• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zubat.....so.many.Zubat

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
  • It depends on what point of the game.

If it's near to the beginning, I tend to train. That or I watch the world burn by catching a Zubat over a Pidgey.

But later on when cave Pokemon become useless, I just repel the heck out of caves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Zubats are a definite annoyance. That's why I spend half of my money on Repels. They're the most important item around when travelling imo, and especially, walking into a darn cave plenty of Zubats and Geodudes.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Even if they're very numerous, I use them to train my team. They can appear at each step, I'll battle them. That's sometimes irritating, but I last, for the good of my team. And, if I go in a cave where Pokémon are too weak compared to my current team, I just use Repel, because just fleeing over and over quickly become annoying.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
  • I don't really mind Zubats. I usually have an electric pokemon on hand, which takes care of most problems. Before I enter a cave, I stock up on pp restores, instead of repels, so I don't run out of electric moves. :3 Also, I'm quite hipster, repels are too mainstream.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Repel the flying rodents. And round rocks.

I'd never even be looking for a roaming legendary in a cave, since I tend to stick with routes with really weak Pokemon, makes encountering them easier.

Years
  • I can honestly say that Zubat never bothered me, especially knowing that they could evolve into a pretty good Pokemon in Crobat.

Tentacool, or the other hand, I've always hated. It would always make surfing to and from Cinnabar a nightmare for me, and because I am usually pretty lucky at avoiding Pokemon in tall grass, I don't always think about buying Repels, until it is usually too late.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I just spam repels with every chance I get if the wild Pokemon become too much of a hassle. This is a good and a bad thing, admittedly. But it's better than encountering them every other step or so. >>:

Back