• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Actually Raichu is a Hoenn native, it's in the Hoenn dex of RSE. So it getting a Mega wouldn't be too far fetched. I think we won't see many non Hoenn dex Pokemon get Megas, but I hope that we'll get a Mega Lugia and Ho-oh.

Should've specified - any Pokemon that wasn't new in RSE, but you're also right, because it was included in the Hoenn dex, it may not be outside the realm of possibility. However, Pokemon like, for example, Goodra, a relatively popular new Pokemon that I'm sure many people would want to see get a Mega, wouldn't have a chance at getting one. That's essentially what I meant in my original post.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Should've specified - any Pokemon that wasn't new in RSE, but you're also right, because it was included in the Hoenn dex, it may not be outside the realm of possibility. However, Pokemon like, for example, Goodra, a relatively popular new Pokemon that I'm sure many people would want to see get a Mega, wouldn't have a chance at getting one. That's essentially what I meant in my original post.

Goodra Mega...should be Dragon/Water...I'm surprised it wasn't... Hope it comes in 'Z'. And who knows perhaps we have tempted fate here and it does come out for ORAS...

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • We also might get Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt, considering during the e3 trailer Maxie and Archie both have mega stones. (look at Maxie's glasses, and Archie's necklace.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Actually for Mega Pikachu it could be plausible because he's kind of a Final natural evolution since he need a stone to evolve further. This could be the same for other pokemons using a stone.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Actually for Mega Pikachu it could be plausible because he's kind of a Final natural evolution since he need a stone to evolve further. This could be the same for other pokemons using a stone.

Yes but they have msgs scizor which needs to be traded with a metal cost to obtain, so I don't think so.

Megas half way through an evolution line just seem weird to me

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yes but they have mega scizor which needs to be traded with a metal cost to obtain, so I don't think so.

Megas half way through an evolution line just seem weird to me
    I agree. It'll be too odd. We'll be getting Mega Jigglypuff and MegaSkitty if they followed the logic Marino had for a Mega Pikachu.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • We also might get Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt, considering during the e3 trailer Maxie and Archie both have mega stones. (look at Maxie'ss glasses, and Archie's necklace.)
    That would actually be cool and very fitting. I was severely disappointed when I found out that Lysandre's mega was Gyarados. I mean, the boss of Team Flare gets a water/dark mega? What the fudge? :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I think the Mega evolutions introduced in ORAS will mostly/nly be ones for Gen III Pokemon. Diancie got special treatment mainly cause it's in the 17th movie and it apparently Mega evolves in the movie. And that Mega evolution are exclusive to final evolutions and Pokes with no evolution.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • That would actually be cool and very fitting. I was severely disappointed when I found out that Lysandre's mega was Gyarados. I mean, the boss of Team Flare gets a water/dark mega? What the fudge? :D

Couldn't have said it better myself. Why not a mega houndoom. Even the grunts have houndours! lol.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Mega Camerupt, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Gallade are top on the list of possibly getting megas.

Mega Seviper and Mega Zangoose are probably less of importance but still possible.

As for other Pokemon getting Megas, I'm still hoping a Mega Vileplume and Mega Bellossom :33 They are technically Hoenn natives tho so I don't see why not. Mega Roserade and Mega Chimecho are some others I had in mind xD

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Mega Camerupt, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Gallade are top on the list of possibly getting megas.

Mega Seviper and Mega Zangoose are probably less of importance but still possible.

As for other Pokemon getting Megas, I'm still hoping a Mega Vileplume and Mega Bellossom :33 They are technically Hoenn natives tho so I don't see why not. Mega Roserade and Mega Chimecho are some others I had in mind xD

Mega Chimecho please. That will be so amazing. I love Chimecho.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Chimecho could turn into a set of windchimes or something XD I dunno, there's not a whole lot of things Chimecho could turn into/add onto its body for a Mega... it's just a windchime.

Years
  • We do still have Get TV coming up soon, but jury's out on if it'll be new information or a repeat of the things we learned from E3. Either way, that's most likely the last bit of news we'll hear this month. Overall, it's been an extremely exciting few weeks, haha. I love all the new Megas; I'm even warming up to Mega Swampert :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back