• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Day 6.
    Most annoying character would have to be Max from the Anime. He is so annoying tagging along in the shows and I hope he never gets his own pokemon D:<

Day 7.
    None really, but if I had to then dawn and Ash because I <3 Dawn.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Day 07 - Favorite couple: I'm not into shipping, but my favorite couple is Ash x Misty because I liked how their relationship developed during their adventures in Kanto and Johto.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Day 7: Favorite couple

I'm all for PokeShipping and AdvancedShipping. Ash and Misty are a great couple, as well as Ash and May.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Day 6: Most Annoying Character
    Ash Ketchum. No contest.

Day 7: Favourite couple
    I'm not big on couples, so I'll go out on a limb and say Cipher Admin Ein and Cipher Admin Venus.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 7: Favourite couple
    Probably FerrisWheelShipping or Advanced shipping. <3

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Day 6: Most Annoying Character.

Trip from the anime. He is just really annoying and just totally stupid. I can't say much more other then that I hate him and that he's annoying.

Day 7: Favourite couple.

Probably Ash and Iris as of the current generation. I don't tend to take too much notice of couples.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Day 7: Favourite couple

Time to be a yaoi fangirl here and say Vainshipping/Eyewearshipping, also known as Supe!Gold x Supe!Ruby (as in Pokemon Special/Adventures Gold and Pokemon Special/Adventures Ruby). It makes for a great crack and awesome ship. Plus, I love both characters a lot <3

Another one of my all-time faves is Chosenshipping, or Supe!Silver x Supe!Blue (Blue as in the BA girl, not Green). While I now see them a bit more as siblings, I still think it's cute ;w;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Day 07 - Favourite couple

Either Ash & Misty or Brock & Nurse Joy. Gotta keep it original ;)

I used to love when they traveled together, but now they're separated </3

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Day 7: Favourite couple.

Brock x Lucy... does anybody even remember that episode?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Day 07 - Favourite Couple:

MayxDrew:

Spoiler:

Well yeah; they seem like a good couple; its probably one of the only fan-shipping I first got into. :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Day 8: Best soundtrack
    Pokemon Colosseum
    - Now, don't get me wrong. I love all the Pokemon game soundtracks. But Colosseum takes the cake for me. Just let the song do the talking.
    Spoiler:

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Day 08 - Best Soundtrack:

Well, hot dog on a stick in the shores of Nova Scotia. Pokémon Black & White was just plain awesome. The new and contemporary battle tracks, such as N's battle, or even the eerie drums of Ghetsis's song really caught on to me. The Legendary fight was one of my favorite tracks ever in Pokémon.

HeartGold/SoulSilver comes in a good second though. The new tracks are a nice welcome. Let's not forget about the GBP though, those were nice memories. <3

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Day 08 - Best soundtrack

Definitely Diamond/Pearl/Platinum! The Eterna Forest music is just so lovely- definitely my favourite. I also loved the piano during the day in the Pokemon League HQ, and of course, the Team Galactic Battle Theme- best "generational antagonistic group" music (be sure to listen to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl rendition, too! It's great!).

Eterna Forest music:

Spoiler:

Pokemon League HQ during the day:

Spoiler:

Team Galactic Battle Music:

Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Day 08 - Favorite soundtrack: It's a tie between Gen III's music and Gen V's music (both from video games). They were catchy and made me want to listen to them over and over.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Day 8: Best soundtrack
    From the game itself, its probably Gen III. I absolutely adored the music from FRLGRSE. Especially SS Anne and Lilycove City! Oh dear those are some music that I wouldn't ever forget.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Day 8. Best Soundtrack.

Erm... I guess Driftveil because I thought it was so catchy and it was in my head for ages. Oh actually, In Cynthia's room in the E4, the piano music was so amazing, I used to have the volume on full XD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Day 8. Best Soundtrack.
    I can't pick one so I'll pick lots ^__^
    Goldenrod City
    Spoiler:

Ecruteak/Cianwood City
    Spoiler:

Gold/Silver/Crystal Credits
    Spoiler:

Battling Mirror B (both)
    Spoiler:

Defeat Gym Leader G/S/C
    Spoiler:

Kanto Champion Battle (B/W)
    Spoiler:

Elite 4 battle (R/S/E)
    Spoiler:

There are more but that would be too much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back