• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Nutjob.. because my brother wants to see it. I don't have too much interest in it but here's hoping my mind changes!

Wouldn't mind seeing Frozen again, it was wooonderful. <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I haven't seen a Disney film in ages and I'm not really urged to see one. Thus, I don't even know this Frozen you speak of.

Yukari

Personally, I want to see the Lego movie with my cousin.(He's a Lego fanatic.)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

This should be enough to to convince you that you must watch this movie. I believe this song was grammy nominated?

it's so pretty umg <3

It's nice indeed. But I don't think I'll watch it. Since I became 12 or something, I never really liked Disney anymore so there's that xD

Is it weird that Let It Go reminded me a part of a rock song?

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
    Years
  • The Lego movie is certifiable laughs from the looks of it, the trailers were great. I cannot wait for it to be released.

@Genesis Well, that's very understandable. :3 After all, they are children's movies~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The last Disney movie I've watched was Wreck-It Ralph, at the end of 2012.

Best decision ever.

Derpy server is derpy.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • The last movie I saw was the 47 Ronin. It was a really cool movie withstanding the fact that all the ronin commit suicide at the end ('cause it's feudal Japan). Even though everyone dies, I wasn't disappointed. They kind of prepared me with a few honorable suicides earlier in the movie. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back