• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

What do you wear?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Pajamas!If I'm too lazy too put my PJs on,I just go to sleep with my day clothes on XDD
    But,since I have more than enough money,I sometimes wear my nightgown(makes me look catchy =333 But meh,)

Last edited:

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    The thread name is catchy and annoying at the same time.... @_@

I wear nothing when I go to bed for the simple fact that I like being naked. weeeeeeeeeeeee! *runs around showing off his 10" meat stick*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Nothing. ^_^

I can fatansize easily if I'm completely naked, hell, having dirty thoughts actually gets me tired and makes me go to sleep. Go figure. <3

Lots of naughty things happen in Greed's bedroom~

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Uh...it all depends on the weather.

The less clothes on, the better I sleep. I'll sleep with my bra and panties, however, if it's cold, I'll grab a big t-shirt and maybe (rarely) my pair of male boxors that are seriously oversized. XD; *giggle* (It's a long story.)

Lucid

I have a bunch of stuff, mostly old t-shirts though, but I have some nighties and pj sets too~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I sleep in pjs you can say. I wear some long shrit and some pjs pants that my mom got me before I went on some school trip a few years ago. I chage into them after I bath at night and when I stay up late I change into them when I sleep at 12:00? It just a habit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back