• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacked by a Twilight Fan? o.O

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • I lol'd.

I heard that some chick threw acid on a guy's face for saying twilight sucked.

I am officially never saying twilight sucks irl unless I have a carbine assault rifle... or like, something to defend myself with. >.>
    LOL yeah thank god over here the girls cant even throw a straight punch. But they can if they want destroy your social status and make your life crappy. I mean sure i lie in a city of 1 million but in one area everyone knows you and you have to watch out who you mess with. Scary to think that can happen to you over a book no?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    LOL. That's pretty scary. She must have a mental disorder or something. That's way too much for someone to do just for saying you don't like a book they're obsessed with.

Years
  • While he was holding her you should have given a few punches in the face. But bloody hell i thought the girls here are bad. New moons what 500 pages? If i were you i would have gone into the store picked up order of the pheonix and smash it into her face. Yes im strangely very violent towards twitards. Anyway thats not as bad as me not asking this girl in my class who had the book if i can just get a skim of the book and she punching full fist cause i touched the book like its something sacred. So yeah i loathe em. Also dont know why im bringing this up but afterwards i took the copy i bought for the hell of it and burned it in front of her. Evil i are.

Lulz, I sold the Twilight books to some annoying fan for more than I bought it for. xD
    You should have videotaped the burning of that book and posted it on Youtube. I'd definitely watch.

Dear god... that's just... I mean... what?

Erm, there was definitely something wrong with that person.

Also, I have absolutely no idea how this series is as popular as it is.

Oh gawd, me too. >.< It's sad that good literature is left to rot while everyone worships Twilight.

Ok, I'm happy that you got away from that girl, as there is something wrong with her............but "Twilitards belong in a mental hospital" I think thats a little bit rude...........I'm a Twilitard, but you don't see me bashing people's skulls in with the series, people can say whatever they want about Twilight in front of me.

No, no! I mean the insane Twitards/Twihards. I think we have different definitions of Twitards because to me, Twitards are people who attack/attempt to kill other people over the book. If you don't attack people over the book, I think you're just a normal, sane fan. I know tons of Twilight fans and they're all awesome people.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Just for saying you don't like Twilight? She must be crazy. These crazy fans nowadays. well, I am a fan too, but I wouldn't do that.

Years
  • Just for saying you don't like Twilight? She must be crazy. These crazy fans nowadays. well, I am a fan too, but I wouldn't do that.

Exactly! It's sad because there are other normal, SANE fans out there but the rabids are spoiling their name. I thought all Twilight fans could take criticism of their book. I know tons who listen to my rants and don't kill me over it. I thought she'd be the same, but I was horribly, horribly wrong.

Just thought this could be a bit relevant. Quote from some person on thetwilightforums.com who calls my opinions nasty. D8

Still refuse to believe that people get attacked out of the blue like that. Not that the person who allegedly got attacked deserved it or anything for the nasty commentary about Twilight.Could have said simply "No, sorry, don't care for it myself" instead of going on a diatribe rant about Twilight and spewing why you hate it so much.

When will people learn to just keep their nasty opinions to themselves? I mean, if this person who posted this alleged attack was for real and already KNEW about alleged problems with Twilight fans, why on EARTH would they open up the can of worms and become such an easy target?

I call BS yet again.

I dunno, but this person just doesn't understand that I thought Twilight fans were reasonable before the whole attack.

Last edited:

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • I find those twilight Fantards just redundant its just a HORRIBLE movie/TERRIBLE book
    and i hope no one attacks you agian xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wooooooooooooow.

It's fans like that who need to be released from the gene pool. Like. Now. Right now.

My god. :| Are you pressing charges? Does the store know who that was? That's assault or something, isn't it? Man, I hope she doesn't just get away with that because anyone who tries to cause physical harm over A BOOK DISCUSSION has maaaaaajor problems. :[

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, obsession can cause people to do crazy things. You should know better than to disown Twilight in front of a teenage girl though, seeing as nine out of ten of them love the book. You were practically asking to get beaten up.

