• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni chuckled in response to Yugi. "Don't worry. If I know them, they're probably already aware of what's going on. They'll come. It's a matter of time."

"What about..." Jirachi said.

"Yes, Manachu." Chezni said. "I forgot about him. He was in the battle even before Sean joined up. Back when Asmodia was evil and Zarnon was... Whoa... Too many flashbacks."

"What are you talking about?" Kon said.

"It's not important right now." Chezni said. "Let's just say that Omega is probably the greatest threat this world has ever known."

"But..." Robin said. "Why haven't we ever known about it?"

"When Omega was last defeated, he seemed to realize the error of his ways." Chezni said. "Using what was supposed to be his last ounce of strength, he helped us escape from the fortress where we fought. We found out that the fortress would explode on a magnitude strong enough to cause this planet to go supernova... Um... to explode... Anyway, Omega went back into the fortress and used his power to suppress the explosion so it only caused minimal damage. This in turn was supposed to destroy him... But apparently not... But why has he turned on us? It doesn't make sense..."

"So he used to be good?" Max said.

"Basically, yes..." Jirachi said.

"What if..." Robin began.

"Duuuuh!!!" Yugi said. "Team Magma.... They could have control of him."

"That explains his sudden turn..." Robin said. "They were developing mind-control technology on the island."

"I know..." Max said. "I was there. They had a lab and were fusing Pokemon and I didn't see it very clearly, but something was in the room with me when I was captured. Something besides the one who rescued me."

"Omega..." Chezni said. "Then we have our targets..."

"But how do we fight something so powerful?" Kon said.

Yugi nodded. "Yes. It seems too strong for us, but there may be a way..."

"Crystals..." Chezni said. "Yes. With Nova Crystals, you three will be on a level near that of even mine. I'll probably still be stronger, but not by much... Of course..."

"What?" Kon said.

"It all depends on if we accept you." came a voice from a white jewel. It seemed to be embedded into Chezni's Poke-Dex. Dislodging itself, it floated over to the middle of the room.

"You talk?" Robin said.

"Only when there's something to say." the jewel said. "Oh. I am Eden, Chezni's Nova Crystal. And yes, we're sentient."

"Great..." Kon said. "That means they ALL talk..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Neina was back in her room lying on her bed. She was remembering what Hoi said about good and evil.

"No, I don't think you do, You think its simple, Your eather bad or good, But its more complecated, People aren't evil for no reason!"

?But then why are they evil? said Neina.

Then she remembers what Robin said.

"You know, Being on the bad side isn't what you think! Knowing what it was like to be one of them type of people?

?Everyone hates you, You never feel good about it, When you know you are hurting innocent people, Its not a good feeling!?

?Then how do people live with that.? Said Nenia. It so hard being good but they make it seem so easy.?

Neina rolled in her bed and then on her side. ?But they say it hard. What is the right path then??

Max asked, ?So, do they have a name? These talking nova crystals??

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "Our names are not inportant yet, It will only be of use to you if you are choosen" said the crystal "And before I explain everything I believe everyone should be in the room"

chaos did a head count "Hmm. I will go find Neina!" Chaos said as he left the room

as Chaos walked up the hall he senced Neina's power continuesly changing between good and evil, He could tell she was confused, He walked up to the door and knocked

"Come in!" Neina said

"Something is troubling you?" Asked chaos as he entered the room

"No, I'm fine!" Neina lied as she got up of her bed,

"You know, Nobody is making you stay on the good side, But it is a lot harder being on the other side, You always have more enemies then freinds, even the people who you think are your freinds would despose of you in a second if you where in their way" Chaos said, Neina looked at him for a moment then looked away "Well anyway, Everyone is waiting for us!"

"Thanks chaos!" Neina said as she followed behind "For careing!" She added as she lowered her head

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: Man it been a long time I seen you around.

IC: Neina followed Chaos down the hall. "Why?"

SHe still confuse but there are bigger thing to worry about thougth Chaos. "What you say?"

"It was nothing. You say people were waiting?" she said.

"Yeah. They are." he said.

They were now in the room with everybody in it. Sandy was chasing Jirachi around the room but it all stop when Neina stepped into the room.

"Ok?" asked Chezni feeling the confusion in Neina

"Are you ok? I feel" said Sandy.

Neina intrupt her and said, "I fine. Its ok. Is that Jirachi?"

"Yes. It is me." said Jirachi in a changed tone.

