• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Adventure: DigiDestined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
Years
Name: Zana
Home Town: Debra Macedonia moving to New York
Insignia (Crest): Patience
Digivice: Purple and White

Description: Zana has raven black, wavy hair that is usually hung down and at shoulder length. The bangs are usually parted in the middle. She has fair skin and ocean blue eyes. She stands 5'5" and weights 150 lbs. She usually wears blue jeans that flare at the bottom and has light flower designs near the flare part of her pants. She also wore a black belt with flowers stenciled into it. She wears a blue tee-shirt with the name Albanian in front light red words with a hint of red glitter. (Not enough to stand out, but enough to notice.) With light grey in the backround of swirls and circles behind the words. She also has a black, zipper vest with white angel wings in the back. Her shoes are white nike sneakers with the purple check mark.

Personality: Zana doesn't like to be the center of attention and she doesn't like to be in big crowds. She is a bit reserved and a bit shy. She usually stays quiet and never seem to have a come back when other's verbally attack her. Thus she does not like confrontations and will usually ignore or shut down. If she ignores, it just means she doesn't know how to act or what to say, shutting down well that just means she takes what you give her and she will not talk back.

She usually likes to keep to her reading and drawings. She loves to eat and will usually never turn down a meal, especially if it's free. But the one thing she truely loved to do, is enjoy the beautiful day of when the sun is out, a soft breeze of wind brushing against her face, and the flutter and buzzing of butterflies and bees. She loves to go on walks on times like these and just sit and watch the world when it's peaceful. That being said, she misses the open plains and mountains and lakes. Living in New York doesn't seem to have that openness she loves so much.

History: Zana lives with her parents. Her family had lived here since she was 9 years old. Her father came ahead of them and while she was back home she did what every normal young girl was learning in her home country. How to become a good house wife. Which was what all women did growing up.

When she moved to New York, she was enrolled into school mainly to learn English, but with the American Rules, she would have to stay in school until she graduated from High School which her father did not like. Zana on the other hand was loving school. She was always quiet and kept her nose to the books. Her grades stayed above B with a few C's at times. When she speaks, she has a small accent. Thanks to living in America, she has learned that there was more to being a young woman then a house wife and she was determined to be independent.

Partner

Species: Animal

Personality: Like Zana she doesn't like big crowds and tends to keep her distance and doesn't liek to be the center of attention. But unlike Zana she is not reserved or shy, but is bold and outgoing able to stick up for her tamer and loyal willing to put her own life in harms way to keep her partner safe. She hates confrontations, but will not back down. If she feels someone is in the wrong, she will not stand by like her tamer would, but will take the brute verbally if it is deserved.

Unique Traits: She has silver colored fur where as her usual group would have golden fur. She also has Emerald Green eyes.

Evolutions:
-Baby/Baby I: Reremon
-In-Training/Baby II: Viximon
-Rookie/Child: Renamon
-Champion/Adult: Kyuubimon
-Ultimate/Perfect Taomon
-Mega/Ultimate: Sakuyamon

RP Sample: (Just so you know, this is a different character I rp with on Deviantart with a group called thedigitalwar.)
Vjollca watched from where she was sitting against a tree at the group of people that had surrounded a strange adult. She has never seen this human before and didn't really know what the big fuss was about. She leaned back against the tree, nibbling on a long piece of grain grass and put her arms behind her head. Her legs crossed and she just closed her eyes not really caring so much about the whole ordeal.

Zana on the other hand was right there with the crowd. She was near the back but she could hear what was going on. She gasped and gave a light, yet weak smile. She was happy one of the Digidestined returned, but she worried about the state he was in. She watched as they brought Babamon to him. She stood there listening about the different ingredience the digimon needed. She clutched her digivice and nodded as she turned to run to Vjollca.

Vjollca was thinking about when she would be able to digivolve. She couldn't quite figure out how to do it yet. Zana seemed to think she could do it easily by shouting digivolve. Doesn't Zana know that there has to be more then just assuming she could digivolve to her adult form? She sighed and her ears twitched at the sound of footsteps and the scent of her tamer heading to her. She slowly opened her eyes and watched as Zana stood infront of her.

"Vjollca, Ken, one of the legendary digidestined had returned. But he is in bad state." she stammered out of her shortness of breath. Vjollca just looked at her partner not showing much of emotions at the moment. "Vjollca?" she asked as she stood up and sighed. She stretched her arms above her head and brought them back down to her side. She spit out the nice, fine grain grass from her mouth.

"And?" she finally said. Zana shook her head and brought her hand to her forhead and her eyes closed.