But yeah. Scary stuff.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • What is the big deal with Twilight though

Man people who openly say "twilight is great" should be humainly put to sleep

Years
  • What is the big deal with Twilight though

I ask myself the same question everyday.

Well, obsession can cause people to do crazy things. You should know better than to disown Twilight in front of a teenage girl though, seeing as nine out of ten of them love the book. You were practically asking to get beaten up.

But yeah. Scary stuff.

Yeah, I know. But, I said this before I found out about anti attacks and stuff. I've said the same thing to loads of other Twilight fans, and they acted pretty sane. I thought this girl would be the same, but I was horribly, horribly wrong.

I am officially never saying twilight sucks irl unless I have a carbine assault rifle... or like, something to defend myself with. >.>

I learned that the hard way. xDDD

Wooooooooooooow.
    It's fans like that who need to be released from the gene pool. Like. Now. Right now.

Exactly.

My god. :| Are you pressing charges? Does the store know who that was? That's assault or something, isn't it? Man, I hope she doesn't just get away with that because anyone who tries to cause physical harm over A BOOK DISCUSSION has maaaaaajor problems. :[

I don't think I'll press charges. I escaped relatively unscathed. Well, according to the dude who held her back, when I kicked her I gave her a bloody nose, so I guess I hurt her more than she hurt me. xD
    I think that's reward enough.
    Lol, that girl had skinny little noodle arms. Most of the pain came from the gigantic book.

The guy at the bookstore also said that if she goes back there, he'll tell me, so I'll just wait and see. My uncle said I should press charges. He said he'll go do most of the paperwork or whatever, but knowing my uncle, he'll totally forget.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    The sad thing about this whole thing is that I can imagine this happening to me. The girls (and a few guys) in my school are obsessed with Twilight, and day after day, hour after hour, they're walking around discussing it.

Twilight should be banned from all countries :/

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Sheesh, there goes my faith in humanity. Read some of those articles... glad the few fans of the series in my area are the calm, reasonable kind. They're an unfortunate rarity, it seems.

Fortunately, I'm tall enough that most girls wouldn't try to attack me, and enough people like me, including a number of athletes and strong folks, that if anyone did attack me either I'd bring the smackdown or somebody else would.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • It makes an interesting story, doesn't it? All those fan-girls are dangerous, they devote their lives to make believe romance and what not. Heh, I tell them I've never read Twilight, they don't attack me, they just take out their iPods and show me the movie. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    i really believe that twilight is highly overrated.
    too many girls want an edward-.-

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
  • It makes an interesting story, doesn't it? All those fan-girls are dangerous, they devote their lives to make believe romance and what not. Heh, I tell them I've never read Twilight, they don't attack me, they just take out their iPods and show me the movie. xD

that's defiantly going overboard dood

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    That's just extremism. I'm glad you didn't get seriously hurt, thank God there seem to be no bodybuilders that are fans of Twilight...

But I do feel sorry for anyone on this forum that is a Twilight fan and is actually sensible...because it's maniacs like the girl who attacked bubblewrap who let you down. The same thing can happen anywhere, there were probably a few maniac Harry Potter fans about when the books were at their peak (fortunately I only ever encountered nice, normal fans).

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • ....... Well, now I'm afraid to go to Borders. XD Luckily I can only really be found in the Manga Section, but, it's right next to the Twilgiht books. But, thats just plain wierd. I bet her and her friends have the Twilight Gang, and beat people up on a regular basis. Twilight is just overrated period. I really don't see what is great about it. And, if it's good enought to make young children want to beat people up, then, maybe we should give the book to our armies insead of chldren

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • That's hilarious! Sorry if I'm laughing at your pain, but that's just ridiculious. I dislike Twighlight simply because I don't like the way the author made vampires. They are bloodthirsty monsters that explode in the sunlight. If they happen to be on the 'good side', then they are badass like the mafia. They are NOT STINKIN' TWINKLING FAIRES IN THE SUNLIGHT!!

Sigh* What has this world come to when evil monsters can't be evil monsters anymore? The perfect example of a vampire, in my opinion, would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Back