"He came to tell us about Omega and that something big is happening." said Robin.

"What Omega?" Robin said.

"It a very powerful thing." said Max.

"You don't want to know." said Kon.

"And the floating crystal?" Neina asked.

Everybody looks at the five crystals floating in Chezni hand.

"Nova Crystal." said Chezni. "Are a great souce of power."

"Thanks Chezni for the intro" said the crystal named Eden.

"But you must be trained to learn to use them." said Chezni. "Remember the pokemon given to you in the begining of your journey."

The threesome nodded.

"Well these crystal are like pokemon too and they can fuse with the ones given to you." Chezni said.

"ANd me and Sandy? We were never given a pokemon." said Max.

"They will be able wot fuse with the pokemon you have now but it will be much more training between you and your pokemon." said Chezni.

"But we may not have the time for that now Chezni" Siad Yugi.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ooc: Yeah I know, I havn't been around much :P

ic:

"Oh, And we are no longer in controll of our main headquaters" max told neina

"Now that we are all up to date, I think we can start!" Said one of the crystals

"Start what?" Asked Neina

"The selection progress!" Said another crystal, Suddenly all the crystals started to glow, Then the room turned compleately black, It was like all the walls dissapeared, The 5 could only see the crystals and each other, The crystals then started to circle the group,

"I can't move!" Max mumbled to sandy,

"Neather can I!" Sandy replied,

the room was no longer black anymore, The glow of the crystals had already over taken the blackness of the space, Each crystal was glowing a different colour, One was an firey red, One was sky blue, One was a bush green, one was a rich golden colour, And one was a shimering silver.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC:Sorry it tooke ma while. Need to do a little research on the other CRP for the crystals.

IC:"Too cool." said Kon.

"But I still. I can't move" siad Robin struggleing to move.

The silvery one then said, "It only temportary."

The red one then said, "This is only part of the process."

"We are judging you" the blue one said.

"By" the green one added "Scaning your thougths."

"And finding you innerself." finished the golden one.

"Then we being judge." said Robin a bet uncertain.

Back in the compound, "So where they went" asked Jirachi.

"They are being judge." answer Chezni. "The cyrstals are starting there selection and took them to a place to where they can do it."

"Each crystal represent an element." contiuned Eden, "There is the Saradat, the gold one,Guardian of Ligth. THen Adele, the red one, is the Guardian of the fire. My clone, Edento whos is the silver one and is Guardain of time and Space. Then the green one is Gaia who is Guardain of the Earth. Lasty there is Oceana, Guardain of the Water, who is the blue."

"Looks like a lot had happen since I fell asleep" said Jirachi.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    OOc: We posted at the same time, but the idea was the same... Ooc)

After a few minutes of waiting, the red Crystal approached Kon. It seemed to circle him a few times before settling.

"I see..." Kon said. "This one is compatible with me..."

"That's right..." the red Crystal said. "I am the Nova Crystal, Adele. Looks like we'll be partners."

"So, they're choosing owners..." Chezni said... "Looks like we might have winners..."

Next was the blue Crystal. It approached Neina.

"You're..." Neina said. "But how can I..."

"I know..." The blue Crystal said. "Think of me as another ally. I am Oceana."

"This makes two, Neina?" chaos said. "So it would seem... Well, there's no rule against it..."

Next up was Robin. The green Crystal approached her and circled once.

"You're..." Robin said. "choosing me?"

"You got it." The green Crystal responded. "My name's Gaia. Nice to meet ya."

Max and Sandy stood in wonder, as the gold and silver Crystals approached them. Without warning, the silver Crystal plowed into Sandy, knocking her down.

"I can't believe it." the silver Crystal said. "I finally found you! I've been waiting so long... I'm Edento."

"You ok?" Chezni said to Sandy.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Sandy said. "This Crystal acts like Jirachi..."

"I'm not surprised..." chaos said. "The Nova Crystals are attuned to the personalities of their bearers. In other words, they match your personalities."

After a moment, the gold Crystal finally approached Max.

"... Are you..." Max said.

"Yes." the gold Crystal said. "I am Saradat."

"... So there it is..." Chezni said. "The Nova Crystals have accepted you... Talk about luck of the draw, huh?"

"What do you mean?" Kon said. "I thought you meant for this to happen."

"Actually..." Chezni said. "It was a wild guess."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • "So they hace their crystals. Now what." asked Jirachi.

