• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*´•.¤ Marz's Amazing Headquarter of Squirrels! ¤ ¸•*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
Years
  • Hey

Hey Marz. I like how you helped me to start playing my Pokemon Diamond again, or maybe any other pokemon game for that matter! Thanks!

I'd like to join your club also.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey Marz. I like how you helped me to start playing my Pokemon Diamond again, or maybe any other pokemon game for that matter! Thanks!

I'd like to join your club also.

Hey m! No problem, but I was just answering you thread question-poll thing. xD

Sure, thanks for joining! :3
    I'll get someone to edit the members list soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    T.T ....perfect time for me to be inactive on PC
    im soo sorry.. i like didnt know
    *i wouldve snuck on XD and made a celebration thread *

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I thought DI is back on PC xD
    Do you really have to ask someone?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yeah, it really wouldn't get you any money... xD
    Yet another FPS I've never heard of. It's probably a NZ sort of thing. xD

Yeah, well hopefully they fixed it. I barely ever get any problems with XP.

Yeah, I know.. It'll kick in eventually, except I just love telling myself I'm fifteen! xD
    You guys are lucky, although yes, as you stated, unlucky, all those young juvenile (HOLY CRAP I SPELLED IT RIGHT ON MY FIRST TRY! xD) 15 year olds driving, they can be dangerous.

Unless I ripped someone off really badly. xDD
    No way... xD Nah, it's not a NZ thing. Hmm.. I wonder if I name a few more FPS from back then, how many would you know.

XP is nice. Gotta be one of the best OS's I've used.

xD 15 is a nice age... gotta love it while it lasts.
    Lucky and unlucky... the mind isn't developed enough at this age to be driving. Crashes, accidents, etc, happen too easily as a result and combined with drink-driving.... *sigh* NZ has some problems with that.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    T.T ....perfect time for me to be inactive on PC
    im soo sorry.. i like didnt know
    *i wouldve snuck on XD and made a celebration thread *

xD It's okay. I didn't expect you to know it was my birthday either, so all's good.

I thought DI is back on PC xD
    Do you really have to ask someone?

Her dad lets her go on PC, but not her mom, and she's at her mom's right now. She should be back at her father's soon.
    Yeah, I do have to ask someone, it's a pain.

Unless I ripped someone off really badly. xDD
    No way... xD Nah, it's not a NZ thing. Hmm.. I wonder if I name a few more FPS from back then, how many would you know.

XP is nice. Gotta be one of the best OS's I've used.

xD 15 is a nice age... gotta love it while it lasts.
    Lucky and unlucky... the mind isn't developed enough at this age to be driving. Crashes, accidents, etc, happen too easily as a result and combined with drink-driving.... *sigh* NZ has some problems with that.

With something that old, it would be hard to rip someone off big time.
    Well, what year is this? There might be the fact that I actually wasn't playing any FPSes back then. xD That's probably why I don't know them.

Same here. I don't know if I'm even going to get Vista. If I do, it won't be for a while.

Glad to hear it. xD
    Can't they just changed the law, then? It would probably higher the security in NZ on the road. Driving under the influence isn't legal in the first place, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    xD It's okay. I didn't expect you to know it was my birthday either, so all's good.

Her dad lets her go on PC, but not her mom, and she's at her mom's right now. She should be back at her father's soon.
    Yeah, I do have to ask someone, it's a pain.

With something that old, it would be hard to rip someone off big time.
    Well, what year is this? There might be the fact that I actually wasn't playing any FPSes back then. xD That's probably why I don't know them.

Same here. I don't know if I'm even going to get Vista. If I do, it won't be for a while.

Glad to hear it. xD
    Can't they just changed the law, then? It would probably higher the security in NZ on the road. Driving under the influence isn't legal in the first place, anyway.

urgh.... it doesnt make me feel all good XD, and charmander is ready , and mudkip is aswell

pg 63
    post 1551

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • With something that old, it would be hard to rip someone off big time.

Glad to hear it. xD

You never know what the power of persuasion can make people do. xD
    Hmm... like 4-5 years ago I think. Maybe... I wasn't playing many FPS too, just coz "they were too violent". xD

I probably have to... when I buy a new laptop. O.o

They can. And they tried early this year to raise it and the drinking age too... but it got declined by a majority vote. The roads here are dangerous enough... like there was some tourist guy doing 140kph on a blizzard road last week. Talk about crazy!!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Marz hope the Birthday went well, what did you do? And how is your day going? Also Vista is not good XD So you should wait a long time before you get it, if ever.

I went over to a friends house and had myself a li'l parteh~ My day is going fine.
    Yeah, I will wait quite a while, I'll most likely end up getting it, though :\

urgh.... it doesnt make me feel all good XD, and charmander is ready , and mudkip is aswell

pg 63
    post 1551

xD Don't sweat it. We've done the trade, yay~

woot. *new page dance*

You never know what the power of persuasion can make people do. xD
    Hmm... like 4-5 years ago I think. Maybe... I wasn't playing many FPS too, just coz "they were too violent". xD

I probably have to... when I buy a new laptop. O.o

They can. And they tried early this year to raise it and the drinking age too... but it got declined by a majority vote. The roads here are dangerous enough... like there was some tourist guy doing 140kph on a blizzard road last week. Talk about crazy!!

