• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
  • You're actin weirder then usual today...you're not even using your font...weird o.O
    btw, did I mention that I have a crush on Auron from FFX?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004

But you're a male. I don't like the font anymore, what's life without changes. A pikachu becoming dark is a good change. Sack fonts, waste of time. I just find it weird that YOU fancy Auron and u are a male.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • By the way sorry about confusing you all those posts back, Jordan! I was sorta referring to myself....if that makes any sense at all!?
    Anyways Yamichu, Decks2, break it up will ya... ^_^; Personally i don't see anything wrong with same gender crushes, but heh....that's just me...o_o;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, decks2, don't forget that today is the switching event, so she could be switched with a male. XD

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Huh!? It's the switching event today! Oh great...guess i won't be joining in with that one then, besides i don't have anyone to switch with.....-_-;

Pokemaster10000 said:
    Uh yeah break it up before something bad happens.
    BTW, have you told us your crush Hikaru's Twin.

Back in the good old days on PC's Crush Thread, yes i admitted my crush, but since then my crush has changed and "no" i haven't told my recent crush to anyone... o_o;; *runs off somewhere to hide*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    By the way sorry about confusing you all those posts back, Jordan! I was sorta referring to myself....if that makes any sense at all!?
    Anyways Yamichu, Decks2, break it up will ya... ^_^; Personally i don't see anything wrong with same gender crushes, but heh....that's just me...o_o;;
    Don't worry! I understand that!
    Hehe....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I still need to find a partner before it starts. T_T I might just get Kairi to de-mod me for the day, so I'll have more people to ask. Too bad she's not on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back