"I can tell you one thing. This bunch of are much different then the ones I gave last time." said Chezni.

"Last time?" said Robin.

"Nova crystals are always different and you can say grown." explained Yugi. "CHezni have given out many crystals to other young people like yourselfs. Eden a few minutes ago was just metioning the names of past crystals."

"Oh." said Robin understanding. But wonder about her zangoose.

"NOw it time to learn how to use your crystals with your pokemon." siad CHezni motioning the five to follow him.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The group once again entered the familiar 'training area' where Chezni and they were last time.

"Ok..." Chezni said. "For this, I'll be using a Pokemon that I have. I believe this is the best way to demonstrate the significance of Nova Crystals."

With that, Chezni pulled out a poke-Ball. Looking at it, he nodded.

"Pengoon! Let's do this!!!" With that, he threw the Poke-Ball. After a second, a Pokemon that resembled a blue penguin appeared. This creature had a silver beak and beady eyes. Its feathers were blue and white, instead of black and white, and there seemed to be a small metal plate almost attached to its chest.

"No way..." Kon said. "I have to scan this one."

Kon pulled out his PD-02 and pointed it at the Pokemon. After a moment, a voice could be heard.

"Pengoon - The Aquatic Avian Pokemon. Pengoon have been known to inhabit the coldest areas of the Zanta and Chubu Regions, only going south in the coldest winters. Despite this, they are capable of surviving in any temperature. Even though they are birds, they are not flying Pokemon, but are instead a mix of Grass and Water. Pengoon's strongest attack is Ice Sabre." It was alot of information to say the least, but the jist of it was obvious.

"Man..." Kon said. "Always something new, huh?"

"Basically..." Chezni said. "Anyway, let me show you."

With that, Chezni pulled out Eden and pointed it toward the Pengoon. After a second, both the Pokemon and the gem began glowing.

"Now..." Chezni said. "You could either invoke the Pokemon with a KI ability, or do... this. Nova Crystal Unison!!!"

As the command was shouted, the Crystal seemed to fuse with the Pengoon. As the light dissipated, the group could see what appeared to be a golden set of feathers where the blue ones were. They almost seemed to shimmer with energy.

"This is what we like to call a Neo Upgrade." Chezni explained. "Using the Nova Crystals and compatible Pokemon, incredible powers can be grafted to a Pokemon, making them many times more powerful than before. The downside is that the power only lasts for a few minutes, so the job has to be done quick."

As if on cue, the Pengoon began glowing, as the crystal unfused itself from it... After a second, the Pokemon was back to normal.

"More like a few seconds..." Kon said.

"That was Pengoon's first time." Chezni said. "I'm surprised it even worked... Usually, it takes several tries for a Pokemon to sync with a Nova Crystal."

"So why not just keep doing that?" Robin said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "Each time you use it, it takes a great deal of energy for both the Trainer and the Pokemon. Use it too much, and you could end up in a bad way during prolonged battles..."

"I see..." Kon said. "So, we should only use it in emergencies?"

"That's one way to put it..." Chezni said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Each one of the group took out their own pokemon. Sandy tooked out Abe, her absol. Max tooked out Azz, his aron. Kon tooked out his red little fairy like pokemoin called Searmanga. Neina tooked out Hydaura, the blue fairy like pokemon.

?Well this is the first time I ever use this pokemon? said Nenia. ?How about I call you Hyda?? The blue fairy just seems to nod.

Kon was unsure about his pokemon and said, ?Mag for short?? The little fire imp just smiled and jumped.

Chezni then said, ?Ok. If this is your first time with pokemon then this will be a bit difficult to do. If you use pokemon before then it still be a bit difficult but the advantage is that you know your pokemon which is a strength here. The more you know the better.?

Robin was looking at her Zangoose and the pokeball that contains Silfayree. She was unsure on which one to use. ?Ree or Zangoose??

Chezni notice she was having some difficulties and asked, ?What wrong??

Robin then said, ?I not sure which one to use??

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni looked at the Poke-Balls for a second. "Use Silfayree." he said. "I have one, myself. They're quite useful in battle."

"What do you mean?" Robin said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "Their Cosmo-Shift is a great defensive move that could be turned to an offense if used right. When you use the move, the Pokemon displaces itself, making it appear to be about 2 to 3 yards away from its actual position. Any attacks against the illusion are retaliated the next time Silfayree attacks. I call it Backlash, but it ends up 3 times as powerful as whatever attack was thrown at the Pokemon."