True, but it's gonna be hard with that load of... old laptop. xD
    xD Actually, I think that's my excuse too. My parents didn't want that.

xD Will you buy a new laptop?

It seriously got declined? Wow, was it like a landslide, or was it close votes?
    o_o WTF?! Those people are nuts.

Okay, I was looking through my thread, and I found my most noobish, yet awesome post in this thread!
    Click!

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    But but... I found two things... right? So.. xP
    Probably, but not to me~ Everybody loves me. xDD

Yeah, one involving Rene and some other one I forgot, that isn't exactly mean.

Uh no. They don't. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • True, but it's gonna be hard with that load of... old laptop. xD

Okay, I was looking through my thread, and I found my most noobish, yet awesome post in this thread!
    Click!

xDD Yeah... what if I like spray-painted it and disguised it as a brand new um... Macbook?
    Haha yeah... I still got myself Halo 2 though before I was 16. xDD

I dunno, I can't exactly remember. But it was pretty stupid... and yet I like it~ hehe that way I can get my licence.

LOL.... like... w.t.f? xDD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I went over to a friends house and had myself a li'l parteh~ My day is going fine.
    Yeah, I will wait quite a while, I'll most likely end up getting it, though :\

xD Don't sweat it. We've done the trade, yay~

woot. *new page dance*

True, but it's gonna be hard with that load of... old laptop. xD

Click!

im happy with you again XD
    so hi ^.^

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah, one involving Rene and some other one I forgot, that isn't exactly mean.

Uh no. They don't. XD

Meh... anyways >>

xDD Yeah... what if I like spray-painted it and disguised it as a brand new um... Macbook?
    Haha yeah... I still got myself Halo 2 though before I was 16. xDD

I dunno, I can't exactly remember. But it was pretty stupid... and yet I like it~ hehe that way I can get my licence.

LOL.... like... w.t.f? xDD

That might work. You'd have to spraypaint it well, though. xD;
    ... I didn't. xD I don't own any of the Halo games. :3

It has it's ups and downs I guess. I think the downs are more important than the ups, though :\

xD I know..

im happy with you again XD
    so hi ^.^

Hey ^_^
    So you're leaving PC for a little while, then huh?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Meh... anyways >>

That might work. You'd have to spraypaint it well, though. xD;

It has it's ups and downs I guess. I think the downs are more important than the ups, though :\

xD I know..

Hey ^_^
    So you're leaving PC for a little while, then huh?
    since my real life friend just joined , i changed my mind...still im still thinking about it though ...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • That might work. You'd have to spraypaint it well, though. xD;

xD I know..

Hmm... which I don't think I'll be able to manage ATM. xDD
    O.o Well... each to one's own cravings of gaming I guess. And restrictions

Yeah, that is true. Especially the results of some of those downs....

Heh..

So, on another note, what interesting thing did you do today? =D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OMG! I hated Halo, and I was the only person I know who despised it that much =/

I dunno why, the game itself was...okay, I just thought it was incredibly overrated...

Yeah, so, What's going on?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    since my real life friend just joined , i changed my mind...still im still thinking about it though ...

Ah, I see. Well I have a little idea of my own cookin' [see bottom of post]

Hmm... which I don't think I'll be able to manage ATM. xDD
    O.o Well... each to one's own cravings of gaming I guess. And restrictions

Yeah, that is true. Especially the results of some of those downs....

Heh..

So, on another note, what interesting thing did you do today? =D

xD Yeah. You'd have to get White paint, and some blue or black or whatever. you might have to carve around the edges to fit the sleekness of a Macbook. xD
    Yes.. mostly restrictions. xD;

Today? Or like,when you posted, which was like yesterday. Well, yesterday, not much, today, however, I did make this avatar that I'm thinking of putting up as my PC avatar. You can take a look at it in the bottom of this post.

OMG! I hated Halo, and I was the only person I know who despised it that much =/

I dunno why, the game itself was...okay, I just thought it was incredibly overrated...

Yeah, so, What's going on?

Nothing much. Do you know what's annoying about FCs? Okay, so like there's a post above this one that asks "What's up? or What did you do today?" and then the next post says the same thing, and you're thinking "crap, I have to type the exact same thing again -_-"
    So, it's time to copy paste;
    "today, I did make this avatar that I'm thinking of putting up as my PC avatar. You can take a look at it in the bottom of this post."

-Removed because it was a bad idea xD-

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Marz, Dude...Don't be that effing stupid. Seriously, it's not even that great of an avy, and it's not really worth getting yourself banned over =/

But whatever, do what you want, it's up to you, it just think it would be an incredibly retarded thing to do, just for the hell of it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    wow .... okay im agreeing with Murderface on this one ,

im just a tiny bit curious why ..do you wanna leave PC so badly ..?

... and as much as i want you to stay ...its not my choice

if this is really what you wanna do...i cant stop you .

its your choice ....

~Cosmic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back