• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Okay, so the new special is on tomorrow. From the trailers I've seen, it looks absolutely amazing.

But I noticed something about the title:

The Waters of Mars = The Masters of Wars.

Coincidence?
    Well...

Aha! I knew that there was an anagram of that title mentioning something about masters (having seen it on another forum), but couldn't remember the exact words. D:

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's episode. @_@;

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ... How many times can they bring back a companion who when she left the first time, was said to (in the DW universe) be UNABLE to return? Ever?

Anyway, can't wait till later. Yay for DW.

From what I have heard, Matt Smith is OK. Err... Not seen him in anything, but he has a huge burden to carry, as everyone always wants the new Doctors to be better than the last, which is going to be hard, but even if he doesn't, just remember David Tennant has been Doctor for... Well, about 4 years, so of course we will see him as the Doctor!

How can you not like Chris, Harry? Without him, probably no new Doctor Who!

Years
  • I would so lol if, come 2010, everyone loves Matt. xD

Anyway, I agree with you, Deviation. It's pretty stupid saying that Rose can never return and then letting her return so many times.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I know, that is kinda crazy... Martha, a character that CAN technically return probably won't, but Donna (who can't as her brain will fry) apparently returns in a Special (not sure about that!), Rose returns...

I just remembered, we haven't actually said one of the creepiest episodes yet:

The Impossible Planet and the Satan's Pit... Especially the former, that was creepy to me... (Or scary, I actually will admit that)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Just wondering, I am the only one who noticed that Martha worked at Torchwood in Series 2?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Just wondering, I am the only one who noticed that Martha worked at Torchwood in Series 2?

No, I noticed that. She was brought in as Torchwood needed her... For some reason, probably as they were investigating the same thing, or they needed a UNIT representitive, unsure really.

As that is Torchwood, unsure if it is relevant really.

Years
  • I just remembered, we haven't actually said one of the creepiest episodes yet:

The Impossible Planet and the Satan's Pit... Especially the former, that was creepy to me... (Or scary, I actually will admit that)
    They were great episodes. They had to be the most intense and mysterious that I remember. Although the airy thing that stopped the Doctor's fall near the end of the Satan's Pit still annoys me. =/

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Yeah I noticed that too, glad I wasn't the only one XD

I LOVED The Impossible Planet & The Satan's Pit, had one of my favourite cliffhangers and everything.

Can't wait for tonight - strange how something exciting is happening on a Sunday of all days XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Geebus, nobody pay attention to what they actually say in the words. Since the actress was in season 2 and that character died, they decided to say it was her cousin who worked there. .O.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Um, it is relevant. Because I'm talking about Doctor Who episodes 'Army of Ghosts' and 'Doomsday'.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Ah, yes. That is explained, though biologically doesn't happen too much, identical cousins... It was because Russel T Davies thought Freema Agyeman did such good acting in that episode, and they needed a new companion, hence the identicalness.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I am so looking forward to this episode! I admit it does look quite creepy from the trailers though. Too bad I won't be able to watch cause my grandparents have to be coming round for tea today!

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • I am so looking forward to this episode! I admit it does look quite creepy from the trailers though. Too bad I won't be able to watch cause my grandparents have to be coming round for tea today!
    watch & chat. its the easiest way. subtly imply that you will watch it and they will too :/

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Goddamn, I wish they took Doctor Who more seriously in the States. I have practically no access... well there's CBC (which is Canadian actually - I live like 1 hour away from Canada) but from what I know they haven't been updating episodes lately. :p

They used to have it on Sci Fi, but I haven't seen it on their show schedule for a while now... and they were all old episodes anyhow.

Back