"i wish you be more then just... this." she bluntly stated as she brought her hand down and looked back to her parnter. "Babamon wants us to get her some ingredients. A Garurumon's hair, Mammothmon's tusk and Mihiramon's saliva." Zana repeated.

Vjollca just stood there with a rather annoyed stare. "Saliva?" she said almost disgusted by that thought. "Fine, let's go." she said as she began to lead the way.

Zana blinked and gasped running after her. "Great, I think we should see if we can get the saliva first. It will be pretty easily then the... other ones." she replied as Vjollca stopped short in her tracks and looked to her tamer who was now walking passed her.

"... Mihiramon? It will not be so easily to get his saliva. He rarely slubbers and I don't think he is going to hack it up just for us. He is one of the Devas." she replied as she followed after her tamer.

"I am sure it will be fine..." she thought for a moment. "What's a Deva?" she asked curiously.

Vjollca kept her gaze ahead of her. "The devas are a group of digimon who are all granted with holy powers which makes them more powerful then your average Perfect level digimon. There are twelve devas and they serve three out of the four great Sovereigns." she replied softly as Zana thought for moment.

"The Sovereings? I thought they were created by the crests of the legendary digidestined." she replied.

"That's a mistake. Legend says that they were here before the first humans appeared and paired with a digimon partner. Each sovereign rules a different parts of the Digital world. Zhuqiaomon rules the South part of the digitla world. He is also the one incharge of the other three. Azulongmon rules the East part of the Digital world, Baihumon rules the West part of the Digital World and Ebonwumon rules the North part of the Digital world." Vjollca informed.

They stopped and looked at the far off mountain. "So, let's talk to the Sovereign who controls Mihiramon." Zana mentioned.

Vjollca narrowed her eyes a bit at the famous mountain. "No one speaks or see the sovereigns. We have a long way to go if we want to reach the mountain."

"Then we better get moving." she said softly as she began to lead the way.

Vjollca stared at her partner. "Ah... Why don't we just fly there. It will be faster then walking."

Zana giggled nerviously as she continued walking. "Flying??? Is okay, but I like the ground better."

Vjollca sighed and followed after her partner wondering why she didn't want to fly.

They saw a trainmon and Zana ran up to the front. "Hi Trainmon, do you think you can get us to Infinity mountain as fast as you can? My partner Vjollca here says you are too slow and I want to prove her wrong." she said as Trainmon smiled.

"I will be happy to take you. All abord." he shouted as Zana hoped on and Vjollca sighed and shook her head not liking how her tamer lied. She hoped onto the train and just when they went to sit down they waited 1/2 hour in silence.

Vjollca was thinking about how she was going to convince a Deva to give her some slobber so that she won't have to have a fight. Zana was thinking about meeting one of these Devas and couldn't wait to see what it looked like.

The trainmon stopped and both Zana and Vjollca got off and looked at the mountain. "Wow, that was quick. See Vjollca." she continued on as she turned to Trainmon. "Thanks, Trainmon. You really are fast." she complimented as Trainmon smiled. "You're welcome young tamer and partner. I'll be waiting here for you if you wish." he said as Zana looked to her parnter and nodded to Trainmon.

They turned to head up the mountain to head and find Mihiramon. They traveled pretty far and finally made it to a cliff where they saw a tiger standing at the edge looking out into his territory. Vjollca cautiously walked infront of Zana as she got up and was amazed.

"Wow... So that is a Deva... He is beautiful." she exclaimed as Mihiramon turned his head to look at the two small creatures.

"Thank you. What brings you two here?" he asked as he returned his gaze back the way he was looking.

Vjollca relaxed a bit as it seemed he was preoccupied at the moment. "Oh our friend is in trouble. Actually a long lost digi-destined. He is bleeding out blood and Babamon said we needed a few ingredience to treat him. And time is very short." said Zana.

Mihiramon's ears pulled back a bit. "I see." he momentarily paused. "And what does bringing you here to me have to do with these ingredience?" he asked.

Zana walked up to stand by Mihiramon's side. "Just some saliva from you." she said as Mihiramon looked to the human girl and gave a light chuckle.

"Is that all? You certainly have a lot of nerve asking this of a Deva... Luckily for you, we Deva's have been put on alert. We know very well what is going on threw out the Digital World. The soverigns have told us to be extra vigilent in our patrols. We don't know what exactly is going on, but we can sense it. Something is very wrong and it looks like the new recruites of Digi-destined might not be able to help much." he informed.

