• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoroark Master of Illusions (UK airdate CITV)

Years
  • Pokemon:Black and White + Zoroark Master of Illusions (UK airdate CITV)

Had a surprise today when I checked the TV listings on my BT box and Pokemon Zoroark: master of Illusions is due to première in the UK at 9.25am Saturday 26th February on CITV (that's the main surprise).

But the next day there is also 2 half an hour slots, one at 9.25am the other at about 10.20am, for Pokemon: Master of Illusions, these could possibly be the first 2 episodes of Black and White.

So, even though CITV doesn't appear to be showing Memories are Made of Bliss, it is showing the 13th Pokemon movie and maybe Black and White... Strange, since it's usually Disney XD or Cartoon Network (the paid channels) that show new Pokemon, and CITV is almost 2 seasons ahead.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    That's great news, but this so called "Pokemon: Master of Illusions" is just the 13th movies name, the dubbed title for Best Wishes is "Pokémon: Black and White" so I doubt it.

I couldn't seem to find any listings for CITV for the 26th, so i'm not to keen on this for now.

There are actually two episodes of pokémon on CITV airing on the 21st, but they're just DP:
    https://www.citv.co.uk/page.asp?partid=31&day=5

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's great news, but this so called "Pokemon: Master of Illusions" is just the 13th movies name, the dubbed title for Best Wishes is "Pokémon: Black and White" so I doubt it.

I couldn't seem to find any listings for CITV for the 26th, so i'm not to keen on this for now.

There are actually two episodes of pokémon on CITV airing on the 21st, but they're just DP:
    https://www.citv.co.uk/page.asp?partid=31&day=5

Well yes, but CITV usually gets names mixed up and there are currently 2 slots on the Sunday that are TBA on Radio Times, but on my BT Vision TV Guide they are registered as Pokemon Zoroark: Master of Illusions. The movie is longer than half an hour and it's strange to have two half hour slots marked as Pokemon, separate from each other. And since the already show and have named DP-Sinnoh League Victors, I thought it may be logical they would be Black and White.

On the Saturday as well there is a slot that is TBA, but on my TV Guide it is Pokemon Zoroark: Master's of Illusions.

Linkage to Radio Times:

Saturday 26th February 9:25-11:00

Sunday 27th February

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, i'm actually shocked. This is great, I can't wait. (even though i've already seen it...)

We seem to be getting a lot of things early, we're getting black and white (games) before america too, I guess it's for advertisment.

Years
  • The sneak peek of the Pokemon Black and White series (advertised as Pokemon Première Weekend) is just a sneak peek, with the first 2 episodes. The following week there is no Black and White, so we'll have to wait longer for the series. Maybe it'll be on at Easter.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, there's an episode airing straight after the movie: my evidence

However, I watched DP Sinnoh League Victors on Saturday, and Dawn was battling for her fifth ribbon, so...I doubt we'll even have it by Easter, sadly. Especially as they're showing DP from episode one in two slots early morning all week, starting today.

Let's face it, we're never going to get it anywhere like as early as America gets it...or we get the games. Unless they run BW simultaneously with Sinnoh League Victors.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • CITV's been showing Pokemon for a while now.. I'm sure of it, but this sounds great. I'll have to book/record or set a reminder to watch it *again*

Pokemon: Black and White now confirmed for Sunday 27th February on CITV :)

and I saw an advertisement for Pokemon Best Wishes on TV somewhere! but I can't remember which channel. I can't wait to see that either.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Good point. I first saw pokémon on CITV. Admittedly that was CITV on ITV1, not CITV Channel, but still...

Well, I'll definitely watch that. The episode, at least, no matter what my family thinks of me :D

Good point. I first saw pokémon on CITV. Admittedly that was CITV on ITV1, not CITV Channel, but still...

Well, I'll definitely watch that. The episode, at least, no matter what my family thinks of me :D

Last edited:

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • Good point. I first saw pokémon on CITV. Admittedly that was CITV on ITV1, not CITV Channel, but still...

I remember those idiots hyping up the pilot episode so much..... only then to show the SS Anne episode as the first one. :laugh:

It was ridcolously hard to follow back then, no internet to watch episodes online so you had to rely on CITV not being complete tools with their scheduling ..... which naturally they were. They adopted a scattergun approach, showing random episodes at random times. They had no idea about the order. I remember they reached the episode where he fights Koga only for them to suddenly cut next week to him finishing his battle with Blaine at Cinnabar gym.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I was gutted when I heard this, since for some stupid reason, they don't have the CITV Channel on Freeview in Wales anymore. They used to but they just suddenly stopped.

This movie looked like a good one too D=

Back