• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zorua, an event only?

Do you think this is the only way to get Zorua?

• Yes

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 56.6%

• Total voters

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Butthurt

I just saw the new trailer for Black/White and it showed Zoroark and Zorua. Zoroark was disguised as Hihidaruma. Thanks for rubbing it in Game Freak! :|

I should also note that Zoroark loses it's transformation when it takes damage based on what I saw in the trailer. This might not be true though.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I think Game Freak should go to hell for doing this to us, making a Pokemon we all wanted when we got the games event only, and since I don't have WiFi, it's wrong, this is so very wrong in a million ways *protests*

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    have you heard of AR
    when the cheats come out, then.....
    Not everyone likes to cheat like you -.-"...

I liked it back when I didn't have to travel halfway across the country (because let's face it, the only UK events will happen in London and not the WM) to get ONE freaking Pokémon. It's like dangling a carrot on a stick, but the carrot is on the other side of the ocean.
    Thats not true, GAME set out events all over stores in the uk! I remember going to GAME to get arceus.. it was in the same area as me... theres bound to always be one close to you. Some people are to lazy to look at the areas and dates and start complaining about how the events never come to them... im not saying your one of them though, but alot of people do this :\

Last edited:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Thats not true, GAME set out events all over stores in the uk! I remember going to GAME to get arceus.. it was in the same area as me... theres bound to always be one close to you. Some people are to lazy to look at the areas and dates and start complaining about how the events never come to them... im not saying your one of them though, but alot of people do this :\

The nearest GAME or Gamestation to me is an hour on the bus away...

<middle of nowhere> ME <middle of nowhere>

Not to mention, I asked about events and my local (a tiny hole in the wall) didn't host. The nearest Event hosted was in Birmingham, two hours on the train. For some, it simply not bothering to get clued up, for other's it's too much hassle (and expensive) just to attend an event.

I also know that the Toys R' Us near hosted one event, but because the turnout was so little they never hosted another.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It's however surprisengly that a non-legendary Pokémon will be an Event.
    In America, there have been quite a few non-legendary Pokemon as events. I remember Eevee, Dragonite, and a whole bunch of Pokemon voted by fans for an event, like Charizard, Pikachu, and Meowth. Also, in Japan, they had a Scizor event, and are going to have a Pikachu event.

I'm personally fine if Zorua is given out through Wi-Fi or at a store. It's still horrible for those who don't have those means.

Some people are to lazy to look at the areas and dates and start complaining about how the events never come to them...
    To get the shiny Eevee from (I believe) the Video Game Championships, I would have to travel three hours to the closest location. Sometimes, events don't come close to everyone, and those people do have a right to complain. They should have to plan an entire trip just to download a bunch of pixels for a video game.

Rain

Years
    At least some of you have events in your countries, so you still at least have a chance at them.
    Canada doesn't get events, unless they're being given out over wifi.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    It will most likely be breedable, but obtaining the originals will probably limited to the events. The moveset for Zorua seems too simple. Haven't seen Zoroarks yet, though.

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
    It IS a bit of a pain... makes me wish I lived in a more wi-fi friendly area.
    Plus the only people I can trade with are the very few friends I have that actively play pokemon.. D':

I really want a Zoroark too... we'll see what happens I guess :/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I believe not, since a million players badly wanted a Zorua on their team, If this is the only way, only very few will get one on their team legally, since apparently, Nintendo has lately been making event Pokemon untradeable through the GTS, not to mentin that they made them un-nicknameable due to when recieving it at the event, it has a specific owner name and ID number, I believe personally that this is a Zorua that can learn a special move that others of it's kind can't without hacking the game, I don't really want that Zorua, I just want a Zorua in genral, besides, if this was an event only Pokemon, it would be at the end of the Pokedex after the legendaries, it would actually prevent the player from ever completeing the Isshu Pokedex......
    They could always give it the manaphy treatment you know, you find a book with it and Zoroark in the book and then it's added to your pokedex and it might even have some connection to a possible new Rancher game when they make a new one...

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    No way! I think Zorua should be found in the wild, but very rare. At one point, someone can give you a Zorua.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    It will be, hopefully they will do the smart thing and distribute it through Wi Fi

Back