Vjollca looked out to view the area. She could see far and wide. "Really? We at the guild know something is up, but I think our leaders know nothing. Hopefully Ken will be able to shed some light on what's going on." said Zana as she pulled out a jar and brought it out to Mihiramon.

He lathered up his mouth and allowed it to flow out of his mouth. He was too classy for this, but it had to be done. Zana filled it up full and looked up to Mihiramon with a genuine smile. "Thanks Mihiramon. I hope that we can one day work together and get... What ever this is done and over with." said Zana as she turned to head back down to the mountain.

Mihiramon turned to look at the two. Vjollca began to follow after her. He watched as they came out of sight. he returned his gaze back to area he was guarding. He knew the other Deva's were doing their duty as well.

Zana and Vjollca made it down to the bottom of Infinity mountain and hopped onto Trainmon. "We are heading back to the headquarters." she said as Trainmon began to leave and take them to the guild.

When they arrived, they jumped out. "Thank you again Trainmon." said Zana as Trainmon took off. Vjollca folded her arms infront of her chest and stood there watching the train digimon leave. Zana ran to the hut where Babamon was with Ken and pulled out a jar.

"Here you are Babamon. It's saliva from Mihiramon." she said as she handed over the jar to Babamon who took it and having all the ingredenced asked, she began to work on a cure.

Zana came back out and walked over to Vjollca and stood by her side. "I hope everything is okay." she said softly. Vjollca looked down to the ground thinking about what Mihiramon said. So the Soverigns know about what is going on. I should have known, they do protect and watch over the Digital World. Why haven't they alerted our commanders to the problem ahead of time. No one knows what happened to the Digi-destines of the pasted... Something fishy is going on. Vjollca thought.

END

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Hey guys! So as some of you may have seen the first post is up! All you guys need to do is post your characters getting their Digi-Eggs and then their Digimon getting to rookie. You can do this in as many or as little posts as you want as long as you keep up with the GMs.

People waiting for acceptance, we'll get on that as soon as possible. :)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Is there a possibility that I could have a reserve? :3 I liek Digimon! If so, I'mma leave this here.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Yeah, so I had the egg hatch in my first post. :P I would have gotten it to Budmon, but I don't want to get too far ahead of everyone else. xD

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
@Challenger You probably just skimmed over this part when you read the first post, but there are no reserves in this RP.

@GoldenHouou there are 2-4 spots left depending on where we'll cut it off (probably at 4).

And good posts for everyone who's written so far. And for anyone who hasn't been to New York, the air is actually pretty clean there so don't think your character is going to have black lung or something. People waiting for approval it'll be done after this weekend.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@Challenger You probably just skimmed over this part when you read the first post, but there are no reserves in this RP..

Pfft! I read the rules! Who...Who said I didn't read the rules? Hehe...He...I didn't read the rules. Don't hurt me!
In that case, I'll start working on my SU ASAP.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'mma move this here. Will be done later today, probably.

You

316375.jpg

Name: Artemis "Arty" Lamprose
Home Town: Athens, Greece
Insignia (Crest): The Crest of Honor
Digivice: Primary Color: Cobalt Blue, Secondary Color: Crimson

Description: Artemis is a tall, lanky lad standing at 6'3. He has little to no muscle mass, having never been to the gym in his life. He has long, olive green hair that falls in shaggy waves around his head, that is dyed, although it seems completely natural, and deep hazel eyes that lean more towards the green side. Framing his hazel eyes is a thin-wired pair of glasses. Arty has a fair complexion, despite his Greek heritage. His face is always adorned with a smile of sorts, be it a small, friendly curve of the lips or a big, awkward grin, giving him a rather cheerful aura. Arty's chin is completely void of hair, adding to a youthful effect.

Clothing-wise, Arty prefers to go for a comfortable style, usually dressing in blue jeans, t-shirts, sometimes v-necks, and his favorite brown jacket, most of which is usually tight fitting. Occasionally he will wear khaki shorts. At the start of Arty's adventure he will be wearing a black pair of blue jeans, a grey v-neck t-shirt, his brown jacket, a black belt, and olive green Vans, his favorite pair of shoes. Since he is on his way to his job as a photographer, he'll have his camera with him in his black camera bag that he has with him 75% of the time.

Personality:
Artemis is one of the few people in the world who could still be considered chivalrous in this modern age. One could mistake him as someone from the Victorian era if it weren't for his youthful appearance. He speaks to women as if they were the goddess Aphrodite herself, treats elders with the utmost respect, and never insults someone, should they prove to be civilized. Whenever asked why he is such a nice guy, he'll usually respond with, "My mother raised me right." Artemis loves his mother more than anything in the world, considering he was all that he had for a long time. It was this woman that instilled the very heart of honor and respect in young Arty's heart.