"So, that's Cosmo-Shift?" Robin said. "That's amazing."

"Well..." Kon said. "I guess each of these Pokemon have unique abilities to their species, right?"

"You're catching on pretty well." Chezni said. "Yes. But there's another reason I chose these three specific Pokemon for you..."

"You chose the Pokemon?" Kon said. "I thought Yugi chose them."

Chezni simply nodded in response. "Yes. I usually choose the Pokemon for Trainees here. It seems to work the best having me do it, but that isn't always the case... This time however, it seems to have paid off."

"Oh..." Kon said. "What's the other reason you chose these Pokemon?"

"Well..." Chezni began. "We'll talk about that a bit later. Right now, let's see what you can do with those Crystals. This'll just be a simple test to see if you and your Pokemon can sync with the Crystals. And remember. The Crystals can help you out also."

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The other tried to do what CHezni did with their own pokemon. Robin was having a little bit of troble. Only Sandy and Max were the ones who were doing the best.

"How come they actally doing some thing." asked Kon.

Max was able to make the crystal glow but a shimer off of Azz. Sandy and able seems to be in sync but that was all.

"It is becasue they handle their pokemon the longest then us." answered Nenia. "Remember we just got these though."

RObin then said, "So this be easier from me to do if I use Zangoose inseaded?"

Chezni nodded and said, "Yes. The thing is though that you may not be able to control the power."

"What?" she said.

"A person who handle pokemon before like I said has the advangtage in this exercise but your zangoose is a cellestal. THe power created by Nova Crystal Unison will be to much to handle for both you and your pokemon. We don't want any thing bad to happen."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Is that a definite thing?" Robin said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "I'd say 70 percent of people can't control the power. I wouldn't risk it at this point. Later when you become accustomed to the Crystal, it may become easier to control."

Strangely enough, Neina seemed to have no trouble handling her Crystal. In fact, it seemed almost natural.

"You are something else, Neina." Kon said.

"Not at all." Neina said. "Remember, I've had a Nova Crystal before this. It all takes getting used to. Once you can sync your KI with the Pokemon's, a whole new world of possibilities opens up for you."

"... Chezni." Max said. "I meant to ask you, but I forgot. Do you people, you know, this special forces unit? Do you work for the Pokemon League?"

"We used to..." Chezni said. "Unfortunately, we don't anymore..."

"That is one thing..." Robin said. "Did they sanction this type of practice?"

"Well... Kind of." Chezni said. "They let us build a base here, if that's what you mean."

"... Great..." Sandy said. "Now, I'm worried..."

At that point, Yugi walked into the room. He seemed to be a bit out of breath.

"Sorry... to bother you." He said. "But, we've just received word from the Chubu Region. They're under attack!"

"By who?" Chezni said.

"They couldn't identify the attackers." Yugi said. "All they mentioned were an armada of Omega-Class Warships!"

"Tyraxia!" Chezni said. "How do they keep doing this?!"

"Tyraxia came under new jurisdiction." Yugi said. "They must have known about the base..."

"So, they're taking advantage!" Chezni said.

"What would you have us do?" Eden suddenly said. "We can't handle a large armada like that."

"How is Elnius?" Chezni said.

"He's still alright..." Yugi said.

"Elnius?" Kon said. "And for that matter, what is Tyraxia?"

"Tyraxia is one of our many enemies..." Chezni said. "Do you recall the large crater in the Hoenn Region? It was said to be caused by a meteorite."

"Yeah. It was all over the news." Robin said.

"Lies..." Chezni said. "The League covered it up, but it was a Tyraxian attack. The Tyraxians don't care if innocent bystaders get in their way... All they care about is one thing. Legendary Pokemon."

"What about Elnius?" Kon said.

"Elnius was created by Legendary Pokemon." Chezni said. "Don't get me wrong. He isn't Legendary, but he might as well be. Through a twist of fate, my Magikarp evolved into him. His power is incredible. But right now, we need to figure out how to get to the Chubu Region. The Pokemon League is probably trying to do the same thing..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • "Can't we take the same ship we did before?" asked Neina.

Chezni shook his head and said, "No. We can't. Remember it got stolen."

"Oh." said Neina sadly.

Yugi then said, "There is always the B-type Jet."

"ISn't that experimental?" asked Chezni.

"It is but it good enough the to fly. THe B-cannon isn't ready but it can still fight a bit." said Yugi.

"Then let take it." said Max.

