• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Username: VillageofDragons
Favourite Villager: Static
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8711-1884
Dream Address: N/A

I haven't played New Leaf in over a year... My town must look horrible... o_o

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Username: VillageofDragons

welcome, VillageofDragons! ahh, if it's been a year you may have some cleaning up to do. still, Leif can help you out with that, and i'm sure your villagers have missed you! be sure to stop by again soon c:

to all members: the Get-Together is on all week, meaning that the special event, Animal Crossing Design Olympics, is on as well! be sure to check out this thread for all the details. i'd love for you to join in!

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Okay, some of you already know, but I got another copy of New Leaf! :)

I restarted the game sooo many times. It's been three hours.

Last time I kept my town, I had Opal <3, plus the re-tail shop really near the docks, but.. something got me to restart, again. But now, I really think I got it !! Avery different town layout then my other town.

If someone want to visit the new town of Floaroma this week-end, feel free to ask! :)

The villagers are:

Alice
Nibbles
Elmer
Ankha
Cobb (he's the only one I am meh.. don't like the green villagers hehe)

Edit: Can you believe it? In my first game, in like two years I haven't got any perfect peaches. It's been 10 minutes in my second town and I already have a perfect apple, the first day of gameplay!

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Okay, some of you already know, but I got another copy of New Leaf! :)

I restarted the game sooo many times. It's been three hours.

Last time I kept my town, I had Opal <3, plus the re-tail shop really near the docks, but.. something got me to restart, again. But now, I really think I got it !! Avery different town layout then my other town.

If someone want to visit the new town of Floaroma this week-end, feel free to ask! :)

The villagers are:

Alice
Nibbles
Elmer
Ankha
Cobb (he's the only one I am meh.. don't like the green villagers hehe)

Edit: Can you believe it? In my first game, in like two years I haven't got any perfect peaches. It's been 10 minutes in my second town and I already have a perfect apple, the first day of gameplay!

That's awesome! Perfect fruit is always the best <3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Username: Azazel
Favourite Villager: STITCHES!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-4289-9306
Dream Address: none yet

I am super excited for the Amiibo cards! It's like Nintendo knows what my addictions are haha! Plus it's nice to have a cheaper option to the figures.

Here's an old design of mine from before I lost and replaced my game:
Spoiler:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Welcome in buddy! Glad to see you join the club. 8)

Also, who is super excited for HHD? I want it already. :(

I am !! :) I can't wait too! I wonder how many it will cost...

Edit: Shari moved in my Floaroma Town. Not a fan of monkeys, but I do like her I think.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Username: Azazel

welcome, Azazel! i was hoping you'd join after seeing your fabulous design in the Design Olympics c: i had no idea you were into AC! i'll add you and your design to the OP shortly.

i'm actually really looking forward to Happy Home Designer too! room designing is definitely one of the fun things about Animal Crossing, and since you have so many options in HHD to the point of even being able to decide the layout of your village, i think it's amazing c:
and i actually love Shari! she was one of my starting villagers in my first ACNL town, and caused me to love uchis ever since, haha.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Been feeling like playing Animal Crossing more lately. Unfortunately I left my charger in town so I can't play for a couple days. Happy Home Designer looks like loads of fun! I really hope it still functions as a full Animal Crossing and isn't just about designing homes, though.
When does Happy Home Designer come to North America?
September 25, 2015

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I might end up pre-ordering it this coming Thursday, so I can start working on some awesome designs and such! Although I'm probably gonna play New Leaf still. :3

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I might end up pre-ordering it this coming Thursday, so I can start working on some awesome designs and such! Although I'm probably gonna play New Leaf still. :3

I don't think HHD will be like new leaf and the other games. Like, with the town and all? Its more like just "desing homes"?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hey guys :)

I want to do a meeting in my new town one day!! :) You know, it's still in progress hehe but I like this town!!

Oh, and by the way, my brother plays Animal Crossing too, and he's like "gotta catch them all" with the furniture. He made a excell sheet with every item , so we can see what we are still missing and what we have. We can complete the catalog :) If someone want the list, you can ask me.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I finally got my 3DS charger back, so I can play around in people's town now :) If anyone has a town that doesn't grow peaches, I have a drawer full of them and I need to sell!

Also, I designed a Skyrim themed hat! FUSRODAH!!!
Spoiler:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu -- Ali in-game
Favourite Villager: Tank
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5458-7806
Dream Address: None yet, but when I do get it it'll remember to post it here.

What was your first Animal Crossing game? It was the first one on the Gamecube. I remember seeing it inside a blockbuster store, so I rented it. I've been hooked on the series ever since.

Bump time!

Honestly I haven't been playing any AC at all recently, but I am super excited for Happy Home Designer. Did you guys see the HHD New 3DS? I'm gonna try and buy that!

It looks so awesome. I can finally change the skin colour now, hooray!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back