Artemis is indeed friendly. Overly amiable, in fact. Arty will talk to a bully/enemy like a friend in the middle of an argument or debate, creating many confusing emotions. He never judges anyone before he has an honest conversation with them, however, and even if he calls them out as enemies he'll treat them as equals. His personal philosophy is that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He starts friendships rather quickly and has a good grasp on social conduct. He's quick to make a joke in light situations and slow to back down in the defense of a friend. He views his friends as family, and to him family is worth more than his own blood. Arty's one fatal flaw is his lack of self control when angered. He'll rush into decisions without making a second thought about it.

Artemis is what one would call a hopeless romantic: He's in love with the idea of love. Love is a concept that he grasps whole-heartedly, and refuses to acknowledge it when other people disapprove of it. His need to find love drives him to greater lengths to achieve all sorts of things, thinking that if he succeeds at everything then he has a greater chance of attracting the girl he's after. Artemis, when challenged or sent over the edge in anger, will strive to do whatever is needed to complete his mission. Nothing is more important to him than his honor, and he will do anything he can to preserve it. One couldn't necessarily call him arrogant or prideful, but defensive. If there is anything that Artemis hates, it's dirty play. If one cheats he'll instantly lose respect for him or her.

History: [What has your character's life been like up to now? (Minimum 2 paragraphs)]

Partner:

Gabumon_b.jpg

Species: Gabumon

Personality: [Many Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but just as many have the same as their partner's. Just remember to keep personalities in order.]

Unique Traits: Gabumon has light blue eyes instead of the usual red, but other than that there is no big difference.

Evolutions:
-Baby/Baby I: Punimon
Spoiler:

-In-Training/Baby II: Tsunomon
Spoiler:

-Rookie/Child: Gabumon
Spoiler:

-Champion/Adult: Garurumon
Spoiler:

-Ultimate/Perfect: WereGarurumon
Spoiler:

-Mega/Ultimate: MetalGarurumon
Spoiler:

RP Sample: [It can be either from a recent RP or something fresh off the keyboard.]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm back from my trip and ready to post IC as soon as I have some time to sit down and write properly!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It was amazing :) Polish cities are so beautiful.

Now, is it okay to have our digimon hatch already?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay good. I keep getting distracted but now I won't do anything else until this post is up, I swear xD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys! So as some of you may have seen the first post is up! All you guys need to do is post your characters getting their Digi-Eggs and then their Digimon getting to rookie. You can do this in as many or as little posts as you want as long as you keep up with the GMs.

This, much this.

And nice posts everyone, I love the differing reactions. Especially Allison, hahahaha.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Is there any way to squeeze another DigiDestined into this adventure?? {:3}

And if not, could I submit a SU to leave as a placeholder in case a spot does open up later?

(Who am I kidding, I'll do one anyways… very cool RP by the way, hope I can be a part of it >:( )

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ Skymin: You are DECLINED. You are only missing one positive trait! Other than that, great work!

@ CourageHound: You are ACCEPTED. Congratulations! We would also like for you to consider some aspects of Jason's personality. For example, you call him hardworking, but at the same time he has a tendency to not finish tasks that are moderately difficult, or another time where you said he likes to experience new things, but at the same time is not very adaptive. Maybe some things need to be changed or better explained?

I'd also like to re-point out the issue of Jason's wealth. You said in his history that Jason's parents didn't give him a chance to live luxuriously, yet their house is luxurious. Did they not let him live inside the house? Or do you just mean they didn't spoil him? If that's it, I think you should better word or explain this.

@ Ohla: You are DECLINED. Character-wise, Zana does not meet the 3-2-1 Rule. From what we see, she has tons of likes and dislikes, one negative trait, and no positive traits at all. She also seems to have no background to her life. What made her who she is today? Is there anything she remembers more fondly than the rest?

Your character doesn't have a last name, their Digimon species is the name of the Rookie form, not their type, and your RP Sample must be from within the last few months or a brand new one, not something from a year ago.

@Drunk: Yes, Sign-Ups are open for now! We'll put that in the first post since we forgot that little tid-bit of information.

@ Everyone: Our next IC post will be up soon enough! Remember, you can go at your own pace until your Digimon becomes a rookie level!

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Whooo! ^^ Glad to be on board! I made the modifications to the SU as well.

I'll get up my first post real soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

This should be snuck into the first post in the IC or something then, I had to look for it to be clear on the instructions again ^^ And yeah, loving everybody's posts so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back