"Ok." said Chezni. "Yugi makes sure that Elnius come with us."

"He be on the ship by time you leave then." said Yugi leaving to make the perpeations.

The others left and went towards teh docking bay.

"When we get in the ship be prepare for suit up." said CHezni.

"Suit up?" siad RObin

"We can let you be seen dressed like that." said Odded getting on the ship. "I just can't wait to use this new baby."

The ship was a yellow color with blue sides. The wings were blue too. It had a large cannon on the top.

They all then ran on to the ship.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Jet was a severe understatement in Yugi's part. The interior looked to be the size of a small Airship, complete with quarters. Despite this, the ship was still shaped like a jet.

"You know..." Kon said. "This looks more like a large aircraft."

Chezni nodded. "It's based off of one of our oldest ship designs." he said. "Don't let that scare you though. It's one of the best we ever developed. Maybe you'll see the original if the need arises."

"How many of these are there?" Robin said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "Including the ones in the main base, about fifteen."

"Looks like everyone is here." came a voice from the front.

"Ahh!" Chezni said. "Elnius."

As the group looked ahead, they could see a 5-foot-tall humanoid figure. This figure had what appears to be light blue armor covering its chest, legs and arms. A blue gem could be seen almost embedded into the breastplate-like chest, and slim sky blue vein-like lights could be seen going to the arms and legs. The arms and legs were connected to the torso by a red cloth-like skin. A blue seemingly robotic helmet covered the creature's face and arced to the back of the head, coming to a point. Only the mouth and chin were visible.

"That's Elnius?" Kon said.

"Yes." Elnius said. "I am Elnius. Originally, I evolved from a Magikarp due to an... unusual... circumstance. It's all really technical, but I'm here to accompany you."

"Another Pokemon that talks." Max said. "And it's not even Legendary..."

"You'll see many things that you never thought possible." Chezni said. "Right now though, I need you all to step into those booths there."

As Chezni finished, he pointed out a group of booths in the back of the ship. They each seemed to look like a cross between stalls and transporters on Star Trek - not that they've ever seen the show.

"Is this the 'suit-up thing you mentioned before?" Kon said.

"That's right." Chezni said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Each one walked inside the booth even the pokemon. Chezni then stoped the pokemon. "Nope. This is only a suit up for humans. It be a bit painful if you went inside the booth."

Abe then snorted at the idea of suiting up.

Inside the booth was a screen that had a box that read 'male' or 'female'. Each person pushed the button that applied to them.

From the outside it could be seen a flash of light. The the door of each booth opened up and the kids came out of it in new looking uniforms.

Kon and Max were dressed in a blue and white jumpsuit. ON the chest was a thin breastplate with a circle on the left chest.

Robin, Neina and Sandy was wearing the same thing but it was tighter on them.

Sandy notice the circle and said, "How come we have circles and not the NW like you and Yugi have?"

Chezni smiled and said, "Very observite. The answer is simple. YOu kids are not part of of the Nova Warriors yet. You are alson one of the youngest here but we not forcing you to join. THe circle means you are of a different part."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Think of it as a way to say your allegiance is undetermined as of yet." Chezni said. "If you choose not to officially be Nova Warriors, you can leave that blank. I'll leave it to you whether you decide to permanently become Nova Warriors or not."

"You're putting an awful lot of faith in us." Kon said. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Faith is sometimes all we have." Chezni said. "I've learned that over the years. But anyway, let's get to the bridge."

After a bit of walking, the group reached the bridge. To explain this easily, there were two seats facing forward toward a control console. Three seats were about 10 feet behind the two seats. A few seats were neatly lined along the sides and back, next to the entrance to the bridge.

"Like a minature command center..." Robin said. "This is amazing."

"The interior of the ship took the longest to build." Elnius said. "About five months, even with the original blueprints."

"And that's not even including the dynatherms and infra-cells..." Chezni said.

"Dynawho, and infra-what?" Max said.

"Sorry..." Chezni said. "Sometimes I lose track of who I'm talking to. Dynatherms and Infra-cells are used in magnetic seperation and fusion, so the individual pieces of the ships don't lose track of one another during the sequence. Of course, we probably won't have to worry about that today, since we'll only be using this ship here. But it may come into play later down the road."

"I'm still confused..." Kon said.

"Don't worry." Elnius said. "If the need arises, you'll see it firsthand."

"Anyway..." Chezni said. "Why don't you take your seats?"

