annoying? Oh totally. =3

'cause you're my rival you dumbPuff. >: I get to annoy you whenever I want. Not to mention I'm your ex-little brother. X3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Greta's life's the most funnest and interestingest life ever. Its so much of it actually, that I made up two entire words in my last sentence.

Puff. <3 The awesome name created to annoy its bearer.

Puff puffed up Mage so they're now best friends. >: Too bad.

Annoying? Oh totally. =3

'cause you're my rival you dumbPuff. >: I get to annoy you whenever I want. Not to mention I'm your ex-little brother. X3

At least I don't have to use a made up name on a forum, than my real one. XD

Mage has been my best friend for..... ages.

No, "ex-little brother" doesn't actually mean anything. You should respect all members on the board.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Yay, I'm back!=3 And for those who don't know [I assume only Max knows about it X3] I'm just back from being on TV XD. Yesh, Greta ish teh famous <3. D;
    Well, actually I went with some other people from my school to take part in live TV show!! =3 Seventh time I've been on TV <3. To sum it up...I got to dance on the stage a bit with some other people, XD, and scream like a maniac at some parts =3;...Anyway.

And my life's not that interesting and all X3;.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~That's 'cause my clubbey turned itself into a 'Greta's argument fan club' or something >.<. Or someone turned it into that....

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    My brother was one the TV once. On Meridian news.

I just realised, this club has more of Me, Matt & Max arguing, then us worshiping you.

Worshiping? I wouldn't be in a Member Fan Club for that. xD

Gweta-chan: It's not like that. Why are those three usually argueing?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Yeah, that was Max for starting it. XD
    ~Pshh, it's not entirely his fault! >; But anyway, let's forget about all that...

I don't really join fanclubs for worshiping either..

Ryan: Well...let them tell you =3.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    > > Hmph, Puff's got no sense of humor. Too much PC has melted down his little brain and ..

Yesh. Welcome to the Arguement's Of Greta show! Every day, we bring you an unique arguement! Its e-drama with all the nice bits left in. =3 And now, lets have a round of applause for your awesome hostess .. GRETA! |scream scream clap clap applause applause|

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    > > Hmph, Puff's got no sense of humor. Too much PC has melted down his little brain and ..

Yesh. Welcome to the Arguement's Of Greta show! Every day, we bring you an unique arguement! Its e-drama with all the nice bits left in. =3 And now, lets have a round of applause for your awesome hostess .. GRETA! |scream scream clap clap applause applause|

At least I have a brain to have been melted down..

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi Greta^_______________^ you were on tv?? Cool!! Other than screaming on tv how has your life been lately ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Puff said:
    At least I have a brain to have been melted down..
    Correction, had a brain. =3 And everyone knows I've never had a brain in the first place. X3

D: What kind of unloyal icky fans of Greta are you people? Where's the applause?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Owh, you do have a brain Max! ;^^
    I'm the one who's losing it...XD

Kelsey dear, life has been good so far..the thought that exams are on their way is killing me though >.< How about yourself?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Correction, had a brain. =3 And everyone knows I've never had a brain in the first place. X3

D: What kind of unloyal icky fans of Greta are you people? Where's the applause?

No, I still have my brain. Thanks.

Back