• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you make an introduction thread?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah I did back in 2011 after a 2 year absence. I don't remember much about it other than being greeted by meganium90 though.

Years
  • The first time I joined I never bothered making one, but I did when I signed up with this account- that thread can be found right here. Looking back, it's a pretty generic first thread (as evidenced by its title), but I loved that the first person to welcome me to PC would end up being my mod partner more than 3 and a half years later.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Yes, I did indeed made a introduction thread. But that was 5 years ago, so I'm kinda embarrassed looking back on how I was like when I first joined PC, haha.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • No, I made an Introduction Thread, 6 months after I joined.
    I initially joined to give a stupid answer on a stupid question, but then I became annoyed at MarioBoards for the 5th time, by people calling me "Racist" for no reason, so then I decided to look back at PokéCommunity, and I like it, so far.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • No, I didn't make an introductory thread. I kind of regret it now, but I had my fair share of welcomes. My first five threads or so were locked because I put them in the wrong place. So, let's just say that I had my fair share of people making sure I knew what was going on. XD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I did, and I unfortunately didn't replied to those who did reply to my thread. You can read it here. I feel like a noob. (and I lost weight omg)

Years
  • If you guys wish to see how different a moderator posts when they first join a website, then this topic here is definitely for reads..

Of course I made an introduction thread here on PC, which I linked to above, and it was the first thing I did as well when I saw the sections here. I didn't get noticed though :(

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I made an intro thread.

Here it is.

I'm on a lot of Pokéforums (Here, TCoD, Serebii, Pokédream Pe2K (RIP), Pokésun, Pokéboard), so I knew a few people by name at least.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I didn't make an introduction thread when I joined (well, not a public one anyway) because I was too focussed on the server. As is, I don't really see the point of a semi-formal 'introduction' when I can slowly reveal little bits about me at my own pace as I post or mingle with other people.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I made one...god i was such a noob back then.
    I think I got around 2 replies... and i didn't reply to them D:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Does it count if I made one after I stopped being such a lurker? Also does anyone else ever think of Starcraft when they hear that term? =P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I did make one, and I was lame at self-introducing that time {XD} considering it's the first forum that I joined

You can check my introduction thread right here, and man, when looking back at it, I realized what the noob I was before.

Last edited:
    Back