With that, the group began sitting in various seats on the bridge. True to Anime lore, everyone instantly knew exactly where to sit. Chezni and Neina were the last to sit in the front two seats.

"It's been awhile..." Neina said.

"Yes. It has." Chezni said. "Let's get this thing moving!!!"

As Chezni finished talking, lights on the consoles began turning on. After a moment, the ship felt as if it were moving.

"We're moving..." Kon said. He was sitting in the middle of the three seats behind the two front ones.

Outside, large double-doors could be seen opening, revealing a shaft. After they opened completely, the ship began moving, at first slowly, then faster and faster. Strangely enough, the motion wasn't felt inside very much.

From the outside, the ship would look like a jet, as it streaked from the hidden launch bay that connected to the base. Various Pidgey and Taillow could be seen scattering as the jet-like ship ascended above the forest.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • THe ship was moving at a speed that not many from below see. Other didn't even hear the ship move.

"What are the coordinates of the Nova Warriors?" said a blond hair women in a large chair.

A larger and much bulkly guy then appeared next to her. He said, "They on the way over here. Currently they are traveling in a Type B Jet. It is newly made and this is it first trip."

The blond hair woman then said, "WHo aboard the ship?"

"Only one Nova Warrior. The rest are kids. THree females and two males. Then Elnius is aboard with them."

"As of the pokemon leauge?" asked the woman.

"They are bary on their way. Because of the information we have gotten from the Nova Warriors Chubu Region base we have gotten all this information."

The blond woman nodded. "It wasn't that hard taking over this base. Now we just got to worry about the Warriors they sent. Childern? Well. If Elnius is wiht them then Chezni is with them too. We need to watch for them."

"As of the childern?" ask the bluk guy.

"Maybe we can just do what we always do. Kill them." she smiled.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As the ship exited the atmosphere, Chezni looked around the outside of the ship. "Where is it?" he said.

"What's wrong?" Kon said, now looking around as well.

"I can't find the Wormhole!" he said, now genuinely worried.

Back in the central room of the base, the blonde woman looked with glee. After a second, a very refined man entered the room. He wore a golden cape that almost signified royalty and had an anubis face.

"Why is it that you always have to toy with our prey?" he said, looking on.

"Oh, come on Arek." the woman said. "You've toyed with Chezni many times in the past. You know how fun it is."

"Yes." Arek said. "I have to admit, you've got me there... All humor aside though, how goes Operation 'M'?"

The woman immediately stood up and began pressing buttons on a console. Immediately blueprints for five very odd looking robotic creatures could be seen. These robots seemed to be made of organic parts, but it was impossible to see the particulars from the screen.

"Units 02 through 05 are ready to go, but Unit 01 is still having difficulty adapting to the new environment." the woman said.

Arek began grinning. "I see... An effect of the Emeralds being removed, I suppose..."

"Possibly..." she continued. "But I believe it's something more... We've discovered their actual names as well. I think you'll be interested."

Arek nodded. "Continue."

"Unit 01's name is Luke. The others are named similarly, John, Thaddeus, Peter, and finally Bartholomew." the woman finished, as she looked toward Arek.

"Like the Zohars..." Arek said. "And the Servants... It's too much of a coincidence... I wonder if these matters will come to fruition soon, or if there's something on a bigger scale in the works... And to think this is all thanks to the Wormhole..."

As Arek finished, he began laughing meniacally.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Soon the large and bulkly man appeared to the blond haired woman and Arek. "What do you want Didr?" she said.

The bulkly man, Dinr said, "I have some grave news to report. It seems like there is a chamber that we can't open. On the building plans that room isn't shown."

"DOn't you find that strange Staci." said Arek.

The blound haired women, Staci then said with a smile, "It seems like the Nova Warriors have something they want to keep secert. No matter. If we can't open the door then most likely Chezni nor his childern can eirther." She then let out a deep laugh.

Sandy then let out a loud scream. The others looked at her to she she had a terrifid look on her face. RObin asked her, "What is wrong?"

Abe went to her side and tried to relax her. Sandy finally said, "It seems like something bad is where we going."

Max then said, "Well we know that already. THat why we going."

"I don't think that what she meant." said Robin.

Kon then tried to pinpoint the location of the bas e to see what was happening over there but was unable to. "IT seems like the base isn't letting us look at anything from the inside."

Sandy then added, "THere just something there that is almost evil. It feels like the crystals but something just bad."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back