• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Taposa

;)
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    No!!!! Not Cyndaquil,Treecko,Joltik,Driflim and Spoink. They are cute. Spoink is the cuest Pokémon that describes me.

No!!!! Not Cyndaquil,Treecko,Joltik,Driflim and Spoink. They are cute. Spoink is the cutest Pokémon that describes me.

Last edited:

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Haha, I don't mind that cyndaquil is staying if people like him! He just doesn't seem cute to me. Alex I am surprised you don't find Illumise cute! I know Phione is in my list, but I personally I wouldn't want the club to be overrun with legendaries. What do you guys think?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Honestly no pokes from the list should go, because mainly cuteness is opinionated and for someone who likes those pokes if they were removed, they'd prob come right back and try to get maybe one you like off the list because they think it's not as cute. I guess if I have to chose, I would take Weedle off and prob Omastar. I would like to see that Deerling on the list though.

@Xe alright :) thank you!

TY

I think Banette should be removed, as i cant find anything cute in him...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Np Gr8. :)

This is big discussion now BTW. (What Pokémon should go and so on) :D

(Posts counted mark)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Np Gr8. :)

This is big discussion now BTW. (What Pokémon should go and so on) :D

(Posts counted mark)

Thank you SO SO SO much for doing this! <3

Haha, I don't mind that cyndaquil is staying if people like him! He just doesn't seem cute to me. Alex I am surprised you don't find Illumise cute! I know Phione is in my list, but I personally I wouldn't want the club to be overrun with legendaries. What do you guys think?

Hmm, everyone has given me a lot of Pokemon to consider, so I'll make changes accordingly! ^^ But you have just raised a very interesting topic, so I think we'll run with it!

New topic: 'Do you think a Pokemon being legendary affects its cuteness?'

Personally I do. Mew, Jirachi, Victini and Shaymin all annoy me due to being legendaries - I just don't like legendary Pokemon in general though. And even though looking at their sprites they're still adorable, I just can't help but not like them, poor things! I won't take them off the list due to this because it's everyone's list, but I still don't find these Pokemon to be likable. Thoughts? ^^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Not in my opinion, but it is kinda a nice perk to a few. I mean, legendary pokemon almost have an OBLIGATION to be cool.... So the cute ones are a nice break from the norms. <3 I say there needs to be more cute legends, if only to change your opinion, oh pair of mine.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Well, yes since Legendary are tough some are not cute but some like Mew,Jirachi,Shaymin,Victini and Virizon (Well, she's cute since she is a girl) are cute (well,maybe because they were suppose to be heroes unlike Giratina and the others as a friend or foe,they are not cute because they were meant to be tough)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Well, yes since Legendary are tough some are not cute but some like Mew,Jirachi,Shaymin,Victini and Virizon (Well, she's cute since she is a girl) are cute (well,maybe because they were suppose to be heroes unlike Giratina and the others as a friend or foe,they are not cute because they were meant to be tough)

None of the legendaries, though femine, are outright female except Latias and the occasional Heatran.... But I always thought that the others were obligated to look "tough" because they need to live up to what they represent. And usually, what legendaries represent cannot be classified as cute. D: It's... unfortunate.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Yes. Cute Pokémon gets more attraction if it's legendary and that's one thing I don't like about legendaries. Of course they CAN be cute but I like normal Pokémon more. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The cute ones are usually normal types. :3 .. Like Jigglypuff or Togepi!

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ Upon joining you get to add two Pokemon to the list, so feel free to choose two that you like! :D Jigglypuff is one of my all-time favourite cute Pokemon, good choice! What is it you like about these Pokemon so much? Anyhow, enjoy your stay here and stay active! ^^

yayy thank you! i pick cleffa and hoppip! n____n

nope! i think it affects it awesome rating, but not really its cuteness - most legendary pokemon i wouldn't really classify as cute ):

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Name: Razorwind
    Cuteness: Rufflet (somehow adding -let to anything baby-like denotes cuteness) and.. There's so many... Diglett.
    Partner: Oddish (named Leslie, after a particular burger king plush I have that I used to carry everywhere <3)

What constitutes cuteness? Many things... Two that I don't think have been mentioned:
    Pokemon that seem to just go Bloop! I don't have a better way to describe this. Like diglett and foongus. Mostly ones that don't look mobile, but somehow are, often by means of jumping.

Also, pokemon that look overly angry to the point of ridiculousness, like Amoongus.

And the ridiculous pokemon that make no sense, but we love anyway, like chimecho. It's a windchime, but it's adorable, so we don't care.

And, on a different note, the Emerald version Sandshrew sprite is SOOOO cute. Possibly one of the cutest redos of a sprite ever. It's the first thing that pops in my head when I hear 'cute pokemon'[/SIZE]

TY

Not at all, because then Rayquaza is also cute, which he isnt.
    But Latias can be considered as cute.
    So it depends not on his legendary status.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]And Snorunt. If for no other reason than because it always reminded me of candy corn.[/SIZE]

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    razorwind124 said:
    Mostly ones that don't look mobile, but somehow are, often by means of jumping.

this may possibly be the best explanation of cute pokemon i have ever seen. LOL.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Spoink? owoo ~

I don't really think it affects it's status as a cute one, simply because cute ones can be powerful too am I right? But yeah, they are much more famous, but not because of their appearance, because of with what they are known for. ^^

Back