• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZZZZZ-ZZZZZZTTTTT-ZZZZ (spasm)

Kyzy

Big Cat
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hi hi!!! New girl here, my name is Ky and I'm a poke-artist / long standing player of the games! My favorite region is Sinnoh, my fav legendary is Giritina, and I adore Salamence, Vaporeon and Porygon-zzzzzzztttzzzzz (spasm) ;)

I'm a shiny hunter and IV breeder. I also adore contests, when they are in games!

Hyped about sun and moon!! Nice ta meet ya all :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Ky, and welcome to PC! Fourth Gen fans representin'! I also have a really soft spot for Porygon, by the way did you draw your avatar? Sun and Moon is going to be so amazing, I can barely hold my excitement. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope to see you around <3

Years
  • Cool! A new member! I'm really excited for the new games as well! I can hardly wait to trade with the community when they come out and I restore my Pokémoin Bank subscription! I hope you find many friends here to trade with and battle with and I hope to see your thoughts and comments in the forums! Feel free to message me by leaving me a VM or a PM!

Back