• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Too much food. But yeah there needs to be diversity. :V

Consider this:

Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm not big on chips/crisps/whatever you call em @_@

I made myself some yummy yellow curry today with seabass, beansprouts, peas, corn, onion, and cherry-tomatoes. Had it with some egg noodles and a salad :3 @_@ Yumyum coconut milk <3 so delicious..

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Curry, hot, spicy foods, they are all MARVELOUS! Apparently there was a Curry festival or something similar on the weekend an hour away and no one wanted to tell me :O. I woulda been there instantly.

I had sushi for lunch today, it was amazing. Also such good wasibi they had, a glob actually brang some pain! Was impressed.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • When I went up and saw my friend he gave me a teaspoon of birdseye chilli sauce to eat. I ate it like a champ and didn't even flinch. He was very impressed. HOT FOOD FOR THE WIN!

@Live
    Have some curry, right now, go out and buy some. its incredible!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wanted something to drink so I'm at the 24 hour cafe in my pajamas doing homework haha.

So college.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Drinking a bottle of MD 20/20 with some raspberry tea in the middle of the night right now, got stuff to do tomorrow but whatever I can live with a hangover for a day.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Toujors has the commit Live, learn from her!
    Plus the curry will warm you up xD

Well to be fair the cafe is literally so close that I don't even make it through listening to one song on my ipod before I get there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back